Natural DHT & Testosterone Maximization Through Peating

T

tca300

@raypeatclips I haven't, I think I just have one saved
" I found that a pinch, about 200 mg, daily for 3 or 4 days was effective for changing my intestinal flora; the effect lasted a few months. After using it occasionally for many years, I became sensitized to it, and it produced intestinal irritation. "

NathanK

@redlight yes peat does say application of testosterone is ok AT 2-4 mg/day.
Ive seen this rec haphazardly thrown about a lot over the years. If you read the email exchange, it's evident Ray was talking to women and likely adds to why @redlight thought you were talking out your rear.

In postmenopausal studies, it takes a range between 5-10mg to get women to premenopausal levels. 2mg is a common starting dose. Again, for women.

T

tca300

@NathanK No... you dont know where I got my information from. I dont misquote Ray out of context like many do, I have been studying his work and communicating with him for over 5 years now. I talk to Ray regularly. It was from a personal email about androsterone.

I asked him about MEN supplementing androsterone, and its saftey, his response
" I’ve never used it, but I think it’s safe in amounts similar to DHEA (10 or 15 mg/day) or testosterone (2 to 4 mg/day). "

Sajid

Yeah it does, I've read that it has poor bio-availability though and that the digestive system destroys it when ingested. Not sure how much I believe that, though- it works pretty damn well regardless. I was taking close to 10 grams a day of pine pollen powder. Works best cycled just like all herbs.

This was my stack (all pro T/DHT,anti-estrogenic, anti-prolactin, pro dopamine) I believe shilajit even has anti-serotonin properties too... I have stopped it since peating (for now at least)

Tribulus is debatable though..
zMirnqm.jpg
How was Citanche? Wt where the effects you noticed from it

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals