Need Help - NDT Making Me Worse (Very Confused)

HeartGold

Due to some very stressful periods in my life, I’ve been diagnosed with adrenal fatigue” a couple of times. This was the term used by my Naturopath. I prefer the old fashioned expression “exhaustion” because I’m not 100% adrenal fatigue is really a thing. If you your thyroid isn’t working optimally or there is some sort of metabolic inhibitor happening you will feel terrible regardless of what you call it. Initially, my doctor put me on a product called Vital Adapt by Natura Health Products. It’s an herbal tonic and it gently gets your system going in the right direction in terms of energy production. I know people tend not to like herbs here, but they absolutely can have magical effects if you use the right herb or herbal formula for the right condition.

I’ve used this product a couple of times along with Nettle tea and the results were very positive. However, as the years went by I developed a lot of hypo symptoms. We set aside the adrenal support and tried NDT. At that point the ratio of T3/T4 wasn’t quite right and for what ever reason it tanked my cortisol. That was when I really felt awful. I later switched to Tyromix, and I am doing much better. I haven’t had adrenal fatigue or exhaustion in a very long time. Reflecting on my experience, I now think that if your thyroid isn’t working optimally, and you’re not yet aware enough to pursue treatment, then any number of conditions can pop up…all of them with fatigue as the main feature. Anyway, the Vital Adapt is worth a try if you are exhausted. it has ashwaganda in it so supports the thyroid as well as the adrenals. There‘s a more intense version of this product by the same company called Power Adapt. it more stimulating herbs in it but I couldn’t tolerate it. It was a bit too much for my constitution.
Thank you for your story.

I am familiar with some herbs 🌿, my favorite ones are Chamomile and blue/white/pink Lotus. I will look into Nettle and Vital Adapt but ashwanganda made me feel lazy and gave me weird feelings and dreams.

I recently bought NDT from lifegivingstore and it’s strong. 1/4 of a grain already gives me energy rushes and I think it’s caused by adrenaline/adrenals. I don’t know about cortisol but if I wake up my heart rate goes significantly up.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals