Neanderthals Had Superior Sugar Transport To The Brain

ALS

This video at 33 minutes in goes over genetic glucose transporters which enabled the growth of larger brains in humans (compared to say, chimpanzees and other primates). Sugar is essential to brain growth.

As Peat has stated, diabetic moms often have precocious children (due to excess glucose), which benefits fetal brain growth.

This video at 33 minutes in goes over genetic glucose transporters which enabled the growth of larger brains in humans (compared to say, chimpanzees and other primates). Sugar is essential to brain growth.

As Peat has stated, diabetic moms often have precocious children (due to excess glucose), which benefits fetal brain growth.

No,i believe i looked that claim up,and the children have the opposite effect,either microcephaly-like or just smaller Brains.A Diabetic-High Glucose Environment isnt good for the offspring,maybe ketones are at that stage of life preferable due to the reduced intake of oxygen.

OP
ALS

ALS

No,i believe i looked that claim up,and the children have the opposite effect,either microcephaly-like or just smaller Brains.A Diabetic-High Glucose Environment isnt good for the offspring,maybe ketones are at that stage of life preferable due to the reduced intake of oxygen.

reference?

reference?

I misremembered that issue and confounded it with premature birth and defects,it is true that Diabete leads to Macrosomia and larger Heads,which can contain larger Brains,but prematurity and defects are seemingly manifold increased,so it seems like a risky stratagem lol.

Adverse pregnancy outcomes in women with diabetes

The pathogenesis of congenital malformations of all types, which have four to ten times higher incidence in pregnant women with diabetes, is very complex and has possibly a multifactorial origin [8,14,23]. A strong link between hyperglycemia and malformations has been established, but the precise mechanism by which it occurs has not been completely elucidated. It is supposed that hyperglycemia could cause damage to the developing yolk sac, an increased production and liberation of free oxygen radicals, deficiency of myoinositol and arachidonic acid and a disruption in signal transduction; increasing evidences suggest that embriopathies might be connected to a disruption in intracellular signaling by inositol-derived effectors and prostaglandin precursors such as arachidonic acid. Also, a as a result of the presence of these fuels, some type of genotoxic effect might occur which could cause morphologic damages in the fetus [23-27].

LUH 3417

reference?
I work in maternity and I see this all the time - diabetic moms with “IUGR” diagnosis (intrauterine growth restriction)
However these moms are put on diabetic sugar free diets and sometimes insulin if they can not control their blood glucose with diet so it may be difficult to say diabetes causes low birth weight. It could be the diet recommended for diagnosed diabetics that is causing the low birth weight babies.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals