Need Help Desperate: Need To Force Bowel Movement. Serious Constipation

I cant have a bowel movement for the life of me.

Today I sat on the toilet for 20 mins pushing until finally something came out I felt completely exhausted from trying for so long but I felt so relieved after and my body felt normal after thiS

Then I have another one I cant get out.. its like in my colon stuck there I am teying to push it out but only the edge of it is there.

I need some kind of emergency thing to push this out.

Yes I do carrots everyday. I take half a grajn of thyroid and coffee which is helping.

This is 100% my problem.

There is always poop stuck iny colon and it completely blocks my libido and makes my hair itchy and fall out and makes nithing work and I feel like crap from it constantly.

I need to get it out. Someone please help I dk what to do I feel so sick constantly this is why.

OP
mayweatherking
I need all hands in deck to help me solve this!!!!!!

I will try your suggestion if it works I will paypal you $250 cash!!!!!!!!!!! Please help!!!!!!

keith

Magnesium might help; it is very laxative for some.

DaveFoster

Baking soda will get you for sure. Nothing like being on the toilet for 12 hours.

A quart of salty water and a few hours later a cup of coffee without sugar. Don't put so much salt that you vomit, though.

Giraffe

Seriously coffee enema? How about a regular one? I was thining about getting a colonic. How hard is this to do? I will try it
It's simple, and it's cheap. You only need an irrigator, which I think you get in a pharmacy. Best you stay near the toilet when you try the first time. Instead of coffee you can use a hypertonic salt solution. I don't know exactly how much salt this is, I think 30 grams/liter should be on the safe side.

artemis

If it's an emergency, then eating bamboo shoots won't help. You need an enema -- just a regular water one first to clear your colon, then if you want to do a coffee enema after that, it will help everything. The coffee enema is a retention enema, where you hold it for about 15 minutes, to give it time to be absorbed and work. Plus it's a pain to prepare the coffee, strain it, let it cool, and get all the gear ready to go! You don't want to waste it to just flush out the poop, you want to do that with a regular water enema. Then for regular maintenance, use cascara sagrada and magnesium bicarbonate.

Good luck, I hope you get this straightened out soon. Straining like that is really harmful.

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
Coffee enema for $250 Alex. :ss2

tara

I need some kind of emergency thing to push this out.

How long since previous? What have you tried?
No guarantees, but worth trying before more drastic measures: reduced breathing exercise can sometimes get things moving fairly quickly (hyperventilation tends to reduce circulation and oxygen supply to intestines). Sit on loo. On an outbreath, hold breath just long enough to get uncomfortable, then take a couple of small breaths and repeat.
Drink coffee.
Cascara sagrada.
Mg in various forms.
The saline or coffee enema seem reasonable options if urgent. Or the saline drink.

PeatThemAll

I'm not expecting any approval for this one, but since results are the ordre-du-jour: 3 tablespoons of golden flax seeds, ground in a coffee grinder, with warm water. Alternative: Miralax.

Peanuts / peanut oil works too, but not as reliable.

tara

Some people find generous amounts of coconut oil lubricate effectively.

OP
mayweatherking
How long since previous? What have you tried?
No guarantees, but worth trying before more drastic measures: reduced breathing exercise can sometimes get things moving fairly quickly (hyperventilation tends to reduce circulation and oxygen supply to intestines). Sit on loo. On an outbreath, hold breath just long enough to get uncomfortable, then take a couple of small breaths and repeat.
Drink coffee.
Cascara sagrada.
Mg in various forms.
The saline or coffee enema seem reasonable options if urgent. Or the saline drink.

i have bowel movements everyday, but it seems like not all of it ever gets out. it just sits in my colon backed up, like there is always more in there that doesn't get out. this is tmi, but it feels like something is just in my butt 24/7 just sitting there, that is why my penis is always hard flaccid i'm realizing now, there is constant stress down there because it is not getting out. i think its something to do with bile acids not being made or something. i'm not sure.

OP
mayweatherking
thanks for the replies guys. i'm going to start making a list.

i just had another bowel movement. i've all ready had around 3 or 4 today as i'm really trying to get it out. the thyroid, coffee, and aspirin is helping it get out, but it's not enough. it looks like i have a baby in my stomach right now, i know it is all backed up poop. again, i had a BM, and then it felt like there is another one backed up in me and i can't push it out, even though there were like 4 or 5 pieces in the toilet all ready, it's like mega backed up. i think i have like 5 or 6 bowel movements in me now that will not get out, i think it has been like this for months or even years.

OP
mayweatherking
If it's an emergency, then eating bamboo shoots won't help. You need an enema -- just a regular water one first to clear your colon, then if you want to do a coffee enema after that, it will help everything. The coffee enema is a retention enema, where you hold it for about 15 minutes, to give it time to be absorbed and work. Plus it's a pain to prepare the coffee, strain it, let it cool, and get all the gear ready to go! You don't want to waste it to just flush out the poop, you want to do that with a regular water enema. Then for regular maintenance, use cascara sagrada and magnesium bicarbonate.

Good luck, I hope you get this straightened out soon. Straining like that is really harmful.

straining is harmful, what do you mean straining?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals