Nebulized hydrogen peroxide

Dr. B

My understanding is that molecular hydrogen is antioxidant selectively. It is not like typical antioxidants like Vitamin C that will shift the redox balance towards antiox. It will just balance properly the redox status. How it does that, I don't know. That's what I understood and that's how it feels.
What are the risks to using standard antioxidants like vitamin C or maybe other vitamins, olive leaf,

Makrosky

What are the risks to using standard antioxidants like vitamin C or maybe other vitamins, olive leaf,
Too much antioxidation. The redox status has to be in balance. Ray talks a lot about this.

Not to say Vitamin C is not good, it does many things. Same as olive leaf, it has many properties.

Dr. B

Too much antioxidation. The redox status has to be in balance. Ray talks a lot about this.

Not to say Vitamin C is not good, it does many things. Same as olive leaf, it has many properties.
what happens if youre in too much anti oxidation state? what are the issues with it? with vitamin C and olive leaf helping so many people does that mean most people are in too high of an oxidative state, so in the modern world most of us need to push towards an antioxidative state?

Makrosky

what happens if youre in too much anti oxidation state? what are the issues with it? with vitamin C and olive leaf helping so many people does that mean most people are in too high of an oxidative state, so in the modern world most of us need to push towards an antioxidative state?
Lol. Dude, did you read my message? OLE and Vitamin C have many other effects, it is not only about antioxidation. And I specifically said BALANCE so no, antioxidative state is not good. Excessive ROS is bad. The good thing is balance.

OP
M

Motorneuron

@Dr. B @Makrosky

I think pushing oxidation for a set number of days followed by as many days with antioxidants is a good general idea ... I would really like to try nebulized methylene blue but at the moment I will focus on hydrogen peroxide (oxidant) while l Molecular hydrogen is basically both a low and a high dose antioxidant.

Methylene blue can act as both a pro-oxidant and a reducer, so it is very difficult to manage the dosage.

If anyone has had direct experience please let us know.

Thank you

Dr. B

Lol. Dude, did you read my message? OLE and Vitamin C have many other effects, it is not only about antioxidation. And I specifically said BALANCE so no, antioxidative state is not good. Excessive ROS is bad. The good thing is balance.
are most people due to the environment in a more oxidized state naturally, before supplements are added in?
is it better to be leaning more towards antioxidative than oxidative or are both equally bad.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals