Navigating Through The “Corona-Panic”: 8 Inconvenient Facts To Consider

Peatful

alywest

I think this is a genius article. Time will tell whether the world will admit that this is all just mass hysteria.

theLaw

Wanna get really pissed???

"It is with heartbreaking sadness today that we can confirm the first pediatric fatality in Connecticut linked to [COVID-19]," Lamont wrote on Twitter. "A 6-week-old newborn from the Hartford area was brought unresponsive to a hospital late last week and could not be revived. Testing confirmed last night that the newborn was COVID-19 positive. This is absolutely heartbreaking. We believe this is one of the youngest lives lost anywhere due to complications relating to COVID-19."

Governor: 6-week-old Connecticut baby's death linked to coronavirus

First Baby in Connecticut Dies From COVID-19

6-week-old baby's death linked to coronavirus, believed to be one of the youngest fatalities

Now see the explanation when pressed in a news conference today........

Candace Owens on Twitter

other source.........(starts at 33:04)

Peater Piper

Not a bad article, but Fact #4 has a problem. He's dividing estimated deaths by confirmed cases to get the 9.9% death rate. I don't know the number of confirmed influenza deaths for 19-20, but in previous years it was less than 5k. 5000 / 231,654 = 2.15%.

Luann

i'm not really sure where to post this, it's an anecdote really.

i'm an essential-retail worker. not food, other goods. masks and gloves are available to us at work although they're sort of always hiding in some closet or getting used up and running out. but we really can't wear them and work simultaneously. we handle money. can't wear gloves doing that, can't wash our hands after. can't talk through masks

we share so much space with these customers and yet it's "6 feet away and the country is on lockdown"

my conclusion is that corona is real to many, many people but I must just be in a whole subset of people that are supposed to be immune to it or don't matter. we're not being protected like at all, and yet must continue to act as if everyone else is at high risk and cater to the toilet-paper hoarders. it's tiring

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals