Natural DHT & Testosterone Maximization Through Peating

redlight

It doesnt matter TRT has greatly increased every area of my life, i would recommend it to anyone ; best of luck doing it naturally

I never understood why so many people are here anti Testosterone, but yet pro preg, DHEA, thyroid, and even peat said its ok to apply testesterone.

Where did you see okay to apply testosterone?

I am concerned about known and unknown long term effect on TRT, e.g., shrinkage of testes being one. Not sure how much one can recover or reduce the shrinkage effect with HCG which I'm not using. It does make sense to use anastrozole to reduce estrogen.

T

tca300

Did you confirm you have low t ? What are your before and after blood test
Yes my T was under 200, at the age of 20, and my doctor actually reccomended TRT. I paid Ray for a consultation, shortly after and he reccomended I fix my Thyroid problem, to get my T up to normal, and highly discouraged TRT. And thats what I did. I also dont think people should nessesary take preg, or DHEA who have low T. But if someone is Hypothyroid which is usually the case with low T, changing to a pro thyroid diet and taking a thyroid supplement if nessesary is probably the best route to take. I dont want to argue I just want to help. Ive only checked my testosterone 3 times, when it was super low twice, and about a week ago. I didnt get it checked in between because I felt good, and didnt think it was nessesary.

It doesnt matter TRT has greatly increased every area of my life, i would recommend it to anyone ; best of luck doing it naturally
Doing it naturally with diet of high protein 175g and cycling carbs/fat with Dhea, B12, zinc, etc with HIT got me to 303.

redlight

I should say I generally would not recommend TRT to anyone under age 30 unless all else has failed

T

tca300

Also I get confused as to why people think they can treat their bodies like garbage for years, and then think they can just change diet, lifestlye etc... and think their testestoerone will rise to normal within a few weeks or months. Years of damage usually equates to years of recovery, before things get to where there suppose to be. But, some would prefer to do one, more, or all of the following, party, get little sleep, eat crap, and then just take T when their own production goes to crap.... kinda like people who want to eat crap and just look for a magic pill to lose the weight they have gained. All in all most are lazy, have no self control, and want to have their cake and eat it too.
Very few on this forum have legitamatly stuck to a pro thyroid lifestly for years without having "cheat days" or giving up and eating trash for a while, before going back to a healthy lifestyle again, yo-yoing doesnt get you anywhere.

T

tca300

@redlight Stop taking my words out of context. I said low T is not dangerous LIKE high estrogen is. I didnt say it wasnt dangerous, just not as dangerous as high estrogen.. READ! Recommending TRT to everyone is silly, there are some who just need to change their lifestlye.

Last edited by a moderator:

sladerunner69

In my case it wasnt... I was on all kind of thyroid for 8 years before i started TRT

t3, t4, what was your dosage? Did you take it every hour? Did you support the thyroid supplement with a high carbohydrate diet? A poor diet will negate any potential benefit from thyroid supplment and possibly increase stress hormones even further.

A high metabolism and strong thyroid is therapeutic for all conditions, because it provides the cells with enhanced ability for recovery.

redlight

I have taken several different brands of natural thyroid and synthetic t3/t4, from low dosage to extremely high dosage.. I think the highest of NTH I was on was 4 grains at one point. My diet has always been somewhat peaty for close to 10 years now... Except for brief experiments with low carb / vegan.
I always always on the fence about starting TRT but it was just putting off the inevitable, but was worth a shot I guess.

Sinjin

I've found most interventions to be largely ineffective unless combined with magnesium supplementation, which is delivering the most consistently androgenic effects for me at the moment. Oral supplements didn't do much (even high-dose, long term) - not sure if that's because of absorption problems or purity issues - but topical application of 1-2 Tbsp / day has given positive hormonal effects. We'll see if that continues.

I'm going to try to get RBC magnesium levels from ~3 to the ~6.5 recommended by some of the magnesium gurus and observe the effects.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals