Nauseous Sometimes After Eatting

OP
biggirlkisss

biggirlkisss

yes kale is giving me problems but the broth liquid is not.Im going to try pepsin Im on cpyro 2mg and it helped this morning.

Peata

Sometimes I get this, but only rarely now since using cypro. I'm not sure what is is, whether it's related to gastritis, increased serotonin from the food/drink, or what. If it happens, I take 1/2 Dramamine, and it goes away.

raypeatclips

I am glad you have learnt that about kale, that is progress. Learning what is bad for you is as important as what is good for you. If you are still getting stomach issues you possibly are still eating something that is bothering your gut.

OP
biggirlkisss

biggirlkisss

thanks Im worried about gravol interfering with cpyro in terms of them both being anti histimes should I look at half life?

Peata

How long have you been taking cypro? I think it took a couple weeks to start helping my stomach a lot.

OP
biggirlkisss

biggirlkisss

I just started Im going to try gravol I was considering Amitriptyline but one person said it increased prolactin so not sure.

Peata

I can't advise about interaction between dramamine and cypro. I have only used it on rare occasion together and just small amounts.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals