Natural DHT & Testosterone Maximization Through Peating

OP
J

Jsaute21

How can one accurately gage their DHT without getting tested? Are there physical signs besides facial hair?

Constatine

How can one accurately gage their DHT without getting tested? Are there physical signs besides facial hair?
Low water retention, high strength relative to size, good coordination, calm in stressful situations, and grip strength.

TubZy

High libido (morning wood), hard tight muscles, vascularity, increased metabolism, deeper voice, calmness and confident but also aggressive when needed in certain situations like sports and weight lifting (DHT stimulates the CNS)

OP
J

Jsaute21

Thanks fellas. How would you deem tyromix as a DHT aid? I would assume boosting t3 & t4 would seemingly aid the entire endocrine system? @TubZy @Constatine

Constatine

Thanks fellas. How would you deem tyromix as a DHT aid? I would assume boosting t3 & t4 would seemingly aid the entire endocrine system? @TubZy @Constatine
If you apply it to the testes it should dramatically increase androgens. It would still be beneficial otherwise but not to the same extent. Be sure to consume more calories when taking thyroid else things will get counter productive.

T

tca300

Flowers of sulfur, and a quick stint of garlic with carrot salads.

Orion

Flowers of sulfur, and a quick stint of garlic with carrot salads.

I got really great digestive response from flowers of sulfur too. 5grams a day over 3 days.

What dosage and length did you use? Thanks

blackkzeus

Yes my T was under 200, at the age of 20, and my doctor actually reccomended TRT. I paid Ray for a consultation, shortly after and he reccomended I fix my Thyroid problem, to get my T up to normal, and highly discouraged TRT. And thats what I did. I also dont think people should nessesary take preg, or DHEA who have low T. But if someone is Hypothyroid which is usually the case with low T, changing to a pro thyroid diet and taking a thyroid supplement if nessesary is probably the best route to take. I dont want to argue I just want to help. Ive only checked my testosterone 3 times, when it was super low twice, and about a week ago. I didnt get it checked in between because I felt good, and didnt think it was nessesary.

What is a pro-thyroid diet?

T

tca300

@raypeatclips Other than the most burning, volcanic trips to the rest room I have ever experienced, I noticed no other negative symptoms. I used 200mg ( measured by weight ) for four days in a row, once in the morning before breakfast.

raypeatclips

@raypeatclips Other than the most burning, volcanic trips to the rest room I have ever experienced, I noticed no other negative symptoms. I used 200mg ( measured by weight ) for four days in a row, once in the morning before breakfast.

Thanks, what were your negative symptoms that the sulfur fixed? Also how come you opted to do the in the morning? I've only ever seen a pinch before bed advised.

T

tca300

More complete digestion I think. I felt noticeably warmer after meals.
I used it during a time when my daughters were up at all hours of the night, and took it at around 4AM on an empty stomach with water, several hours before I ate breakfast.
Ray never mentioned a time of day during our exchanges about it. @raypeatclips

raypeatclips

More complete digestion I think. I felt noticeably warmer after meals.
I used it during a time when my daughters were up at all hours of the night, and took it at around 4AM on an empty stomach with water, several hours before I ate breakfast.
Ray never mentioned a time of day during our exchanges about it. @raypeatclips

Thanks for the reply. Have you posted those flower of sulfur exchanges anywhere?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals