Need Help Desperate: Need To Force Bowel Movement. Serious Constipation

Parsifal

Yeah, that's what I am thinking. I am just going to watch it. I think miniature thyroid doses will help and keep things in line as well. I am in a super sensitive state right now. Like ultra sensitive. I did niacinamide a couple of days ago, and I think it messed me up somehow. Either not enough calories with it or something else. But it made me super sensitive. It gave me some kind of neuropathy when my blood sugar goes too high. It is getting better though now. I'm laying off all the peaty supplements, I also took more than normal aspirin that day. One of those two things messed me up. I don't know what. But I'm watching what I do now way more intensely. I can't handle that much food right now which is kind of worrying for me.

My hair really worries me now too. I am going to start doing topicals that I found online to kill any fungus off from my hair.. there is some fungus aspect to hair loss for sure... I can tell from when my blood sugar spikes so I will cover it from that end, things like coconut oil topically... I'm not sure if I will recover the hair at this point.. but I can hope.

I need to start going to church or something, maybe become jewish or something, maybe make a ton of money to give myself some kind of purpose, now that my blood sugar is lower, I can think more straight... that high insulin was messing my brain up.. really detached me from reality... finasteride has some other 3rd party thing it did to me.. made me hyper sensitive or something.. i don't think i'm making any DHT or progesterone or something from it... i'm not sure... something is not being made that is supposed to be made making me insulin resistant
It seems that niacinamide can be harsh on the liver.

IWishIWasRich

Can someone recommend me a legit glucometer with a link buy it, or any glucometer will do?

Also can anyone tell me how to properly make the log? how often take take blood extractions from the finger (at what hours)

Then what I do with this log?

quote me when you do so I notice you replied otherwise I will not know

I will try spiro topical and RU topical soon for hairloss and scalp itch and hope it helps.

IWishIWasRich

What do you think about ketoconazole 2% shampoo?
It does nothing noticeable to me, but I still use it twice a week.

IWishIWasRich

No it's not... milk I think was the real problem for me... It would spike blood sugar so ridiculously high. Yeah you want your blood sugar elevated all day, but if someone is insulin resistant, their body can't handle the mass blood sugar spike. I think the longer it stays elevated and in the right zone, the faster the problem will heal, then you can handle those larger meals. I'm not sure though.. I'm just starting. But that is my thoguht process. Not a lot of people around here talk about this. Thyroid will help you handle the insulin truly.
Why would you want high level of sugar in blood all day? wouldn't that mean the sugar isn't getting any use?
If the sugar gets used by cells and stuff it will lower I assume then you eat again.

Anyway I have no idea how to monitor blood level through the day and what's considered normal levels.

lvysaur

What do you think about ketoconazole 2% shampoo?

I remember reading somewhere that it had a direct anti-androgen effect, so I personally wouldn't use it. Maybe if the effect is strictly localized to the scalp it might not be so bad.

OP
mayweatherking
Why would you want high level of sugar in blood all day? wouldn't that mean the sugar isn't getting any use?
If the sugar gets used by cells and stuff it will lower I assume then you eat again.

Anyway I have no idea how to monitor blood level through the day and what's considered normal levels.

your cortisol goes up when your blood sugar drops too low, i mean dont let it drop too low

IWishIWasRich

I remember reading somewhere that it had a direct anti-androgen effect, so I personally wouldn't use it. Maybe if the effect is strictly localized to the scalp it might not be so bad.
If you want hair you better use as many antiandrogens on your scalp as possible.

lvysaur

If you want hair you better use as many antiandrogens on your scalp as possible.

I think you mean antiestrogens, which in many cases are indirectly antiandrogenic.

Estrogens -> Androgens -> Baldness

OP
mayweatherking
you need to lower dht/5ar on your scalp otherwise you are dead

no................. definitely not. actually if you lower dht/5ar, you are as good as dead as what i found out................. 9 years after taking finasteride and essentially being chemically castrated that entire time. go read more about how great 5ar2 inhibition is over at www.propeciahelp.com

IWishIWasRich

no................. definitely not. actually if you lower dht/5ar, you are as good as dead as what i found out................. 9 years after taking finasteride and essentially being chemically castrated that entire time. go read more about how great 5ar2 inhibition is over at www.propeciahelp.com
its about lowering it on the scalp thats why I use topicals and I get 0 sides

It's impossible to stop MPB unless you lower androgenic activity on scalp, there's no way around it. Danny Roddy is a scammer.

OP
mayweatherking

It's impossible to stop MPB unless you lower androgenic activity on scalp, there's no way around it. Danny Roddy is a scammer.

He's a scammer based on.... ?

Mufasa

You should come with arguments not just bold claims...

I increased my T and DHT the last months, Im sure of that. Yet my inflammation on my temples had stopped and I see new small hairs on my hairline.

People thought for years that prostate cancer was linked to DHT, because people with DHT defiecency have no prostate cancer. However, we now find out DHT is beneficial for prostate cancer, so probably the DHT mutants had more going on than just low DHT levels. Danny Roddy proposes unnatural high progesterone or low estrogen for a male.

I wouldnt be suprised if we found out DHT is not the problem
for hair loss as well, because mast cell degranulation and PGD2 are in play and estrogen is extremely potent in degranulating mast cells, I havent seen anything about DHT being good in destabilozing mast cells.

Peata

I wouldnt be suprised if we found out DHT is not the problem
for hair loss as well, because mast cell degranulation and PGD2 are in play and estrogen is extremely potent in degranulating mast cells, I havent seen anything about DHT being good in destabilozing mast cells.

Doesn't this mean aspirin would be beneficial for hair loss?

Mufasa

Doesn't this mean aspirin would be beneficial for hair loss?

I think so, although some people see regrowth with applying PGE2 on theirs scalp and PGE2 would also be inhibited by aspirin.

The mechanism that PGE2 may be beneficial is that it improves blood flow in the calcified scalp of balding people. However, it does this using NO, which will long term probably only contribute to the aging of the skin of the scalp. It doesn't seem to really improve something structurally, because stopping the PGE2 topical quickly causes all the new hair to be lost again. think it only gives a false sense of improvement, similar to minox.

CO2 seems here to be ultimate hair follicle saviour. As it is super potent in stabilising mast cells and it improves blood flow like NO.

Frankdee20

Has he tried Magnesium Oxide or Citrate capsules? If that doesn’t work, there’s serious issues going on.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals