Nebulized hydrogen peroxide

akgrrrl

In chapter three
"Simply brushing your teeth with 3% hydrogen peroxide solution not only prevents gum disease but also whitens teeth, and fights cavities."
Standby. Scanning chapters looking for the conversion tables in between tasks

Attachments

• 20221008_104356.jpg
    20221008_104356.jpg
    371.6 KB · Views: 23

akgrrrl

Holy cow too much to post here. See below attachment on just the types of peroxide, which doesnt include 90% H2O2 which is used as the oxygen source in rocket fuel.
Attached also this chapter outline.
A person really needs to read and absorb this booklet before embarking on H2O2. I am having wunnerful results for having taken the time. After the ozoned blood infusions I felt like jumping over tall buildings...
Just being on the personal protocol of increased drops in distilled water taken internally made a difference.
Go to Amazon or maybe somewhere somebody has downloaded it to a pdf?

Attachments

• 20221008_105058.jpg
    20221008_105058.jpg
    169.8 KB · Views: 27
  • 20221008_105115.jpg
    20221008_105115.jpg
    289.6 KB · Views: 28

Zpol

My husband used nebulized HP when he had that bad flu last winter. He said it helped significantly with the lung and breathing discomfort he experienced. I don't know if it will help with ME/CFS but I'll give you the recipe we used below. We used 0.1% dilution.

Here's the recipe plus the stronger dilution if you feel up to it (some people like the stronger dilution but it can definitely cause irritation):

0.1% dilution -> 0.1 mL of 3% food grade Hydrogen Peroxide per 3mL normal saline
0.5% dilution -> 0.45 mL of 3% food grade Hydrogen Peroxide per 3mL normal saline

I've gone up to 0.15 mL HP to 3mL saline with zero irritation (I used it intermittently for allergies).

To make this easy, I recommend getting these items...
1665258103272.png
1665258170203.png
1665258219727.png

That way you can use one vial of saline, add it directly to the medicine cup of the nebulizer, use the syringe to measure out 0.1 mL of HP and add to the cup as well, then nebulize. You can do this every couple hours. The hard part is that you have to sterilize the nebulizer parts after every use. I recommend getting an extra set of parts so you can rotate. My understanding is that you can use higher dilutions if you only use it intermittently.

Dr. B

Why exactly would this be a good idea?

“The inhibition of proteolytic enzymes is involved in its accumulation, and the ratio of PUFA to saturated fatty acids is an important factor in its formation. Estrogen is one of the factors that can promote the formation of age pigment, probably partly because its lipolytic action increases the cells' exposure to free fatty acids. The lipofuscin contributes to inhibition of proteolysis, probably partly through increased production of free radicals and hydrogen peroxide.“ -Ray Peat
H202 has been in use for 150 years internally, just not so much in America because it is classified as a food product because we manufacture it naturally as humans. Also, medical associations and drug companies make no money on it, so it is not taught in the USA medical community. I started the daily dose protocol in August and my Naturopath has given me direct site H2O2 injections where a root canal extraction was not cleaned properly and deep jawbone infection began. 10 prescriptions of 5day antibiotics over the course of 4years from "regular" doctor failed. The Functional Medicine MD/Naturopath has followed up with removing 6pints of blood at a time, ozonating it and returning it( monthly), along with UV light therapy in the brachial to remove circulating toxins. There is a booklet available on Amazon The 1 Minute Miracle which clearly describes diluting 35% foodgrade for dozens of applications. There are also references and accounts of suppression of this information by certain agencies in America, while noting its use in other countries is standard procedure.

we do make it internally, but doesnt excess levels cause damage to organs/glands. I think excess hydrogen peroxide was one of the mechanisms that caused damage to the thyroid when too much iodine is taken?

akgrrrl

"we do make it internally, but doesnt excess levels cause damage to organs/glands. I think excess hydrogen peroxide was one of the mechanisms that caused damage to the thyroid when too much iodine is taken?"
Curious, bc my Functional Medicine MD/Naturopath is recommended supplemental iodine to lower my levothyroxine dosage for hypo, after he ran bloodwork and started the HP/ozone therapies

toolhead

When I finally got Covid last June I attempted the nebulized HP protocol I had read about online. But it was tricky figuring out the proper way to dilute it.

I had food-grade 3% on hand so I simply did a 1:1 ratio with saline to make it 1.5%. It seemed to help my lungs but I did notice a bit of uncomfortable “sting” to it that made me suspect the concentration was too high. (I also tend to be pretty “thick-skinned” when it comes to interventions so I imagine 1.5% might be way too much for the sensitive folks).

Later I did a dilution of 2 parts saline to 1 part HP making it a 1% solution and that felt fine.

Your mileage may vary.

Dr. B

"we do make it internally, but doesnt excess levels cause damage to organs/glands. I think excess hydrogen peroxide was one of the mechanisms that caused damage to the thyroid when too much iodine is taken?"
Curious, bc my Functional Medicine MD/Naturopath is recommended supplemental iodine to lower my levothyroxine dosage for hypo, after he ran bloodwork and started the HP/ozone therapies
there is an 'iodine protocol' posted online for megadosing iodine. each nutrient plays a role in it. they recommend megadosing iodine alongside taking selenium, high dose salt, vitamin C, niacin (hexanicotinate form only for some reason) and a few other nutrients. you need glutathione peroxidase or something which helps convert hydrogen peroxide into water. if you dont take all those cofactors in the proper ratios and dosages, the iodine can cause damage. selenium and vitamin c are involved in producing glutathione and gluthathione peroxidase, im not sure what the salt and niacin do

akgrrrl

there is an 'iodine protocol' posted online for megadosing iodine. each nutrient plays a role in it. they recommend megadosing iodine alongside taking selenium, high dose salt, vitamin C, niacin (hexanicotinate form only for some reason) and a few other nutrients. you need glutathione peroxidase or something which helps convert hydrogen peroxide into water. if you dont take all those cofactors in the proper ratios and dosages, the iodine can cause damage. selenium and vitamin c are involved in producing glutathione and gluthathione peroxidase, im not sure what the salt and niacin do
Thankyou. Clearly I need to flesh this out---down another rabbithole I go with my nerd hat on...

Is it safe and beneficial? it should be pro oxidant while molecular hydrogen antioxidant.
It helped me when I got Covid from being around someone who was recently vaxxed/boosted. I just used regular ole 3% peroxide in distilled water and nebulized it.

In chapter three
"Simply brushing your teeth with 3% hydrogen peroxide solution not only prevents gum disease but also whitens teeth, and fights cavities."
Standby. Scanning chapters looking for the conversion tables in between tasks
3% peroxide is great for swishing around in your mouth as an oral rinse. It won’t hurt you.

OP
M

Motorneuron

3% peroxide is great for swishing around in your mouth as an oral rinse. It won’t hurt you.
And how do you determine the quantity in this case? for example add it to a mouthwash, mine has a nozzle with a dropper.

Take advantage: what do you think of a combination with methylene blue?

And how do you determine the quantity in this case? for example add it to a mouthwash, mine has a nozzle with a dropper.

Take advantage: what do you think of a combination with methylene blue?
Since it’s only 3%( the kind you can buy at a pharmacy) you can just put a little in a cup, swish it around and then spit it out. It won’t hurt you.

As to Methylene Blue, maybe a tiny drop in a little water and swish it around then spit it out. But I wouldn’t do it at the same time as the peroxide.

OP
M

Motorneuron

Forgive me I wrote quickly, I was referring to the use of methylene blue separated from hydrogen peroxide ... always in nebulized form, I think it was used in this way during Covid ...

I didn't specify this at the beginning of the Thread, but my purpose of use is the "cure" of ME / CFS, cellular rejuvenation, mitochondrial health.

If you find it useful I found these links where they also talk about reports.

Forgive me I wrote quickly, I was referring to the use of methylene blue separated from hydrogen peroxide ... always in nebulized form, I think it was used in this way during Covid ...

I didn't specify this at the beginning of the Thread, but my purpose of use is the "cure" of ME / CFS, cellular rejuvenation, mitochondrial health.

If you find it useful I found these links where they also talk about reports.

You can nebulize Hydrogen Peroxide in distilled water. I just used the 3%. A few drops. And you can also nebulize a drop of methylene blue in about 8 mls of distilled water.

But as you said, not together.

OP
M

Motorneuron

You can nebulize Hydrogen Peroxide in distilled water. I just used the 3%. A few drops. And you can also nebulize a drop of methylene blue in about 8 mls of distilled water.

But as you said, not together.

Last night I tried a 3% drop in 15ml of mouthwash for the teeth and the next day I had a lot of energy accompanied by symptoms of refeeding: the demand for potassium had skyrocketed probably because it started numerous processes now " forgotten "from my body ... I don't know how to explain it.

I'll have to try it again nebulized using 3ml of saline solution and 0.1ml of 3% Hydrogen Peroxide -

Makrosky

Is it safe and beneficial? it should be pro oxidant while molecular hydrogen antioxidant.
My understanding is that molecular hydrogen is antioxidant selectively. It is not like typical antioxidants like Vitamin C that will shift the redox balance towards antiox. It will just balance properly the redox status. How it does that, I don't know. That's what I understood and that's how it feels.

OP
M

Motorneuron

My understanding is that molecular hydrogen is antioxidant selectively. It is not like typical antioxidants like Vitamin C that will shift the redox balance towards antiox. It will just balance properly the redox status. How it does that, I don't know. That's what I understood and that's how it feels.
But what about peroxide instead?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals