Need Help For A Kid Getting Chemotherapy For Burkitt's Lymphoma / Cancer

boris

Elementary school age. Gets chemotherapy after being diagnosed with Burkitt's Lymphoma. What would be your suggestions?

Obviously ditch the beans.
Lower the estrogen burden?
Stop chemotherapy?
Aspirin?
I suppose endotoxin or gut problems could be involved?

Food-junk and some mystery ailments: Fatigue, Alzheimer's, Colitis, Immunodeficiency. Carrageenan
"R.J.V. Pulvertaft found "a close similarity between Burkitt cells and human lymphocytes stimulated by bean extract." He concluded that "…the possibility of a relation between Burkitt's lymphoma and a diet of beans should not be neglected," though he emphasized that other factors must be considered, since most people who eat beans don't develop the disease. The intestinal parasites which are common in tropical Africa can cause inflammation of the bowel, leading to the absorption of large amounts of antigens."

Any resources, references, quotes related to possible Burkitt's Lymphoma treatments that I can forward to the parents would be immensely appreciated too.

Last edited:

LLight

Off-topic (and sorry, a bit ranty), but if you successfully convince these parents to go with another solution than standard medicine for the cancer of their children, I would like to know how you did!

Otherwise, I remember Travis saying that fungi was probably associated with blood cancer and he was also a "fan" of boron to kill them, so maybe they may try supplementing that. Nothing specific with Burkitt's lymphoma.

OP
boris

boris

Thanks @LLight, I'll look into that.

Off-topic (and sorry, a bit ranty), but if you successfully convince these parents to go with another solution than standard medicine for the cancer of their children, I would like to know how you did!

I'll make sure to report back.

LLight

It was this quote, but now that I found it back, I'm not even sure Lymphoma could be classified into this theoretical category of "non-mutagenic cancers":

This could account for the spatial association found between fungi and certain types of cancers, yet something must also be said about mutagenesis: Cancer can also be induced by radiation, nitrosamines, and 7,12-dimethylbenz[a]anthracene. Because of this, I've been thinking recently that there must be at least two broad classes of cancers: the classic mutagenic form, and also the fungal-associated type (i.e. leukemia, sarcoma). If one assumes the existence of multiple distinct types of cancer, they are then relieved of the dissonance incurred by the vast array of contradictory theories of cancer etiology now published. Perhaps one of the first steps towards understanding cancer is then a semantic one? and perhaps the more specific subclassifications used by modern oncologists could be worth adopting.

OP
boris

boris

Preventing and treating cancer with progesterone.
"A safe physiological approach to cancer, based on the opposition of progesterone to estrogen, would be applicable to every type of cancer promoted by estrogen, or by factors which produce the same effects as estrogen, and that would include all of the known types of cancer. Estrogen acts even on cells that have no "estrogen receptors," but estrogen receptors can be found in every organ."

How would one go about finding an adequate longterm dosage of progesterone? I heard progesterone dosage is very individual for everyone depending on their estrogen levels. But is there something like a suggested protocoll for progesterone in cancer treatment?

OP
boris

boris

Burkitt's Lymphoma seems to be tied to estrogen and the gut. The lymphs in the neck are connected to the gut as far as I understand.

So my take would be to:
Lower estrogen (Vitamins ADEK, B-Vitamins, insoluble fiber, progesterone, pregnenolone).
+ antibiotics (100mg daily anti cancer dose of doxy/tetra adjusted to kids weight), serotonin antagonists, high dose aspirin, niacinamide, methylene blue.
+ peaty low fat diet

This is just what I understand in regards to cancer in general from reading Peat and haidut.
But is there anything specific for Burkitt's Lymphoma or any objections to what I wrote?
Any input would be greatly appreciated. Thank you for reading this.

mouse

Are you sure about estradiol and Burkitt's? Estradiol is immunomodulatory for DLBCL and probably protective given that it affects pre-menopausal women least. I don't know about Burkitt's though. Also given the age of the patient, how much would manipulating estrogen get you really. It'd be more useful to discuss the general health picture of the patient before the cancer.

OP
boris

boris

Thanks for your input @mouse I will take that into account.

I will ask for previous health problems.

/I am actually not sure about estrogen and Burkitt‘s. Estrogen was an assumption because some component in beans seems to be involved.

Last edited:
OP
boris

boris

It‘s the „sporadic“ kind in the stomach. Not the neck, that one seems to happen only in tropical climates.

burtlancast

Since it involves the lymphatic system, one could try Naessen's 714-X, which is a camphor derivative injected in the lymphatic duct in the groin.

"There have been no clinical trials of the efficacy of 714-X; only case reports have been published. As part of a project that attempts to summarize the published data on many alternative cancer therapies, the University of Texas, Houston, Center for Alternative Medicine Research in Cancer has identified 13 published case reports on 714-X. Diagnoses in these cases included brain astrocytoma, inoperable lung cancer, ocular melanoma, and metastatic lymphoma. All patients in these cases benefited from the treatment; reported survival times were up to 12 years (www.sph.uth.tmc.edu/utcam/therapies/714x.htm)."

714-X or 714X / Gaston Naessens | ENCOGNITIVE.COM

"Dr. Naessens collected hundreds of case studies, in which 714X was used successfully against melanomas, carcinomas, malignant lymphomas, osteosarcomas, and other types of cancer. Many cases are published in the book by Christopher Bird: The persecution and trial of Gaston Naessens."

Naessens 714X - Cancer-Whisperer

OP
boris

boris

Thank you for the info burtlancast! I will forward it.

It will probably be of interest to them in case the cancer comes back. Right now they have already cut it out and he is receiving chemo.

Last edited:
OP
boris

boris

Thanks a lot Nemo! I remember I stumbled upon this blog in the past. I will read through this and forward it.

lampofred

RP has mentioned that he knew people who cured either leukemia or lymphoma (sorry, don't remember exactly which) by drinking a raw egg or two a day because raw egg is very effective at disinfecting the bowel. Raw egg lowers blood sugar a LOT though, so lots of carbs are necessary alongside.

High dose aspirin (along with with Vit K and maybe gelatin) would probably be his more standard recommendation for cancer.

Methylene blue and vit D should also help to turn off glycolysis, but I don't know if he has explicitly recommended those for cancer before.

LLight

along with with Vit K

By the way, vitamin K2 could help for lymphoma.

Vitamin K May Treat Leukemia

As I mentioned in some of my podcasts, vitamin K2 (MK-4) is currently in clinical trials for treating/preventing a number of different cancers, especially liver cancer (HCC) and the so-called myelodisplastic conditions which spans all blood cancers such as leukemias, lymphomas, various pernicious anemias, and even neurologically manifested conditions such as PML.

OP
boris

boris

Thanks a lot lampofred and LLight, I will take all this into consideration. I'll look further into the raw egg thing. Sounds interesting!

Isn't vitamin K2's action similar to antibiotics in regards to cancer? I remember some post from haidut that showed similar doses to be effective against cancer (100mg K2). It's just kind of expensive in comparison to antibiotics.

LLight

Thanks a lot lampofred and LLight, I will take all this into consideration. I'll look further into the raw egg thing. Sounds interesting!

Isn't vitamin K2's action similar to antibiotics in regards to cancer? I remember some post from haidut that showed similar doses to be effective against cancer (100mg K2). It's just kind of expensive in comparison to antibiotics.

I have no idea what is the mechanism of action of antibiotics against cancer.

Regarding Vitamin K2: Vitamin K2 Prevents Lymphoma in Drosophila

"Our results demonstrated that VK2 prevents lymphoma by acting as an electron carrier and by correcting the function and structure of mitochondria by inhibiting mitochondrial reactive oxygen species production mtROS. Our work identifies mitochondria as a key player in cancer therapy strategies."

Nemo

RP has mentioned that he knew people who cured either leukemia or lymphoma (sorry, don't remember exactly which) by drinking a raw egg or two a day because raw egg is very effective at disinfecting the bowel. Raw egg lowers blood sugar a LOT though, so lots of carbs are necessary alongside.

High dose aspirin (along with with Vit K and maybe gelatin) would probably be his more standard recommendation for cancer.

Methylene blue and vit D should also help to turn off glycolysis, but I don't know if he has explicitly recommended those for cancer before.

Pyrucet may help a lot.

OP
boris

boris

haidut (email) said:
I think this is a good approach. Progesterone, cyproheptadine and even aromatase inhibitors may also help if the doctors are OK with considering these. Estrogen/cortisol are the primary drivers of most blood cancers so anything that lower/opposes those may help. Cyproheptadine has actually been shown to be beneficial specifically for leukemias and lymphomas. All the other things you mentioned could be kept and used too. See below studies for more info.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/22916741

"...Results of epidemiologic studies on postmenopausal hormone (PMH) use and non-Hodgkin lymphoma (NHL) are inconsistent. To help clarify this issue, PMH and NHL incidence was examined in the Cancer Prevention Study-II Nutrition Cohort. Between 1992 and 2007, 616 cases of NHL were identified among 67 980 postmenopausal women who were cancer-free at baseline. PMH use was updated during follow-up. Using extended Cox regression, we observed a statistically significant 29% higher risk of NHL for ever unopposed estrogen use compared to never use, which was restricted to follicular lymphoma (current estrogen compared to never use, hazard ratio
 = 2.25, 95% confidence interval [CI]: 1.17-4.33) and diffuse large B-cell lymphoma (DLBCL, HR = 1.95, 95% CI: 1.13-3.35)."

Cyproheptadine displays preclinical activity in myeloma and leukemia. - PubMed - NCBI
The anti-histaminic cyproheptadine synergizes the antineoplastic activity of bortezomib in mantle cell lymphoma through its effects as a histone de... - PubMed - NCBI

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom