Need Help Desperate: Need To Force Bowel Movement. Serious Constipation

lvysaur

I would advise you to eat a few oysters and a small serving of meat in the same meal. This is very antiestrogenic, primarily due to the combination of zinc and b6. Do this once or twice a week.

Don't eat calcium around the same time, because calcium interferes with zinc absorption.

Coffee and k2 mk4 are your best friends, as well as avoiding all vegetables with the exception of raw carrots. If you feel stressed, breathe a little less (co2), drink some more coffee, and have a bowel movement.

Absolutely no pufa oils, no veggies (excepting carrot), no take out, and no high meat meals.

Finasteride is absolutely the cause for your high estrogen. Baldness is a reaction to high estrogen, by preventing aromatization and opposing estrogen directly through DHT.

Finasteride attacks the DHT without lowering estrogen.

Last edited:

Lucenzo01

1. Buy American Spirit and organic paper.

2. Roll it without a filter.

3. Smoke it and see the magic happens.

There is no better laxative than tobacco. Don't drink or eat anything before or after.

Lucenzo01

Finasteride is absolutely the cause for your high estrogen. Baldness is a reaction to high estrogen, by preventing aromatization and opposing estrogen directly through DHT.

Finasteride attacks the DHT without lowering estrogen.

This. Blocking DHT is probably the worst thing you can do for your health.

OP
mayweatherking
I don't know. How do I measure it? I've got one of those old **** termometers that use mercury.

Go to walmart.. buy a vicks thermometer.. it's the one I use. I actually bought probably like at least 5 of them I have them all over my room and in random places because I always lose them, but they are only around 10 dollars or less, electronic and measure your temp within 5 seconds under the tongue.. it is good enough and accurate enough.

lvysaur

What about all the people using finasteride and stopping baldness with no sides?

Can you prove that such people exist, and that they have been using the drug for at least 2 years?

There were pictures posted here a while back of a pair of balding twins, one of whom took fin, while the other took nothing. The control lost hair steadily and aggressively, while the fin one maintained hair, at the cost of facial puffiness and a weak chin.

Ukall

I don't know, but have you ever thought that you simply could have a parasite? Just saying (I'm not an expert!).

J

James IV

thanks for the drawn out post. yeah, there is a lot of posts like this here and i am posting everyday, this is true. people give really good advice here that's why i do it. unfortunately for me, i don't have time to settle down and just wait it out and get all zenned out. i need this solved yesterday. i've had the problem i've had for close to 8 or 9 years now and i'm 27, soooo... yeah i've been doing the zenned out, go to yoga everyday thing for a while an frankly i'm just going all out now because i literally really have no more time to waste, i've wasted my 20s and i never could feel what it's like to be in love, i dont time to chill out, something is wrong and there is a solution to the problem, i just tried probably every way to not do it, but im getting close now with magnesium,, thyroid, this cascara stuff, i think a couple more tweaks maybe i'm getting smoewhere, i just need this fungus gone.

i have a complicated problem, been to probably 30 or 40 different doctors, spent thousands $$$ on blood work and tried every other diet, lieterally out there.

but yeah, starch i've been down that route, causes me massive fungus, veggies, same it does not agree with me at all.

i think once i get my bowels workign i will be OK. that seems to be my biggest problem. i always feel a sense of relief after each one. i think its endotoxin or something im not sure.

You sound like you are in a hyper adrenalin state, and possibly diabetic. Are you carrying extra fat around the belly? Have you ever tried checking your fasting blood glucose? With all the food you are smashing down you may have fattened up your liver and overloaded your cells where they can't process all the excess energy. Your body is pumping out adrenaline to try and burn up the excess energy, and the adrenaline will seize up the colon. Chronically and excessively high blood glucose will also cause the skin rashes because your body is a bacteria buffet, glucose galore. The reason the thyroid and coke(caffiene) help is because they are temporarily helping burn up some of the excess energy from your system. But you immediately replace it with more food and sugar.

If I were in your situation, I would immediately go buy a blood glucose monitor and see where you are at. I would imagine drastically cutting your food intake for a while to allow your body to catch up, and lower the adrenalin, will resolve your constipation issues. Once you get back to baseline and clear out the cells and liver you can begin SLOWLY establishing the proper amount of high quality food you need to feed, but not overfeed, your metabolism. As you heal that number may change.
Sugar (mostly from food) is an extremely efficient fuel for the body. But it's not always a matter of needing more and more. Which is a vicious loop I think many (including myself) fall into when first trying to incorporate some of Dr Peats ideas.

Edit: also get off all supplements besides maybe thyroid (questionable). If your liver is already taxed any impurities or abnormal amounts of nutrients will tax it even more, and slow the whole process.

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
mayweatherking
You sound like you are in a hyper adrenalin state, and possibly diabetic. Are you carrying extra fat around the belly? Have you ever tried checking your fasting blood glucose? With all the food you are smashing down you may have fattened up your liver and overloaded your cells where they can't process all the excess energy. Your body is pumping out adrenaline to try and burn up the excess energy, and the adrenaline will seize up the colon. Chronically and excessively high blood glucose will also cause the skin rashes because your body is a bacteria buffet, glucose galore. The reason the thyroid and coke(caffiene) help is because they are temporarily helping burn up some of the excess energy from your system. But you immediately replace it with more food and sugar.

If I were in your situation, I would immediately go buy a blood glucose monitor and see where you are at. I would imagine drastically cutting your food intake for a while to allow your body to catch up, and lower the adrenalin, will resolve your constipation issues. Once you get back to baseline and clear out the cells and liver you can begin SLOWLY establishing the proper amount of high quality food you need to feed, but not overfeed, your metabolism. As you heal that number may change.
Sugar (mostly from food) is an extremely efficient fuel for the body. But it's not always a matter of needing more and more. Which is a vicious loop I think many (including myself) fall into when first trying to incorporate some of Dr Peats ideas.

Edit: also get off all supplements besides maybe thyroid (questionable). If your liver is already taxed any impurities or abnormal amounts of nutrients will tax it even more, and slow the whole process.

Yes I have gained weight around my mid section for sure actually. However, I recently starting upping the sugar more than normal and I felt way better from it. Unfortunately, there is no in the middle here anymore. I need more calories, I don't need more calories, I don't know where the middle ground is. I thought I had this figured out this weekend, I actually don't. It's all making me quite depressed at this point that I can't figure it out. My temperature is consistently 98.6+, usually at 99+, but I still have this fungus and other issues. I notice when I eat honey, I get a very strong hunger pain and I will continue slamming it down. It seems I start feeling better once I slam donw a lot of sugar, like 30-60oz+ of OJ or a lot of coke and then have meat after, it all comes together at that point.

I still have the high estrogen though. That is my biggest problem.

I managed to make my estrogen symptoms go away completely when I drank like 3 cokes in a row with nothing else. I also felt way better. I actually woke up today with morning wood for the first time.

So now you say diabetes is possible... sigh. I don't know what to do anymore.

tara

I've got one of those old **** termometers that use mercury.
That could be a good one.
electronic and measure your temp within 5 seconds under the tongue.. it is good enough and accurate enough.
I've had a few electronic ones, not vicks, and it usually takes several minutes to stabilise temps. It may beep aafter a few seconds, but if I leave it in place for 5-10 mins and keep retesting, the temp keep s going up. I do it till I get at least two readings the same. If you assume the first reading is correct, you could get a lower number than your real temp. Unless the Vicks is really different from other electronic ones?

I've heard the mercury ones stabilise more quickly, but not compared myself.

J

James IV

Yes I have gained weight around my mid section for sure actually. However, I recently starting upping the sugar more than normal and I felt way better from it. Unfortunately, there is no in the middle here anymore. I need more calories, I don't need more calories, I don't know where the middle ground is. I thought I had this figured out this weekend, I actually don't. It's all making me quite depressed at this point that I can't figure it out. My temperature is consistently 98.6+, usually at 99+, but I still have this fungus and other issues. I notice when I eat honey, I get a very strong hunger pain and I will continue slamming it down. It seems I start feeling better once I slam donw a lot of sugar, like 30-60oz+ of OJ or a lot of coke and then have meat after, it all comes together at that point.

I still have the high estrogen though. That is my biggest problem.

I managed to make my estrogen symptoms go away completely when I drank like 3 cokes in a row with nothing else. I also felt way better. I actually woke up today with morning wood for the first time.

Dude. Stop panic eating and check your blood sugar. If you are gaining fat, then the answer is NOT more calories. You can buy a glucometer at any pharmacy. You are probably extremely insulin resistant so it's taking massive amounts of sugar and protein to stimulate enough insulin to get any energy into your cells and temporarily make you feel better. That's a terrible and dangerous approach. Sugar can be therapeutic, but the answer to all health issues is NOT just to eat more sugar, that's ridiculous. Get your blood sugar under control before you destroy your body.

OP
mayweatherking
Dude. Stop panic eating and check your blood sugar. If you are gaining fat, then the answer is NOT more calories. You can buy a glucometer at any pharmacy. You are probably extremely insulin resistant so it's taking massive amounts of sugar and protein to stimulate enough insulin to get any energy into your cells and temporarily make you feel better. That's a terrible and dangerous approach. Sugar can be therapeutic, but the answer to all health issues is NOT just to eat more sugar, that's ridiculous. Get your blood sugar under control before you destroy your body.

How are you supposed to eat then.... what are you supposed to eat then?

J

James IV

How are you supposed to eat then.... what are you supposed to eat then?

Read my first post again. If your blood glucose is very high you need to stop eating, or eat very light, until you can use it all up and it comes back down. There is a reason fasting cures diabetes. Even Dr Peat says his dad cured his diabetes for ever basically fasting for a few weeks, just consuming some Brewers yeast.

OP
mayweatherking
Read my first post again. If your blood glucose is very high you need to stop eating, or eat very light, until you can use it all up and it comes back down. There is a reason fasting cures diabetes. Even Dr Peat says his dad cured his diabetes for ever basically fasting for a few weeks, just consuming some Brewers yeast.

I thought ray said eating steady glucose cured the diabetes? so you are saying monitor blood sugar instead of temperature? i have been eating according to temperature to keep it high. im going to go buy a blood sugar monitor now

tara

With all the food you are smashing down you may have fattened up your liver and overloaded your cells where they can't process all the excess energy.
Your suggesting he go back to the semi-starvation diet he was eating before? I think he's only in recent months been managing to get it over 200o regularly. I'd like to know how many days in the last month mwk's managed to eat normal calories (eg over 3000). My guess is the opposite to yours. :) I'm not discounting your idea that eating more could be stressing some systems - I imagine that could happen too.

However, I recently starting upping the sugar more than normal and I felt way better from it.
That sounds promising.

James IV's idea of getting a blood glucose meter seems like it could help you assess that.

J

James IV

I thought ray said eating steady glucose cured the diabetes? so you are saying monitor blood sugar instead of temperature? i have been eating according to temperature to keep it high. im going to go buy a blood sugar monitor now

Eating a fat free high carb diet can help restore insulin sensitivity. But you MUST create an energy deficit to use up all the excess sugar in your blood, and dump the fat from your liver and pancreas. The deficit is going to depend on how much you are overloaded. If it's really high, you may need stop eating almost entirely for a few days to shut down the adrenalin.

I'm not suggesting you starve yourself. But if you have a a bunch of bodyfat, and a ton of sugar in your blood, you are NOT starving even if you don't eat. That's why we store energy.
You cannot go from barely eating straight into slamming sugar and expect all things to heal. You need to increase your intake or carbs/calories slowly. If you have pushed to hard too fast, and are overburdening your system, then you need to dial back before you do serious damage. Continuing to slam food that's putrefying inside you,because your colon is siezed with high adrenalin, is a terrible idea.

Last edited by a moderator:

tara

If you are gaining fat, then the answer is NOT more calories.
For people who have been chronically starving, as far as I know eating more is exactly what is needed to recover. Notwithstanding that it usually does entail gaining some fat. Maybe that's avoidable for some people, but I wouldn't assume it is for all.

Sugar can be therapeutic, but the answer to all health issues is NOT just to eat more sugar ....
I agree - oversimplified, some people do struggle to get a handle on carb metabolism after neglecting it for a while, and there are lots of other factors that might be involved.

Get your blood sugar under control before you destroy your body.
I do agree that checking for severe hyperglycemia is a good idea.
It is a possibility, but I don't think we can assume it on current data.

m_arch

I've recently upped my diet to have more calories with meat and rice and it seems my bowels are going less frequently than before. Do you think this is maybe from too much glucose? I expected them to be faster. Doesn't look like the carrot salad is doing its job

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals