Need Help With PE ! (neurotransmitters Analysis)

Undertone

Hi guys, I'm 20
And I started to experience PE around 16 with my first girlfriend.
Basically, when I'm excited I can come within seconds but sometimes when I'm alone and I edge and try to calm myself down, and basically don't want to have sex that much anymore I can last minutes thrusting without even coming close to an orgasm which is good I guess because it shows that I can control it?
Anyway I don't know if that information is crucial but: I'm losing my hair since I'm 16 (I Need Help To Grow Back My Receding Hairline. [20yo MALE]), I don't have a great posture and an anterior pelvic tilt.

Recently I've been flirting with a girl and she has a super high sex drive and has a lot of experience, so yea I wanna be able to perform.

Many people mention masturbating a lot to cure PE, but isn't that bad? (for overall energy, metabolism, health, and hair!?)

Also, I've had neurotransmitters urine test done recently, here are they :

93947544_2847109748700403_4192545541101088267_n.jpg

Hans

Forum Supporter
Hi guys, I'm 20
And I started to experience PE around 16 with my first girlfriend.
Basically, when I'm excited I can come within seconds but sometimes when I'm alone and I edge and try to calm myself down, and basically don't want to have sex that much anymore I can last minutes thrusting without even coming close to an orgasm which is good I guess because it shows that I can control it?
Anyway I don't know if that information is crucial but: I'm losing my hair since I'm 16 (I Need Help To Grow Back My Receding Hairline. [20yo MALE]), I don't have a great posture and an anterior pelvic tilt.

Recently I've been flirting with a girl and she has a super high sex drive and has a lot of experience, so yea I wanna be able to perform.

Many people mention masturbating a lot to cure PE, but isn't that bad? (for overall energy, metabolism, health, and hair!?)

Also, I've had neurotransmitters urine test done recently, here are they :

View attachment 17463
Urinary markers isn't very useful. It would be useful to know blood values as well, because you could have high blood values with low excretion.

PE can be caused by elevated stress hormones such as adrenaline and histamine.

What other symptoms do you have? For example, anxiety, irritability, anger, fear, impatience, sinus congestion, constipation/diarhhea, brain fog, etc?

OP
U

Undertone

Urinary markers isn't very useful. It would be useful to know blood values as well, because you could have high blood values with low excretion.

PE can be caused by elevated stress hormones such as adrenaline and histamine.

What other symptoms do you have? For example, anxiety, irritability, anger, fear, impatience, sinus congestion, constipation/diarhhea, brain fog, etc?

I've always been an anxious person, chronic fatigue, weird digestion (gas), my right nostril is always blocked and I mouth breath at night, hair loss (temple recession)

Hans

Forum Supporter
I've always been an anxious person, chronic fatigue, weird digestion (gas), my right nostril is always blocked and I mouth breath at night, hair loss (temple recession)
How do you handle stress? If it's not good, then you might have low neural dopamine and noradrenaline with overactive adrenaline and cortisol. Stress promotes the conversion of noradrenaline to adrenaline and stress, especially early life stress, increases stress hyperresponsiveness and promotes serotonin synthesis in the brain.
So it might come down to elevated serotonin (which promotes the adrenal stress response), low dopamine and noradrenaline and perhaps also excess parasympathetic nervous system activation, hence the fatigue. A cholinergic antagonist should help with the fatigue, an adaptogen to calm the adrenals and a noradrenaline promotor and serotonin antagonist to stimulate neural noradrenaline again.
Have you tried anything for your digestion before, such as anti-bacterial and anti-microbial supplements?

scoobydoo

The nostril plugging I have found to be from over excitation and being stuck in the sympathetic state. Everything Hans said above is a great starting place

mrchibbs

Most of your problem could stem from your digestion. If things are even a little weird down there, it may be a massive source of serotonin and endotoxin, and this can explain your anxiety, fatigue and even your slight temple recession. In my experience blocked nostrils are linked to digestive issues. A safe serotonin antagonist may be all that is needed to fix your problems. Cyproheptadine for example. As for your hair, a topical caffeine shampoo or topical aspirin may be all that is needed to prevent further loss. Of course, get more sunshine and drink some milk daily.

OP
U

Undertone

Most of your problem could stem from your digestion. If things are even a little weird down there, it may be a massive source of serotonin and endotoxin, and this can explain your anxiety, fatigue and even your slight temple recession. In my experience blocked nostrils are linked to digestive issues. A safe serotonin antagonist may be all that is needed to fix your problems. Cyproheptadine for example. As for your hair, a topical caffeine shampoo or topical aspirin may be all that is needed to prevent further loss. Of course, get more sunshine and drink some milk daily.
Ok I will take Cyproheptadine and I need to boy aspirin, where do you source yours?
I've always thought milk was bad for androgenic alopecia?

Last edited:

mrchibbs

Ok I will take Cyproheptadine and I need to boy aspirin, where do you source yours?
I've always thought milk was bad for androgenic alopecia?

Yeah its common to think that, but in fact milk is very pro hair, Ray Peat wrote a newsletter about that in September 2017, regarding how drinking some milk at night for example, gives enough calcium and protein to prevent the rise in PTH which causes the hair loss people see in the morning. Danny Roddy has also written about that. I stopped drinking milk and getting sunshine for about 5 years and lost a lot of hair during that time. I think a drinking milk and getting lots of sunshine/vitamin D is the easiest way to stop hair loss.

I get my aspirin either on ebay or I recommend healthnatura.com they sell the pure powder.

OP
U

Undertone

Yeah its common to think that, but in fact milk is very pro hair, Ray Peat wrote a newsletter about that in September 2017, regarding how drinking some milk at night for example, gives enough calcium and protein to prevent the rise in PTH which causes the hair loss people see in the morning. Danny Roddy has also written about that. I stopped drinking milk and getting sunshine for about 5 years and lost a lot of hair during that time. I think a drinking milk and getting lots of sunshine/vitamin D is the easiest way to stop hair loss.

I get my aspirin either on ebay or I recommend healthnatura.com they sell the pure powder.

I just took 4mg of cypro last night, and today I feel sooooo sleepy and tired, but I also feel very relaxed this is so weird, is that normal ? should I lower the dosage ?

mrchibbs

Cypro makes you sleepy because it lowers dopamine. There are two schools of thought: if you dont mind being sleepy you can take bigger doses like 4mg for a month or so and then stop altogether. But the best approach is probably to take just 0.5-1mg only long term, at least that’s what Ray recommends. You can also use more dopamine agonists to get you going.

I just took 4mg of cypro last night, and today I feel sooooo sleepy and tired, but I also feel very relaxed this is so weird, is that normal ? should I lower the dosage ?

redsun

Yeh because you strongly antagonized H1 receptors in the brain which is what all first-generation antihistamines like cypro do. Histamine is necessary for promoting wakefulness, you basically killed it with such high doses of cypro.

mrchibbs

Yeh because you strongly antagonized H1 receptors in the brain which is what all first-generation antihistamines like cypro do. Histamine is necessary for promoting wakefulness, you basically killed it with such high doses of cypro.

This may not be a bad thing for extremely sick people. I like to think of cypro as an inhibitive, restorative substances, which is maybe why Ray has talked of using it for short periods of time to change physiological patterns. At this stage of my life though, I would now use it in very low daily doses, long term.

OP
U

Undertone

Okay, I get it, is it still worth a shot? I like having more appetite.
But yea I definitely feel like I haven't woken up properly

redsun

This may not be a bad thing for extremely sick people. I like to think of cypro as an inhibitive, restorative substances, which is maybe why Ray has talked of using it for short periods of time to change physiological patterns. At this stage of my life though, I would now use it in very low daily doses, long term.
Well feeling half-asleep isn't great. If someone has high histamine it may help them but you always end up with rebound when you stop or chronic use makes you tolerant then your histamine problems are worse than before. Someone that chronically uses and has naturally lower histamine would actually get higher histamine on the rebound and can feel a lot better from that.
Okay, I get it, is it still worth a shot? I like having more appetite.
But yea I definitely feel like I haven't woken up properly

You want appetite try zinc if your zinc intake is low and possibly B1. Higher appetite is due to lower or antagonized brain histamine because brain histamine promotes satiety. In your case you can do with lower histamine because from what I recall you sound like a high histamine individual and your bodyweight is lowish.

Its best to try to lower brain histamine with more sustainable options. Calcium and methionine rich foods will gradually lower histamine levels over time. You ever heard of the gallon of milk a day (GOMAD) diet? Part of the reason why this works is because the high calcium intake empties histamine stores increasing appetite.

Methionine provides methyl donors to deactivate histamine which milk is also pretty high in and methylator vitamins also like B2, B12. Just be wary you can get low appetite problems to high appetite problems if you lower it too much. You may benefit from some though.

Copper may help as well.

mrchibbs

Well feeling half-asleep isn't great. If someone has high histamine it may help them but you always end up with rebound when you stop or chronic use makes you tolerant then your histamine problems are worse than before. Someone that chronically uses and has naturally lower histamine would actually get higher histamine on the rebound and can feel a lot better from that.

I don't feel like there is any evidence that taking cypro long term leaves you with worse histamine problems when you stop. That has certainly not been my experience. Anyway to each his own, I think the incredible evidence for the myriad of health benefits with cypro is well worth certain downsides (which aren't all that great at lower doses <1mg doesn't antagonize dopamine receptors, haidut has discussed this before.)

redsun

I don't feel like there is any evidence that taking cypro long term leaves you with worse histamine problems when you stop. That has certainly not been my experience. Anyway to each his own, I think the incredible evidence for the myriad of health benefits with cypro is well worth certain downsides (which aren't all that great at lower doses <1mg doesn't antagonize dopamine receptors, haidut has discussed this before.)

I still think OP should take it and see what he experiences for himself. But 4mg? Seems much.

mrchibbs

I still think OP should take it and see what he experiences for himself. But 4mg? Seems much.

Absolutely. Probably why Ray said something like 0.5-1mg max for most people and 2mg for really difficult (cancer) cases.

4mg-16mg has been used in the literature, but I think it's safer to combine smaller doses of different safe agents instead of hoping that cypro will cure everything.

I think using many protective compounds which all act in slightly different ways is the best, most productive and safest approach something like 150 mg aspirin, 0.5mg cypro, 150mg niacinamide, 300mg vitamin E, 1mg K2 etc.

OP
U

Undertone

Absolutely. Probably why Ray said something like 0.5-1mg max for most people and 2mg for really difficult (cancer) cases.

4mg-16mg has been used in the literature, but I think it's safer to combine smaller doses of different safe agents instead of hoping that cypro will cure everything.

I think using many protective compounds which all act in slightly different ways is the best, most productive and safest approach something like 150 mg aspirin, 0.5mg cypro, 150mg niacinamide, 300mg vitamin E, 1mg K2 etc.

I'm going to sound like a total retard but why am I taking cypro for in the end ? It seems like it's very useful for a lot of stuff, but why would it be useful in my particular case ? Just asking ! :) Will try to take 1mg tonight !

mrchibbs

I'm going to sound like a total retard but why am I taking cypro for in the end ? It seems like it's very useful for a lot of stuff, but why would it be useful in my particular case ? Just asking ! :) Will try to take 1mg tonight !

Hahaha! Lol it's probably better you put down that bottle and read a little bit more before you take it again.

There's loads of info on this forum (by haidut for instance, see his many posts on cypro). But basically cypro is good for everything, is super safe and is cheap. It lowers every bad thing that happens in stress: elevated serotonin, prolactin, aldosterone, cortisol etc. And in your case (premature hair loss) and gas (digestive problems) is a clear sign of elevated serotonin and a stress physiology. Just a little bit of cypro will help your digestive issues by lowering serotonin and a million other things which should help you get a grip on your problems and start the path towards recovery. I don't know where you got your cypro, but I would take the lowest dose possible (0.5mg) and go from there. The drowsiness effects will wear off in a couple of days.

OP
U

Undertone

Hahaha! Lol it's probably better you put down that bottle and read a little bit more before you take it again.

There's loads of info on this forum (by haidut for instance, see his many posts on cypro). But basically cypro is good for everything, is super safe and is cheap. It lowers every bad thing that happens in stress: elevated serotonin, prolactin, aldosterone, cortisol etc. And in your case (premature hair loss) and gas (digestive problems) is a clear sign of elevated serotonin and a stress physiology. Just a little bit of cypro will help your digestive issues by lowering serotonin and a million other things which should help you get a grip on your problems and start the path towards recovery. I don't know where you got your cypro, but I would take the lowest dose possible (0.5mg) and go from there. The drowsiness effects will wear off in a couple of days.
Thanks :), I just took 1mg tonight, I just bought regular Periactin at my pharmacy!