Nausea when smoking

davvid_1

I"ve noticed on a few occasions that if i smoke tobacco too quickly, or too much, i get a bout of nausea, i get hot and start sweating, and have to wait an hour or two for it to pass.

im wondering if anyone knows what is happening here? what ingredient is causing what reaction. perhaps it can point me in the right direction for some of my other symptoms.
Alcohol nullifies this effect, if I start drinking I can tolerate many cigarettes.

T

TheBeard

Are you asking for tips to keep poisoning yourself side effect free?
What do you even smoke for?

revenant

I notice the same effect sometimes. Nicotine can do that. It's been described as having an inverted U-curve effect; if you're not functioning optimally (like being drunk), it will make you feel better, but if you are, it will make you feel worse.

OP
D

davvid_1

Are you asking for tips to keep poisoning yourself side effect free?
What do you even smoke for?
No lol I don’t smoke. Like I said it’s just something I’ve noticed when I tried a few times in school and uni, and it happened to me the other day.

Wondering if someone knows what’s going on biologically as it maybe it’ll help me in other parts of my health (maybe it indicates some C02 shortage or something) I’ve noticed it doesn’t happen with most people, infact I’m the only one

Jam

Classic symptoms of nicotine overdose.

jyb

Nausea from smoking is common, just at different amounts for different people. You mention you rarely smoke, so your brain has low tolerance and this is not surprising. Since you ask about the cause, take this as speculation: opioids have the exact same nausea symptom and nicotine interacts with the opioids system, so it may be the same cause - same as other symptoms like loosening the gut shared by nicotine & caffeine & opioids. Other symptoms like hot, sweating, racing heart - again classic opioid symptoms. This hold for all nicotine products not just smoking.

Last edited:
EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals