NEED HELP. My partner wants the vaccine and is breastfeeding our 3 week old baby

They weren't aborted fetuses, they were murdered infants. In order to get the cell lines, the fetus had to be delivered alive. While the children murdered in this way may have died of natural causes within minutes or hours afterwards from being delivered so premature, the reality is that they were alive, functioning humans, however briefly, that had to be murdered for harvesting.

There are certainly many moral objections to Abortion, but is anyone willing to (publicly) endorse the straight up murder of an infant for ANY reason?

Yes I have written about that many months ago and again in more detail just last night, that the took their parts while they were alive, "FRESH" body parts.

ilovethesea

The people I know who've taken the injections do not fit into this category. On the contrary, they are mostly health conscious fitness enthusiasts. Many people fall prey to the conditioning to trust the medical profession. Even after discovering Peats work I was talked onto a tetanus vaccine in an A&E setting, it’s a decision I regret but at the time I really was not thinking straight. For covid the psyop was sophisticated and clearly very effective.
Same here. In my circle everyone who took the shots would consider themselves quite health conscious, nobody is overweight, and they *are* skeptical about what they put in their bodies... trust in vaccines is the only blind spot.

I would say the greater commonality is that they care deeply about social acceptance and want to be seen as “being a good person”. Here in Canada at least that means you absolutely must be a liberal - conservatives are mean and racist. (Not that our official conservative party is opposing what is happening at all.) There’s definitely a strong political connection here to acceptance of the poison and the narrative that goes with it.

ilovethesea

These are wise words, thank you. I’ve read this a few times and the one thing that sticks out for me is the idea that the reason for an argument is to learn. I will definitely muse on that for a while, it’s easy to become overly attached to ones position. Everything I’ve learnt in the past 18 months I’ve learnt too late. I can’t turn the clock back and undo the damage but I can try to stop other people from making the same mistake. This is proving to be the most difficult task I have undertaken in a long time. I was getting really disheartened when the people close to me were choosing the vax despite being shown good reliable data showing the dangers. It feels I am fighting an existential battle and not winning, however, I am learning.

This is the kind of propaganda we are up against

Well at this point many people are just a lost cause. I saw someone I know post this....

“Anyone still going on about side effect deaths, infertility, protein shedding, miscarriages ad tremors is wrong, and THERE IS SCIENTIFIC EVIDENCE that proves it.”

Makes me sick. I’d love for this person to meet face to face with some of the injured and moms who have lost their babies and see what they have to say then.

74one

This info some what off the topic but at the same time related

There are emerging evidences that some chemtrails may contained phosgene related chemicals that has similar poisoning symptoms with covid CDC | Facts About Phosgene

Unlike other bio-weapons, phosgene is still legally produced in large quantities. Also, I recently saw a yellow car approaching intersection and it was leaving a lot of whitish smoke behind, only when it passed me I realized that this car was spraying something on a sidewalk

I do not think that vaccines would be the answer if we are exposed to a bio-weaponized gas

This info some what off the topic but at the same time related

There are emerging evidences that some chemtrails may contained phosgene related chemicals that has similar poisoning symptoms with covid CDC | Facts About Phosgene

Unlike other bio-weapons, phosgene is still legally produced in large quantities. Also, I recently saw a yellow car approaching intersection and it was leaving a lot of whitish smoke behind, only when it passed me I realized that this car was spraying something on a sidewalk

I do not think that vaccines would be the answer if we are exposed to a bio-weaponized gas

What's Going on In Sainsbury's?? Hugo Talks #lockdown​

View: https://www.bitchute.com/video/Qkvgvy7P6BRC/

I had to go in the house just now because they are spraying stuff over me again, and it is expanding and falling fast straight down. It is weird that it doesn't disperse much and move with the wind. ?

Attachments

• 20211212_123551.jpg
    20211212_123551.jpg
    299.9 KB · Views: 12

OccamzRazer

No true Christian would either if they knew the vaccines used aborted fetuses in developing these vaccines. It is truely time to draw lines in the sand and stand up for what people say they believe in. I dumped a lot of foods because they were developed with aborted fetus stem cells too like Haagen Daz ice cream. Ignorance is truely bliss, but once you know Godly person knows the truth they have no excuse for their excuses.
? ? ?

Perry Staltic

I had to go in the house just now because they are spraying stuff over me again, and it is expanding and falling fast straight down. It is weird that it doesn't disperse much and move with the wind. ?

That stuff is so high up I doubt it would ever reach you.

That stuff is so high up I doubt it would ever reach you.
I took the pic when they first sprayed it and went to take the pic when it got close to me, but my phone went dead. It gets right on top of me and doesn't disperse much, and they don't spray it on a breezy day. Here is a previous pic I took on how thick and low it can get. I will try to get an even lower pic, with it right on top of me next time.

Attachments

• 20201121_123022.jpg
    20201121_123022.jpg
    363.6 KB · Views: 10
  • 20201121_123004.jpg
    20201121_123004.jpg
    296.9 KB · Views: 9

Summer

Imagine what kind of zombie you’d have to be to get injected with a mystery substance and then breastfeed your child. The world is crazyyyyy.

AdoTintor

Imagine what kind of zombie you’d have to be to get injected with a mystery substance and then breastfeed your child. The world is crazyyyyy.

To us it seems crazy. If we were mandated, with all we know, it would defintely result in full blown nocebo at the very least. But for most people this is no more than the flu jab they get each year. Its safe and effective and your public duty to protect others. This is how my MSM parents feel and I can't get through to them. And to be honest unless you know 1000 people then none of your friends will have dropped dead. If you have 200 firends then mayby one got f_cked up in some way but it may be tricky to connect. My Dad watches football alot and is totally unaware of the 300 dead footballers and the multitude of athletes whose carefully constructed careers have ended in ruins. Mind you if its an 80% kill rate in the first two trimesters you would assume the pregnants mums groups are going to start noticing this.

OP
ddjd

ddjd

relationship update tho...
So latest update is she still hasn't taken any of the death shots. THANK ******* GOD.

but on Tuesday this week we had another EXPLOSIVE conversation and I had to say that I am extremely worried about the chances of our long term relationship continuing if she did get the "vaccine" - quite frankly I don't want to be near anyone, let alone, in a sexual relationship with anyone shedding the spike protein.... Also of course for our baby!

There were a lot of tears and in the end she said our relationship comes before the vaccine.

She's going to wait another 3-4 months until our baby no longer needs breast milk and we will see what the rules are in Germany at that time, as she needs to return to work as a doctor in September.

today however, she shows me this article from Nature magazine about "protein-based COVID vaccines" - she wants to get that now ???

How protein-based COVID vaccines could change the pandemic

I need to research this. Does anyone know much about them??

P

Peatness

So latest update is she still hasn't taken any of the death shots. THANK ******* GOD.

but on Tuesday this week we had another EXPLOSIVE conversation and I had to say that I am extremely worried about the chances of our long term relationship continuing if she did get the "vaccine" - quite frankly I don't want to be near anyone, let alone, in a sexual relationship with anyone shedding the spike protein.... Also of course for our baby!

There were a lot of tears and in the end she said our relationship comes before the vaccine.

She's going to wait another 3-4 months until our baby no longer needs breast milk and we will see what the rules are in Germany at that time, as she needs to return to work as a doctor in September.

today however, she shows me this article from Nature magazine about "protein-based COVID vaccines" - she wants to get that now ???

How protein-based COVID vaccines could change the pandemic

I need to research this. Does anyone know much about them??

View: https://www.bitchute.com/video/gT5GQI7OdcW2/

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals