NEED HELP. My partner wants the vaccine and is breastfeeding our 3 week old baby

OP
ddjd

ddjd

How's it going man ?
Is your girlfriend still vaccine free ?
Vaccine free and healthy as ****. At the moment.

2 years of a bull**** "pandemic". All of her family and friends who got the vaccine have been sick with COVID. We've had nothing- what a shock

Unfortunately when breast feeding period over in 2 months and she has to go back to work as a doctor, here in Germany, it's obligatory to get the vaccine. Im so ******* pissed off.

What can I do bro

P

Peatness

A decision on whether the vaccine mandate is constitutional will be ruled on by the court at a later date. The mandate is due to begin on March 15.

OP
ddjd

ddjd

Maybe try to make enough money that she doesn't have to work anymore? That's what I'd do.
No you don't understand bro she wants to go back to work and she doesn't care about taking the vaccine. She's indoctrinated like the rest of them

OccamzRazer

No you don't understand bro she wants to go back to work and she doesn't care about taking the vaccine. She's indoctrinated like the rest of them
Ah, sorry to hear that! Don't mean to sound harsh but if she's still indoctrinated at this point I'd just dump her and move on with life.

Mauritio

Vaccine free and healthy as ****. At the moment.

2 years of a bull**** "pandemic". All of her family and friends who got the vaccine have been sick with COVID. We've had nothing- what a shock

Unfortunately when breast feeding period over in 2 months and she has to go back to work as a doctor, here in Germany, it's obligatory to get the vaccine. Im so ******* pissed off.

What can I do bro
Awesome . I've been waiting to get the Rona for a long time ,I think my city has the highest incidence in Germany and I just wont get it ... its like those that arent afraid of it won't get it or something :D

Yes ,as pina said I would'nt take that as set in stone. I also work in the medical field and originally I shouldn't have been working anymore since march 16th, and I still go to work every day ,although I do live in Bavaria and they reversed/postpone the mandatory vax for healthcare workers here, not sure about your state .
They just want to pressure everyone into taking the vaccine.
I'd say wait and see ,that's been a good tactic for me so far. One of my coworkers got vaxed in December because she got scared and she's the looser now because she wouldn't have had to.

Every few days I have a patient that tells me :" I swear this all started after the vaccine"

Today I talked to psychologist who said how bad it is for healthcare workers to not be vaxxed. Those pseudo intellectual moral high ground wannabes really are the worst.

Keep trying to stop her vaccinations efforts or at least postpone them!
My own mother had strong side effects from her booster shot and still hasn't recovered .I've been to the forest with her on sunday and we had to stop every 50m when walking uphill and she almost fainted twice... mind you she was always physically fit and active before so it was kind of shocking to see .

OP
ddjd

ddjd

Awesome . I've been waiting to get the Rona for a long time ,I think my city has the highest incidence in Germany and I just wont get it ... its like those that arent afraid of it won't get it or something :D

Yes ,as pina said I would'nt take that as set in stone. I also work in the medical field and originally I shouldn't have been working anymore since march 16th, and I still go to work every day ,although I do live in Bavaria and they reversed/postpone the mandatory vax for healthcare workers here, not sure about your state .
They just want to pressure everyone into taking the vaccine.
I'd say wait and see ,that's been a good tactic for me so far. One of my coworkers got vaxed in December because she got scared and she's the looser now because she wouldn't have had to.

Every few days I have a patient that tells me :" I swear this all started after the vaccine"

Today I talked to psychologist who said how bad it is for healthcare workers to not be vaxxed. Those pseudo intellectual moral high ground wannabes really are the worst.

Keep trying to stop her vaccinations efforts or at least postpone them!
My own mother had strong side effects from her booster shot and still hasn't recovered .I've been to the forest with her on sunday and we had to stop every 50m when walking uphill and she almost fainted twice... mind you she was always physically fit and active before so it was kind of shocking to see .
appreciate this Mauritio. we're in Koln, so i need to check the rules for NRW.

good for you for staying strong and ignoring the mandates, its absolutely disgraceful whats going on in german politics at the moment

Mauritio

appreciate this Mauritio. we're in Koln, so i need to check the rules for NRW.

good for you for staying strong and ignoring the mandates, its absolutely disgraceful whats going on in german politics at the moment
Yes I agree . But I'm preparing for it to get worse. Started looking into other countries to live in lately ..

OP
ddjd

ddjd

Yes I agree . But I'm preparing for it to get worse. Started looking into other countries to live in lately ..
i would be interested to hear what you come up with - mexico sounds like a good option in some ways

i actually started a thread about this issue a few months ago

Seriously, if I were you i’d issue her an ultimatum. Absolutely no jab under no circumstance. Like someone else said, make enough money, don’t let her work. You have a part in this. Your own flesh and blood, your child is involved. You and your baby will both be the recipients of her shedding all the nasties in that shot. Even if she is complerely unreasonable, you have to stick to your guns. And be the tough guy. So what if she’s mad. She’s brainwashed and doesn’t educate herself. She’ll get over it.

P

Peatness

Seriously, if I were you i’d issue her an ultimatum. Absolutely no jab under no circumstance. Like someone else said, make enough money, don’t let her work. You have a part in this. Your own flesh and blood, your child is involved. You and your baby will both be the recipients of her shedding all the nasties in that shot. Even if she is complerely unreasonable, you have to stick to your guns. And be the tough guy. So what if she’s mad. She’s brainwashed and doesn’t educate herself. She’ll get over it.
This is 2022. I understand where you are coming from and how passionate you are about this subject but really? Don't let her work?

Last edited by a moderator:
This is 2022. I understand where you are coming from and how passionate you are about this subject but really? Don't let here work?
Yep.
If I was him. It’s his health and his baby that factors into the equation here. He has every right to put his foot down. plus not working when you have a small child is far healthier for them. Sacrifice. It’s what they used to do in the olden days. It works.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals