Natural ways to stay cool - Ceiling fans raise serotonin and air conditioners put toxic coolant in the air

JamesGatz

I am hoping we can have a discussion on natural ways to stay cool -

Ceiling fans and fans in general shoot up my serotonin insanely high - I am really not sure why it happens but they are really irritating to be around - apparently fans kill plants because wind raises stress so I imagine something similarly happens with people

AB570E6E-119D-4B3E-BE80-76A5BDB92945.jpeg

Air Conditioners (if you have yours on the cool setting) puts a toxic coolant in the air (R-22) which irritates your lungs and raises stress, the fan setting on air conditioners is safe in my view but it doesn't keep you as cool as the cool settings - in 90+ degree weather I'm sure ac's are necessary but I generally keep mine on just the fan setting when it's not too hot

68B62F8E-ED77-473B-A5B4-129AA99ED519.jpeg

In my opinion air conditioners are the lesser of 2 evils but I've been looking at ways Native Americans stayed cool during the summer? Apparently they would build water trenches and hang wet mats on their doorways which would cool the air when the water evaporates - I've also been keeping a bag of ice on my person which actually isn't too bad but I tend to do rotations

Anyone have natural methods they would like to share?

LeeLemonoil

„Ceiling Fans raise serotonin“.

No proof, no evidence just another Gatz-Feeling.

Perry Staltic

Air Conditioners (if you have yours on the cool setting) puts a toxic coolant in the air (R-22)

No they don't. They wouldn't last long if they leaked coolant. If they leak at all it's such a miniscule amount it would be harmless

OP
JamesGatz

JamesGatz

„Ceiling Fans raise serotonin“.

No proof, no evidence just another Gatz-Feeling.
Yessir - Took me 2 seconds of experimentation to confirm it with my feeling but I got studies for you if you need:

You are aware that bad weather raises serotonin right? (Rain, wind, snow, hail, lightning:thunder, etc)

Wind kills plants:

Wind/Fans negatively affects mood/health:

Cloudhands

I think placing an ionizer near a fan can help with the serotonin issue, and not facing the fan directly toward you, especially while you sleep. I wouldnt use a ceiling fan. I dont use AC as it doesnt make me feel good. Me and my gf live in florida and deal with 90°+ temps on the regular and dont use any AC. We just have one fan in the room we hangout in the most, are naked 100% of the time were indoors, and take cold showers a few times a day. The fan makes it so that we can survive the heat, it makes it maybe 89 degrees in our house. I also have high body temps naturally, but this potentiates cold showers, and chugging cold milk, makes those things become amazing pleasures that i look forward to. When im in AC all day, i dont feel right, and i dont like it, cold milk isnt as satisfying, neither are cold showers.

OP
JamesGatz

JamesGatz

No they don't. They wouldn't last long if they leaked coolant. If they leak at all it's such a miniscule amount it would be harmless
Alright this makes sense - I'm concerned mine might be leaking then because I get the symptoms of breathing difficulty in refrigerant when I have it on the cool setting - It gets harder for me to breathe when its on the cool setting and I feel a little dizzy but nothing too bad

D1CA8D15-02F7-4B92-839C-8E31459890DC.jpeg

Gânico

In my opinion air conditioners are the lesser of 2 evils but I've been looking at ways Native Americans stayed cool during the summer? Apparently they would build water trenches and hang wet mats on their doorways which would cool the air when the water evaporates - I've also been keeping a bag of ice on my person which actually isn't too bad but I tend to do rotations
They probably walked around naked or almost naked and had access to cool rivers/lakes, i'm more or less an adept of these as well, no need to be fancy.

Perry Staltic

Yessir - Took me 2 seconds of experimentation to confirm it with my feeling but I got studies for you if you need:

You are aware that bad weather raises serotonin right? (Rain, wind, snow, hail, lightning:thunder, etc)

Wind kills plants:

Wind kills plants because it dries them out

Cloudhands

Alright this makes sense - I'm concerned mine might be leaking then because I get the symptoms of breathing difficulty in refrigerant when I have it on the cool setting - It gets harder for me to breathe when its on the cool setting and I feel a little dizzy but nothing too bad

View attachment 38578
also if your AC is releasing coolant it probably would smell, maybe similiar to acetone

Perry Staltic

It doesn't matter what setting it's on. The gas is under pressure and will leak if there's a hole or crack in the piping with or without the unit being on

Summer

I’ve been putting water in a ziplock bag then freezing it. I wrap it in a shirt or thin towel and put it against my chest at bedtime.

Peater

I can see how the low constant hum of a ceiling fan could be a stressor but i don't think it is a straightforward jump from there to serotonin...cortisol for example or adrenaline seem more likely.

I am hoping we can have a discussion on natural ways to stay cool -

Ceiling fans and fans in general shoot up my serotonin insanely high - I am really not sure why it happens but they are really irritating to be around - apparently fans kill plants because wind raises stress so I imagine something similarly happens with people

View attachment 38574

Air Conditioners (if you have yours on the cool setting) puts a toxic coolant in the air (R-22) which irritates your lungs and raises stress, the fan setting on air conditioners is safe in my view but it doesn't keep you as cool as the cool settings - in 90+ degree weather I'm sure ac's are necessary but I generally keep mine on just the fan setting when it's not too hot

View attachment 38573

Anyone have natural methods they would like to share?
People underestimate the affect environment has on a person's health status. This is a whole different level. Nutrition is only one piece to the puzzle. Peat helped unlock that. Now Gatz can help unlock these new environmental secrets. Untapped territory. I have seen many people who still eat horrible but move from Chicago to Florida and become healthier. I got to ask Gatz where do you unlock this information from?

TheCedar1

Ceiling fans and fans in general shoot up my serotonin insanely high
How tf does that work?? Fans just accelerate the air around it to a specific position, it doesn't contain any coolant or any kind of chemicals, no offence but that just sounds stupid.

OP
JamesGatz

JamesGatz

How tf does that work?? Fans just accelerate the air around it to a specific position, it doesn't contain any coolant or any kind of chemicals, no offence but that just sounds stupid.
It takes 2 seconds of experimentation to confirm that it's correct

Charlie mentioned the EMF factor - they emit loads of EMF and as well as it emulates wind and wind (bad weather) raises stress hormones/puts one in survival mode

Last edited:

Green Dot

Perhaps EMF is at play?

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals