Nebulizing Baking Soda Safety

Pointless

I've been doing this lately, and it really helps with side effects of bag breathing like nausea, thirst, loose stools.

I'm worried about the safety though. Does anyone have any information on that? Can it cause milk alkali syndrome when combined with lots of milk? How about kidney stones?

I got the idea from VisionOfStrength for balancing the pH of increased co2 but not much information there.

tara

I've been doing this lately, and it really helps with side effects of bag breathing like nausea, thirst, loose stools.

I'm worried about the safety though. Does anyone have any information on that? Can it cause milk alkali syndrome when combined with lots of milk? How about kidney stones?

I got the idea from VisionOfStrength for balancing the pH of increased co2 but not much information there.
I'm not an expert, but I think Rakhimov at normalbreathing suggests not doing intense reduced-breathing with food in the gut because it can speed peristalsis to a rate that can harm the vili on the way out. I wonder if you have been getting an effect like that?

I wonder whether you can somewhat monitor against the risks of milk-alkali sysndrome with regular UpH testing. According to Reams normal UpH is 6.2-6.8; according to Peat 24 hr UpH would be 6.3-6.7.
I don't know whether or not you can be at risk of milk-alkali via milk - the anecdotes I've read involved baking soda and calcium supplementation. Personally I'd be cautious about large baking soda supplementation , esp. if you are not monitoring safety somehow.

OP
Pointless

Pointless

I'm not an expert, but I think Rakhimov at normalbreathing suggests not doing intense reduced-breathing with food in the gut because it can speed peristalsis to a rate that can harm the vili on the way out. I wonder if you have been getting an effect like that?

I wonder whether you can somewhat monitor against the risks of milk-alkali sysndrome with regular UpH testing. According to Reams normal UpH is 6.2-6.8; according to Peat 24 hr UpH would be 6.3-6.7.
I don't know whether or not you can be at risk of milk-alkali via milk - the anecdotes I've read involved baking soda and calcium supplementation. Personally I'd be cautious about large baking soda supplementation , esp. if you are not monitoring safety somehow.

Thanks for the tip on UpH. That's a good thing to try and feel silly for not thinking of that. As for whether I'm at risk: at the time of this thread, I was nebulizing baking soda, so this along with the gallon of milk I was drinking caused some concern for me.

In case anyone is wondering, it was great for lowering adrenaline but sufficient thyroid has gotten rid of those problems, so I'm not doing it anymore. I'm still inhaling CO2 directly from a tank with a pressure regulator solenoid, and I haven't gotten any digestive problems. Just some anxiety for the first 2 times I did it.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals