NEED HELP. My partner wants the vaccine and is breastfeeding our 3 week old baby

OP
ddjd

ddjd

@ddjd I think you have plenty of knowledge on these topics...

...the question is, when are you going to start applying it?
Applying how? My partner is getting the vaccine in 2 weeks. She respected my wish not take it during the breast feeding period but now she is returning to work and MUST take it.

I've tried reasoning with her for over a year now. All her family and friends think I'm insane.

I cannot control her decisions. But I am thinking of ending the relationship. The problem is how will that affect my son's life- only 11 months old and his parents break up? I'm not ok about that.

My other worry, which is more immediate, is shedding.

Dolomite

Forum Supporter
Applying how? My partner is getting the vaccine in 2 weeks. She respected my wish not take it during the breast feeding period but now she is returning to work and MUST take it.

I've tried reasoning with her for over a year now. All her family and friends think I'm insane.

I cannot control her decisions. But I am thinking of ending the relationship. The problem is how will that affect my son's life- only 11 months old and his parents break up? I'm not ok about that.

That is good that she waited until after breast feeding your son. But the bad news is that after all the evidence of bad side effects and even death she still plans to get the vax. I hope you can figure something out for your son's sake. What a mess.

Andman

dont do it man, ive come to regret leaving my GF because of the jab (although i didnt even try changing her mind unlike you, also no son involved)

I would stay too in your situation. Just think how little you would have protected your child thus far, if you were an ex.

-Luke-

Has her employer announced that they will fire her if she is unvaccinated? Or is it out of fear because of compulsory vaccination for medical personal. If it's the latter, she could just wait and see what happens. In some cases, the compulsory vaccination is not being implemented at all.

Difficult situation. A child really changes everything. Since you are from Germany, you would be lucky if you could see your child once every two weeks or so after a separation. Plus since you're an "anti-vaxxer" she could maybe prevent any contact to the kid. I think @Rinse & rePeat made a good point that you already had a positive influence on your child's health. This would no longer be the case in the future.

All the best to you!

AdoTintor

Do you suffer badly from shedding when meeting the vaxed?

Another random thought: how much longer do you realistically think you can stay unvaxed if things continue in the same direction. In two years time its likely that we will be in a system where everyone has no choice at all but to be vaxed, particularly in Europe. If you breakup now you could be giving up your family unnecessarily.

Ben.

Do you suffer badly from shedding when meeting the vaxed?

Another random thought: how much longer do you realistically think you can stay unvaxed if things continue in the same direction. In two years time its likely that we will be in a system where everyone has no choice at all but to be vaxed, particularly in Europe. If you breakup now you could be giving up your family unnecessarily.
No choice how? How can you possibly know this?

Also leaving her is not the same as giving his family/child up...

Very melodramatic imo.

OP
ddjd

ddjd

Baby now 1 year old. Had the MMR 10 days ago, against my will, and he had 2 serious bouts of fever with temps up to 40 degrees Celsius. She gave him loads of paracetamol ffs. I'm noticing big differences in his personality and behaviour but just hoping it will wear off- I'm just so angry inside I've given up almost

Partner getting the Covid vaccine this week.

She wants to continue breast feeding. I'm so tired of this I've given up the fight with her.

Guys, you think the novavax vaccine is the safest for breastfeeding??

I'm so sick of this whole thing

Baby now 1 year old. Had the MMR 10 days ago, against my will, and he had 2 serious bouts of fever with temps up to 40 degrees Celsius. She gave him loads of paracetamol ffs. I'm noticing big differences in his personality and behaviour but just hoping it will wear off- I'm just so angry inside I've given up almost

She wants to continue breast feeding. I'm so tired of this I've given up the fight with her.

I ddjd I am so sorry for your angst. Oh boy I wish had some encouraging words. What an awful situation. My prayers are with you and your son.

P

Peatness

I ddjd I am so sorry for your angst. Oh boy I wish had some encouraging words. What an awful situation. My prayers are with you and your son.
+1 It feels like there is nothing more to be said....but keep trying to convince her.

OliviaD

It is breaking my heart to read this thread. I send prayers and love to you, your baby and the OP. It is not possible to control another person, and those who have been taking in by the mass hypnosis will not respond to logic. It is tragic watching a loved one harm themselves; but your child - and to be helpless to do anything.

I don't think any vaccines are safe for breastfeeding, as the toxins will be in her breast milk. I am worried also b/c your already has had a bad reaction to the MMR, so is already compromised and will now get the load of toxins every time he/she feeds, as well as just the general exposure from the close contact.

Sometimes it is better to give up the fight - at least outwardly.

makaronai

I’m sorry to hear this is how it ended. There are homeopathic detoxes to deal with the childhood jabs if you really think he’s damaged now. Take your son to nature and let him play, give him natural foods to eat as much as you can. And for yourself, stop looking at him through the ‘damaged by the jab’ lens otherwise you’ll go crazy and your relationships will suffer even more. Most likely he’ll be fine and even healthier than his peers. Try to be more positive.

evita

If you decided to have a baby with someone who has different views on these things, then accept the consequences. You should both have a talk and find common ground, decide what things you are both willing to compromise on, and that's it. Ending a relationship because you don't agree on this particular vaccine is insane.

Don't get me wrong, I understand your reasoning and why you struggle.. You care not only about her, but also about your baby. I'm unvaxxed and I don't want it. But if my husband (or, in your case, wife) was going to take it either way, then I'd rather be there for him (or them), be understanding and supportive in case anything happens, than losing my family (in sickness and in health, remember?). The fact that your wife needs it to get back to work makes me understand her position even more. It's really sad.

I'm fully aware of the side effects that many people suffer, and they are very serious, but I also have many friends who have taken it and they are fine. A couple of them are new mothers, and neither them or their babies have had any health issues for now.

She might even get one of those saline solutions, who knows.

My advice is to pray and trust, use your common sense, and don't rely too much on us strangers on the internet.

catan

If you decided to have a baby with someone who has different views on these things, then accept the consequences. You should both have a talk and find common ground, decide what things you are both willing to compromise on, and that's it. Ending a relationship because you don't agree on this particular vaccine is insane.

Don't get me wrong, I understand your reasoning and why you struggle.. You care not only about her, but also about your baby. I'm unvaxxed and I don't want it. But if my husband (or, in your case, wife) was going to take it either way, then I'd rather be there for him (or them), be understanding and supportive in case anything happens, than losing my family (in sickness and in health, remember?). The fact that your wife needs it to get back to work makes me understand her position even more. It's really sad.

I'm fully aware of the side effects that many people suffer, and they are very serious, but I also have many friends who have taken it and they are fine. A couple of them are new mothers, and neither them or their babies have had any health issues for now.

My advice is to pray and trust, use your common sense, and don't rely too much on us strangers on the internet.
Yes, this.

I do know breastfeeding mothers who have gotten vexed, as well as pregnant mothers, and their babies are so far fine. Hoping for the best for all.

OliviaD

Accept the "consequences"?? You are choosing to create a child and destroy its health, possibly its life? I just listened to the latest update re: the adverse events and deaths from this shots KNOWN now to cause a person's body to produce a toxic protein. Healthy adults are falling from this - why on earth would you consider creating a a child.

Yes, this.

I do know breastfeeding mothers who have gotten vexed, as well as pregnant mothers, and their babies are so far fine. Hoping for the best for all.This

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals