NDT / Tyromix Causes Headaches. T3 Relieves Headaches

ddjd

could it be the T4 causing the headaches.

perhaps a symptom of high RT3?

Progesterone

Hold on a second.

What dosage of Tyromix are you using? I feel no such effects at all like that, I feel awesome after dosing.

I've found it's best to dose 1 drop at a time, every few hours... (T3 naturally is pulsed in body at very low dose throughout the entire day)

OP
ddjd

ddjd

Hold on a second.

What dosage of Tyromix are you using? I feel no such effects at all like that, I feel awesome after dosing.

I've found it's best to dose 1 drop at a time, every few hours... (T3 naturally is pulsed in body at very low dose throughout the entire day)
as I explained in the header, T4 seems to be causing the headaches. t3 relieves the headaches

Progesterone

as I explained in the header, T4 seems to be causing the headaches. t3 relieves the headaches

T4 doesn't have an immediate effect like T3 though... and has a half-life of 1 week..

Is this after 2 weeks+ of dosing Tyromix or literally you dose once and boom headache?

Progesterone

about 4 hours afterwards

How much Tyromix do you take at once? Maybe you're dosing it too high in 1 dose?

I notice typically after 4hrs, it's time to re-dose, but I don't get headaches of any kind.

Again, I could be wrong, esp since you say T3 only gives you no sides like this, but I would figure that you're dosing T3 too high and then having a bit of a crash after it's wearing off.. no idea. I never noticed much from just taking pure T3, for some reason Tyromix (T3/T4) gives me more of a noticeable effect.

Soren

Forum Supporter
This has happened to me also. One drop of tyromix three times a day. Really bad headache today. Pretty sure tyromix is the cause. Perhaps I started at too high a dose. Anyone have any thoughts?

peter88

This has happened to me also. One drop of tyromix three times a day. Really bad headache today. Pretty sure tyromix is the cause. Perhaps I started at too high a dose. Anyone have any thoughts?
Do you still get this issue?

Soren

Forum Supporter
Do you still get this issue?
stopped taking it in that dose. I occasionally will take one drop of tyromix but i always make sure i take something that lowers cortisol with it as otherwise i would seem to get reverse T3 symptoms.