Naysayers who dismiss the SNAKE VENOM reality of drug development are simply IGNORANT

Jam

Peater

It's good this random snake venom idea has arrived to drown out the EMF theory

jmparret

i will take the ignorance.
Guest Post by James Lyons-Weiler, Ph.D.

Scientist James Lyons-Weiler, Ph.D., said at least 10 people asked him about the snake venom proteins in relation to COVID-19. He proposed two possible explanations, one of which he favors over the other.

snake venom watch the water feature

Dr. Meryl Nass said the snake venom stuff is “hooey.” My analysis says yes, let’s move on to more productive pathways.

from Scientist James Lyons-Weiler Weighs in on Snake Venom Theory

Fred

There's no evidence of "covid-19" existing! C19 is the product of intentional misuse of PCR to create a false diagnosis, then using special death-recording guidelines (used worldwide) ... that is, dying WITH C19 = dying OF C19... to create the imaginary C19 death toll. Simple. No venom needed ... no lab leak needed... no actual virus needed.

sugarisgreat

Keep an open mind. There is benefit to knowing what is in these things, because it i easier to try to find an antidote.

OP
FocusedOnHealth
There's no evidence of "covid-19" existing! C19 is the product of intentional misuse of PCR to create a false diagnosis, then using special death-recording guidelines (used worldwide) ... that is, dying WITH C19 = dying OF C19... to create the imaginary C19 death toll. Simple. No venom needed ... no lab leak needed... no actual virus needed.
It’s a man created bioengineered depopulation agent