Nebulized hydrogen peroxide

Motorneuron

Is it safe and beneficial? it should be pro oxidant while molecular hydrogen antioxidant.

HeyThere

I found it to be beneficial right away, but be careful. By the 2nd time I did it, I had a slight burning sensation in my chest that I didn't like. Took a while to go away. Dilute!!! I diluted, but not enough the 2nd time.

OP
M

Motorneuron

Ok this sounds more risky than it seemed, thanks. Did you use a saline solution? maybe take a 3% solution and make it 2%? it also depends on how many ml you used

Is it safe and beneficial? it should be pro oxidant while molecular hydrogen antioxidant.

Why exactly would this be a good idea?

“The inhibition of proteolytic enzymes is involved in its accumulation, and the ratio of PUFA to saturated fatty acids is an important factor in its formation. Estrogen is one of the factors that can promote the formation of age pigment, probably partly because its lipolytic action increases the cells' exposure to free fatty acids. The lipofuscin contributes to inhibition of proteolysis, probably partly through increased production of free radicals and hydrogen peroxide.“ -Ray Peat

Perry Staltic

Dr Mercola recommends 0.1% H2O2 and another MD (forget his name) recommends 0.04%. Use food grade H2O2. Also you have to add it to normalized saline solution. Mercola said it's the best respiratory treatment he's used.

OP
M

Motorneuron

Dr Mercola recommends 0.1% H2O2 and another MD (forget his name) recommends 0.04%. Use food grade H2O2. Also you have to add it to normalized saline solution. Mercola said it's the best respiratory treatment he's used.
I am not good in ratios and dilutions, I only have a 3% solution at home food, I would like to do as you say with that dosage but I am confused. I would use it because it appears to be successful in ME / CFS

OP
M

Motorneuron

Why exactly would this be a good idea?

“The inhibition of proteolytic enzymes is involved in its accumulation, and the ratio of PUFA to saturated fatty acids is an important factor in its formation. Estrogen is one of the factors that can promote the formation of age pigment, probably partly because its lipolytic action increases the cells' exposure to free fatty acids. The lipofuscin contributes to inhibition of proteolysis, probably partly through increased production of free radicals and hydrogen peroxide.“ -Ray Peat
maybe he meant peroxynitrite?

Perry Staltic

I tried uploading Mercola's video on how to make nebulized H2O2, but it didn't work because the video is mp4 and this site only allows mp3. Maybe @charlie or @Blossom can help

akgrrrl

H202 has been in use for 150 years internally, just not so much in America because it is classified as a food product because we manufacture it naturally as humans. Also, medical associations and drug companies make no money on it, so it is not taught in the USA medical community. I started the daily dose protocol in August and my Naturopath has given me direct site H2O2 injections where a root canal extraction was not cleaned properly and deep jawbone infection began. 10 prescriptions of 5day antibiotics over the course of 4years from "regular" doctor failed. The Functional Medicine MD/Naturopath has followed up with removing 6pints of blood at a time, ozonating it and returning it( monthly), along with UV light therapy in the brachial to remove circulating toxins. There is a booklet available on Amazon The 1 Minute Miracle which clearly describes diluting 35% foodgrade for dozens of applications. There are also references and accounts of suppression of this information by certain agencies in America, while noting its use in other countries is standard procedure.

OP
M

Motorneuron

H202 has been in use for 150 years internally, just not so much in America because it is classified as a food product because we manufacture it naturally as humans. Also, medical associations and drug companies make no money on it, so it is not taught in the USA medical community. I started the daily dose protocol in August and my Naturopath has given me direct site H2O2 injections where a root canal extraction was not cleaned properly and deep jawbone infection began. 10 prescriptions of 5day antibiotics over the course of 4years from "regular" doctor failed. The Functional Medicine MD/Naturopath has followed up with removing 6pints of blood at a time, ozonating it and returning it( monthly), along with UV light therapy in the brachial to remove circulating toxins. There is a booklet available on Amazon The 1 Minute Miracle which clearly describes diluting 35% foodgrade for dozens of applications. There are also references and accounts of suppression of this information by certain agencies in America, while noting its use in other countries is standard procedure.

I’m drinking hydrogen peroxide – How I Recovered what do you think for oral use ?

OP
M

Motorneuron

Hmmm I can only offer that I use my 3% only occasionally orally.
EO on baking soda 2xdaily
tongue scraper every other day brushpick dipped in clove oil after meals
I do intend to make a H2O2 gel of my own for my whitener trays
How do I dilute a drop to 3% if I want to make it reach the% indicated by mercola?

Lizb

I watched that video. He suggests that dilution for hourly use when ill. I thought that was unrealistic unless you've got someone nursing you. Everything is so hard when you're properly unwell.

Perry Staltic

I watched that video. He suggests that dilution for hourly use when ill. I thought that was unrealistic unless you've got someone nursing you. Everything is so hard when you're properly unwell.

The video I have doesn't say that. Make a batch and put it in the fridge.

Perry Staltic

Are you unable to upload it? You could send it to me in a conversation and then I can try to upload it.

It uploads, but then I get an error msg that the upload failed because only mp3 (along with other formats) are accepted. The video is mp4. I'll try to send it to you via PM, but I suspect it will do the same thing

Update: I tried, but it gave me the same error msg

!@.jpg

Last edited:

Blossom

Forum Supporter
It uploads, but then I get and error msg that the upload failed because only mp3 (along with other formats) are accepted. The video is mp4. I'll try to send it to you via PM, but I suspect it will do the same thing
Oh, okay. @charlie might have the tech skills to do something about that issue.

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
It uploads, but then I get an error msg that the upload failed because only mp3 (along with other formats) are accepted. The video is mp4. I'll try to send it to you via PM, but I suspect it will do the same thing

Update: I tried, but it gave me the same error msg
You need to use a video hosting site like youtube, vimeo, etc.