Neanderthals Had Enlarged Liver And Kidneys From Meat-Heavy Diet

yerrag

Yes. Given the amount of hyperscrutinization of the Out of Africa theory, and the relative paucity of such scrutinization on other origins of humanity, it's pretty safe to say that most of it comes from a place of supremacism.

Similar story with the Solutrean hypothesis. Or the out of India hypothesis, if you want to look at another region's supremacism.
One way or the other, it doesn't make an iota of a difference for me where we originated. But people are differently motivated, and it's hard to second-guess their intent when it comes to these things.

lvysaur

One way or the other, it doesn't make an iota of a difference for me where we originated. But people are differently motivated, and it's hard to second-guess their intent when it comes to these things.
Fair enough

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
Correct and especially one by Jews. Laughable.
You have fallen for one of satan's tricks and are now carrying out his dirty work. Sad.

"Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; ...."

nwo2012

You have fallen for one of satan's tricks and are now carrying out his dirty work. Sad.

"Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; ...."

Ah but when I say that I mean the modern day AshkeNAZIs. I cant vouch for the original jews, but the synagogue of satan version are bad news.

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
Ah but when I say that I mean the modern day AshkeNAZIs. I cant vouch for the original jews, but the synagogue of satan version are bad news.
Well Judah denied Christ when he came, if they had not, we would not be here right now and instead would be in the Kingdom with Christ. But alas, we all make mistakes. :ss

The synagogue of satan is actually satans blood children here on earth. They call themselves Jews to run cover for themselves, while also giving Judah a bad name. They have run havoc on the world up to this point, however, they are about to be taken out. Enjoy the show! :D

nwo2012

Well Judah denied Christ when he came, if they had not, we would not be here right now and instead would be in the Kingdom with Christ. But alas, we all make mistakes. :ss

The synagogue of satan is actually satans blood children here on earth. They call themselves Jews to run cover for themselves, while also giving Judah a bad name. They have run havoc on the world up to this point, however, they are about to be taken out. Enjoy the show! :D

Where can I buy front row tickets? :p:

Vinny

I knew from the begining I,d never regret coming in this forum!

Vinny

Surprised no one's mentioned the North Side Hypothesis. The University of Tübingen published a paper in 2016/17 on the remains of Graecopithecus freybergi which predates the oldest African bones (by a few hundred thousand years) and was discovered in Bulgaria and Greece: Graecopithecus freybergi: Oldest Hominin Lived in Europe, not Africa | Paleoanthropology | Sci-News.com .
Bad me... I have missed this.
It has been even translated and published in Bulgarian...
Thank you, Homo Consumericus!

GelatinGoblin

uhh, this part is very wrong. The vast majority of neanderthal admixture today comes from the Middle East

That was later. If I remember correctly the last Neanderthals were in Europe along the mediterranean maybe a bit more North

lvysaur

That was later. If I remember correctly the last Neanderthals were in Europe along the mediterranean maybe a bit more North
This is the range of neanderthals:
Neanderthal_distribution.jpg

GelatinGoblin

This is the range of neanderthals:
Neanderthal_distribution.jpg

Very interesting, thanks; I have always wondered why there are talks of some in Middle Asia (South Siberia?) and some all the way in Persia and Israel... And the general consensus is the stockier build conserved more heat thus they naturally were in Europe... Lots of misunderstanding on the nature of Neanderthals and human evolution in-general (or new discoveries and posabilities)

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom