Need Help! 3 Years Old - Trombocytopenia

OP
N

nad

anybody ?
trombocyt - 17
how to raise platelet count fast?
he's blue all over, bleeding severely from puncture after bone marrow test which show no leukemia, at least yet.
Dokts. start plasma infusion bc can't stoop bleeding.
he's very, too much nimble,breachy. they want him to see neurologist (!) to make him calm(?!)
hemoglobin is very low also

Dave Clark

I don't much about this except that my son when he was that age had idiopathic thrombocytopenic purpura (ITP). He worn a helmet for a few months until his platelets came up. Doctors said most people grow out of the condition.
If what you are talking about is different than ITP, I am sorry that I don't know much more.

OP
N

nad

I don't much about this except that my son when he was that age had idiopathic thrombocytopenic purpura (ITP). He worn a helmet for a few months until his platelets came up. Doctors said most people grow out of the condition.
If what you are talking about is different than ITP, I am sorry that I don't know much more.
thank you very much for reply, thrombocytopenia was first thought and assumption, but IDK is it idiopathic or have any reason?
I'm lost and panic because I don't know why they start from the ''end of the chain'' like bone marrow test, plasma infusion without any test for the reason of the problem to fix it, no diagnosis, nothing to raise platelet or increase blood coagulation (except Ascorutine (v-C w/rutin).

OP
N

nad

Oh! And what is helmet and how it works?

Dave Clark

Oh! And what is helmet and how it works?
The helmet was just a head gear like a bicycle helmet, or any sports helmet to protect the head. When the platelets are low, a head injury could cause massive bleeding in the brain, so it is put on the child in case they fall and hit their head, etc. In my situation, the doctors felt the ITP was an inherited trait, and said my son would grow out of it. That was over 30 years ago, my son hasn't had a problem with it since he was 2 years old. I wish you luck, and hope your situation is rectified as simply as mine was.

OP
N

nad

The helmet was just a head gear like a bicycle helmet, or any sports helmet to protect the head. When the platelets are low, a head injury could cause massive bleeding in the brain, so it is put on the child in case they fall and hit their head, etc. In my situation, the doctors felt the ITP was an inherited trait, and said my son would grow out of it. That was over 30 years ago, my son hasn't had a problem with it since he was 2 years old. I wish you luck, and hope your situation is rectified as simply as mine was.
thanks, so glad for you, hope for better, but wondering how to help,
did you feed your son with some special diet,v-K?
if you remember of course,
thank you

Dave Clark

thanks, so glad for you, hope for better, but wondering how to help,
did you feed your son with some special diet,v-K?
if you remember of course,
thank you
Sorry to say that my son's condition occurred in the 1980s when just about nobody knew anything about alternative treatments. The following year, Pearson and Shaw came out with their best seller book Life Extension, they were guests on the Merv Griffin show, and this is the first time that people have ever heard scientists talk about vitamins to treat illnesses and aging (I am not saying they were the first, just that they brought it out to the people through media). I would say you are going to have to use the wonders of the internet to find things if your doctors aren't being helpful, which is a benefit we never had before. I can't offer any advice right now, except what I had told you about my son.

OP
N

nad

Sorry to say that my son's condition occurred in the 1980s when just about nobody knew anything about alternative treatments. The following year, Pearson and Shaw came out with their best seller book Life Extension, they were guests on the Merv Griffin show, and this is the first time that people have ever heard scientists talk about vitamins to treat illnesses and aging (I am not saying they were the first, just that they brought it out to the people through media). I would say you are going to have to use the wonders of the internet to find things if your doctors aren't being helpful, which is a benefit we never had before. I can't offer any advice right now, except what I had told you about my son.
Thank you so very much, you're right,
of course I did a lot of search & research and I agree to look and to be called stupid, intervened etc. just to save my grandson.
They're not in US, even here it's hart to make to listen,
plus their limited opportunities and knowledge,
and docs. even worse.

I post here in panic looking for magic to _QUICK raise the platelets, 17 is so bad!
may be somebody know
I see 140 people watch it but..

OP
N

nad

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals