Nature.com article- more proof of shedding!!

P

Peatness

FD8GoKYVcA0YcSE

OP
ddjd

ddjd

» Protection against Infection Act (Infektionsschutzgesetz, IfSG) German Law Archive

ong Title: Gesetz zur Verhütung und Bekämpfung von Infektionskrankheiten
beim Menschen

In the version of 20 July 2000 (Federal Law Gazette I, p. 1045, entry into force 1 January 2001).

Excerpt from: Gesetz zur Neuordnung seuchenrechtlicher Vorschriften (Seuchenrechtsneuordnungsgesetz – SeuchRNeuG) of 20 July 2000 adopted by the Bundestag with the consent of the Bundesrat (Federal Law Gazette I, p. 1045).

This translation was kindly provided by the Robert Koch Institute.

Please Note: Only the official German version of this act is authoritative. Any discrepancies or differences that may arise in this translation are not binding and have no legal effect. This translation does not reflect amendments to the IfSG, the latest of which was made by Artikel 4a of the Law of 21 December 2020 (Federal Law Gazette I, p. 3136, entry into force 16 December 2020). (German Version)

Section 21 Vaccines​

In the case of a vaccination stipulated by law, one required under the provisions of this Act, a vaccination recommended to the general public by the supreme health authority of the Land or a vaccination pursuant to section 17 paragraph 4 of the Act on Soldiers (Soldatengesetz), vaccines containing micro-organisms which can be excreted by the vaccinated person and taken up by others, may be employed. The basic constitutional right to physical integrity (Article 2 paragraph 2 sentence 1 of the Basic Law) shall be limited in this respect.

lvysaur

My relative is a gynecologist. He have seen more unvaxxed women complaining about losing their menses since the vaxxing started than he have seen in previous 30 years combined. He reported that to officials and got shut down.
Just wondering--does he know if any of these women have recovered their menses?

I followed up with a few women on reddit who lost their menses after getting vaxxed, and they've both since recovered normal flow.

I suspect that the patients your relative was seeing were simply suffering "long-haul-covid" or "long-spike" symptoms from spike protein exposure, but these symptoms tend to fade away after a year, provided that the antigen is removed from the environment.

My worry is that because of the government pushing boosters, (as well from the normal virus itself), there will be an endless stream of spike protein in the air at all times, and this will cause more and more illness and eventual deaths, which will be blamed on covid

BearWithMe

My worry is that because of the government pushing boosters, (as well from the normal virus itself), there will be an endless stream of spike protein in the air at all times, and this will cause more and more illness and eventual deaths, which will be blamed on covid
I don't think this will continue for long, the official narrative is starting to fall apart.

But I also don't think this is a reason for optimism, we are just entering the next phase.

Everything goes exactly as planned.

Just wondering--does he know if any of these women have recovered their menses?

I followed up with a few women on reddit who lost their menses after getting vaxxed, and they've both since recovered normal flow.

I suspect that the patients your relative was seeing were simply suffering "long-haul-covid" or "long-spike" symptoms from spike protein exposure, but these symptoms tend to fade away after a year, provided that the antigen is removed from the environment.
I'm also curious about that, will ask next time I see him

Z

Zsazsa

Initial descriptions of the average period of vRNA presence in samples of the patients who survived the infection are around 20 days, although other studies have identified atypical cases that can last up to 154 days

OP
ddjd

ddjd

@Pina you'll find this interesting.

So I came across an anti vax guy on Twitter whose girlfriend has had all 3 shots. So I thought I'd ask him if he'd noticed any symptoms of shedding since they live together etc....I had to clarify a few times what I was talking about because he didn't seem to understand the shedding concept.

Anyway, a few hours later, I get an official warning and 7 day ban from Twitter and they forced me to delete the tweet. I don't even have anywhere near a big Twitter account.

See screenshot attached.

They clearly are scared about this getting out. This is insane that they're trying to block these messages at such a low level.

If anything, I take this as further confirmation of seriousness of shedding.

IMG_20220116_234012.jpg

Dolomite

Forum Supporter
@ddjd I am sorry to hear they have banned you. You have been a great source of information about the adverse/death effects from twitter.

P

Peatness

@ddjd your were over the target so they had to act. LOL the info in already out. The narrative is collapsing.

tankasnowgod

Ridiculous.

Even the studies that looked at Spike Protein in the blood found only tiny amounts for the first two weeks after the FIRST shot, when it fell to undetectable levels. There wasn't any detection after the second shot.

There is no evidence that any vaxxed person exhales any detectable amount of spike protein at any time. Nor is there evidence that it would stay "in the air" if it were exhaled.

I also think it's funny that this constant fear mandates that you think the drug companies are 100% lying about the vaccine and it's purpose, but 100% honest and truthful about the claim that it causes human cells to generate Spike Protein.

Plus, if it's as "dangerous" as you think, why aren't the vaxxed constantly showing symptoms? Especially inflamed mouth and nose, if they are constantly exhaling it? Do you think they are some sort of Spike Protein Generating Cyborg, immune to that which they supposedly exhale?

OP
ddjd

ddjd

Ridiculous.

Even the studies that looked at Spike Protein in the blood found only tiny amounts for the first two weeks after the FIRST shot, when it fell to undetectable levels. There wasn't any detection after the second shot.

There is no evidence that any vaxxed person exhales any detectable amount of spike protein at any time. Nor is there evidence that it would stay "in the air" if it were exhaled.

I also think it's funny that this constant fear mandates that you think the drug companies are 100% lying about the vaccine and it's purpose, but 100% honest and truthful about the claim that it causes human cells to generate Spike Protein.

Plus, if it's as "dangerous" as you think, why aren't the vaxxed constantly showing symptoms? Especially inflamed mouth and nose, if they are constantly exhaling it? Do you think they are some sort of Spike Protein Generating Cyborg, immune to that which they supposedly exhale?
IMG_20220117_232144.jpg

tankasnowgod

Okay, so in the real world, the demonvax won't stop you from catching a cold or testing "positive" on a PCR test. Don't think I've ever disputed that.

In fact, I think I have suggested numerous times that there is no way ANY sort of injection would have any influence on a test as easily manipulated as the PCR.

P

Peatness

Dr. Lee Merritt from Omaha Nebraska is interviewed on the Alex Jones Show.
Topics of Discussion: Shedding, Vaccine Death Data, HIV, 4 Artificial HIV Spike Protein Inserts in the mRNA vaccine, Nanolipid Particles, Graphene Oxide, Mice injected with gene therapy to control population through shedding, Self-Amplifying RNA's that change overall immune response, how the Vax Decreases Immune Response to aid in mRNA to enter nucleus, "winter vagina", Normalizing Heart Attacks in Children - Pericarditis and Myocarditis, Gulf War Syndrome caused by Squalene in Vaccines, mRNA produces the Spike Protein, PEG - Polyethylene Glycol in the jab, Death Rate in 2020 was BELOW 1950 to 2015 yearly deathrates but in 2021 began to skyrocket Post-mRNA vaccines - NO increase in Mortality in 2020 but definitely in 2021, Insurance Companies are seeing an increase in mortality, how Fauci's push for AZT killed AIDS patients.

5 Things that Dr Merritt recommends to take to help our Immune Systems:
1. Antioxidants -
2. Methylation decreases after this vaccine - which is basically the liver's ability to process. Selenium she says can help this. Selenium can protect 90% from developing full blown AIDS.
3. Vitamin C
4. Sauna's
5. Confine your eating to a 10 hour window.

Dr. Lee Merritt -- https://www.themedicalrebel.com

View: https://www.bitchute.com/video/vZ1LjzNTyUhC/