Natural versus synthetic aspirin ?

NOBRU

acid acétylsalicylique. versus acid salicylique, I would like to ask you a question about aspirin. a pharmacologist friend told me that it was better to take the natural aspirin which comes from plant like sage rather than the synthetic aspirine which stays too long in the body while the natural aspirine is evacuated quickly ... He tells me nothing beats plant products rather than pharmaceutical industry products. He also explains to me that it is a question of electromagnetism and that our organism is in better vibration with natural aspirin. Thank you for your reply
thank

L_C

acid acétylsalicylique. versus acid salicylique, I would like to ask you a question about aspirin. a pharmacologist friend told me that it was better to take the natural aspirin which comes from plant like sagerather than the synthetic apirine which stays too long in the body while the natural aspirine is evacuated quickly ... He tells me nothing beats plant products rather than pharmaceutical industry products. He also explains to me that it is a question of electromagnetism and that our organism is in better vibration with natural aspirin. Thank you for your reply
thank
I do agree. In addition, the natural stuff from the plant is supposed to have both active and inactive constituents that are meant to work together and hence reduce the stomach issues.

The only problem with natural aspirin is the dosage. Basically, it's just the guess that one tsp of willow bark has such and such amount of aspirin.

mrchibbs

acid acétylsalicylique. versus acid salicylique, I would like to ask you a question about aspirin. a pharmacologist friend told me that it was better to take the natural aspirin which comes from plant like sage rather than the synthetic aspirine which stays too long in the body while the natural aspirine is evacuated quickly ... He tells me nothing beats plant products rather than pharmaceutical industry products. He also explains to me that it is a question of electromagnetism and that our organism is in better vibration with natural aspirin. Thank you for your reply
thank

It's not because something is "natural" that it is always best. Plenty of "natural" mushrooms that will straight up kill you and there are other synthetic pharmaceutical products which are very therapeutic and safe.

Aspirin is a very simple molecule, I don't think it makes sense to try to get the natural willow bark tree extract, and it's probably harder to use it in therapeutic quantities.

OP
N

NOBRU

it is sure that it is better to swallow a gram of plastic (synthetic) than a gram of poisonous mushrooms (natural)!

pauljacob

It's not because something is "natural" that it is always best. Plenty of "natural" mushrooms that will straight up kill you and there are other synthetic pharmaceutical products which are very therapeutic and safe.

Aspirin is a very simple molecule, I don't think it makes sense to try to get the natural willow bark tree extract, and it's probably harder to use it in therapeutic quantities.
The voice of Reason. Thank you mrchibbs!

Mossy

The only problem with natural aspirin is the dosage. Basically, it's just the guess that one tsp of willow bark has such and such amount of aspirin.
White willow bark supplements come with the percentage of salicin; such as Bulk Supplements brand:
"This particular blend of extract contains at least 15% Salicin. 240mg of Salicin is contained within 1600mg of White willow."

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals