Need help to figure out why I react so badly to coffee

InChristAlone

mostlylurking

Yeah I read them.

My biggest concern with Thiamine is, could it possibly harm homeostasis and make me dependent on it? Like through upregulating AChase/C-Fos or downregulating Thiamine transporter proteins.

If high ACh symptoms (nausea, etc.) are bearable, is it still harmfull to take it?
I doubt that thiamine harming homeostasis would be an issue. I'm not a doctor and I don't play one on teevee; it is extremely important for you to do your own research and listen to your own body.

All life is dependent upon thiamine. You are already dependent on it. I think you have gotten yourself in the weeds worrying about this.

here's a quote from this source: Thiamine Saves — Mercury Free Kids (please read this article)
"When we don’t have enough Thiamine, our cells begin to starve of oxygen, and the most dangerous and sensitive place where this happens is the Diencephalon part of our brain.

“The diencephalon of the brain consists of structures that are lateral to the third ventricle, and includes the thalamus, the hypothalamus, the epithalamus and the subthalamus.”
Diencephalon - Wikipedia

The Diencephalon is the general area of our pituitary, pineal gland, the olfactory bulb that controls our sense of smell, our optic chiasm (vision), and a little control switch called the ‘Habeunlar Nuclei.’

“…Many scientists have begun to examine the Habenular Nuclei's role in motivation and behavior as it relates to an understanding of the physiology of addiction.”
Habenular nuclei - Wikipedia"

Thiamine is considered a safe supplement.

Please do your own research; do not rely on strangers on a forum for medical advice.

OP
A

Astolfo

This is like hell, I cannot eat meat anymore. Whenever I eat even a little, I get insanely fatigued and can't do nothing the whole day. It lowers my baseline, the effects persist forever. I'm going back to my usual diet which is vegetarian + liver + B complex and B1. Thiamine was working so well and I'm okay to see how far it will go until I get unbearable negative side effects. I do not really megadose it anyway, just 5x100 mg a day. Might reduce to 8x50 mg.

It explains in detail how the vagus nerve works and some information on what could be done to relieve depression and boost cognition. Mindful meditation practice has been shown helpful.
I saw that study probably like 2 years ago. My cognitive abilities gone so bad, I cannot research anything by myself now. I doubt it will lead to anything useful though.

InChristAlone

This is like hell, I cannot eat meat anymore. Whenever I eat even a little, I get insanely fatigued and can't do nothing the whole day. It lowers my baseline, the effects persist forever. I'm going back to my usual diet which is vegetarian + liver + B complex and B1. Thiamine was working so well and I'm okay to see how far it will go until I get unbearable negative side effects. I do not really megadose it anyway, just 5x100 mg a day. Might reduce to 8x50 mg.

I saw that study probably like 2 years ago. My cognitive abilities gone so bad, I cannot research anything by myself now. I doubt it will lead to anything useful though.
Have you ever tried meditation? I don't know anyone who hasn't had positives from becoming the observer of our experience.

OP
A

Astolfo

Today I ate a dish made from beef intestines. It made me bedridden as well. Looks like it doesn't have to be meat

OP
A

Astolfo

Must be something different that's causing my eustachian tube problem. Thiamine did not affected that at all. Probably the cause issimply blood pressure increasement from caffeine.

After I ate kokorec I had headache and nausea for 2 days. Thankfully it's gone now. Yesterday evening I ate liver, maybe it did through opposing acetylcholine

OP
A

Astolfo

Sugar causes huge adrenaline reaction. Is there anything I could to solve this?

OP
A

Astolfo

Tangerines significantly worsens my symptoms. I don't remember having the same effect with apples. This might be from something else than sugar.

OP
A

Astolfo

Acetylcholine is broken down by acetycholinesterase which consists of tryptophan , histidine serine and tyrosine. Histidine is part of CA enzyme which gets rid of CO2. And if Histidine is not there, CO2 and acetylcholine can be really high.

Aslo histidine zinc thiamine make stomach acid. And if acetylcholine is high, thiamine is directed into the urine, since body does not want to make acetylcholine.

And boom since thiamine is low, body does not make NADPH. And without NADPH there is no steroids.

PFS PSSD cases are low high metabolism cases. Basically low high acetylcholine cases.

Progesterone progestin is the blocker of acetylcholine receptors. SSRI also the blocker of acetylcholine receptors. This downregulates the enzyme acetylcholinesterase.

And when people quit progestin or SSRI, they end up with high acetylcholine which stops their androgen and nadph. since B1 is needed for NADPH and b1 is what makes acetylcholine. If acetylcholine is high then the body does allow to use Bs.

This is why we saw numerous recoveries with ella, or copper. those increase the speed of acetylcholine esterase and now the body is asking for b vitamins and then when people add hydrogen with b vitamins they recover.

Progesterone just blocks the acetylcholine receptor, this is why you feel recovered while on it.

OP
A

Astolfo

@redsun Do you think supplementing chromium can help? I can also buy some brewer's yeast but we only have very low quality ones, that probably has contaminants and doesn't contain much chromium.

InChristAlone

@redsun Do you think supplementing chromium can help? I can also buy some brewer's yeast but we only have very low quality ones, that probably has contaminants and doesn't contain much chromium.
I wouldn't mess with chromium supps. Go slow with brewers yeast it is very high in B's and you can get refeeding syndrome.

OP
A

Astolfo

I can't sleep at all anymore. I wake up in the middle of night with hunger pain. I ate just before I slept but it doesn't help. Is this because of lack of glycogen stores or something else? I can't sleep properly.

OP
A

Astolfo

Potatoes seems just as terrible as meat for my symptoms. Everything was improving but it literally made me bedridden again. It's also interesting that I feel extremely thirsty. Maybe has to do with eating lots of carb.

What we know for certain is that I have high progesterone. Very high. And low LH and ACTH. High SHBG. GABA suppresses LH, so I suspect having high GABA action. Fluoxetine elevates allopregnanolone levels. It either made my GABA supersensitive or insensitive. Overutilized 3b-HSD can cause high Progesterone, or underutilized 5a-reductase. SHBG is high because my body doesn't want to lose potassium I guess (DHT wastes potassium). So it's apperant that I have low potassium at the moment.

OP
A

Astolfo

Ate 100 gr %85 cocoa chocolate today and I feel like I'm dying. Headache and nausea.

InChristAlone

Ate 100 gr %85 cocoa chocolate today and I feel like I'm dying. Headache and nausea.
Why would a headache and nausea cause feelings of impending death?

OP
A

Astolfo

@redsun Do you know something that can downregulate GABA A receptors maybe? Something that can work similar as GHB. Can chamomile tea work?

Nighteyes

@redsun Do you know something that can downregulate GABA A receptors maybe? Something that can work similar as GHB. Can chamomile tea work?
We had a long discussion about this a year ago over at hackstasis..I Think butyric acid was one of the candidates. Man, so annoying that the whole forum disappeared. So much written material no longer available. I wonder if anyone took a complete backup.

OP
A

Astolfo

We had a long discussion about this a year ago over at hackstasis..I Think butyric acid was one of the candidates. Man, so annoying that the whole forum disappeared. So much written material no longer available. I wonder if anyone took a complete backup.
there is a backup containing posts until mid 2019 but the rest is gone. I can upload the sql file if you want.

I will need to hear other candidates because I cannot buy many things here. I heard cortisol downregulates GABA too but I'm unsure to try corticosteroids for that.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom