Natural DHT & Testosterone Maximization Through Peating

redlight

Millions die premature as well. Ultimately its up to each individual as to what they will do with their own body. I just would like to warn people, because I feel its the right thing for me to do. If men weren't hypothyroid, they wouldn't need trt. I just think its dangerous, not interested in arguing, just worried for you guys. My opinion is just that, my opinion. I hold no ultimate knowledge. Being patient, and correcting the underlying cause of the low T is the way to go I think.

It's obvious you know nothing about TRT or the benefits.

T

tca300

The first day, I only had garlic powder and I ate probably about 1 tablespoon, The next day I got some raw garlic and have been adding about a teaspoon chopped up to my carrot salad. Its toxic at high concentrations so I'm trying to keep it low. @Orion

redlight

Of course the most ideal situation is to not use any form of Testosterone but those who think they can magically get back up to top range by diet is more or less wishful thinking but it's definitely worth a try; I tried for 10 years trying to optimize hormones , thankfully i gave up and started TRT

T

tca300

@redlight yes peat does say application of testosterone is ok AT 2-4 mg/day. If asked about raising testosterone, peat would also say correct thyroid function.

redlight

I do agree TRT should be a last resort... but to keep avoiding it because some think its dangerous is in fact dangerous advice. Most people that start TRT rarely ever regret it although I have seen a few that just never seemed to find a balance after starting TRT

T

tca300

@redlight Excuse me? How is reccomending people correct the underlying cause of low T instead of being impatient and doing TRT dangerous advice? When a lot of that T WILL get turned into estrogen, because the system is under stress. High estrogen is dangerous.

redlight

It's obvious you never suffered from Low T or you wouldn't be giving that advice...

redlight

If you read my post I did say that one should try other ways and that TRT is not ideal...I just wouldn't waste to much time trying to find the mysterious underlying cause....

redlight

Also there is a difference between a true hypogonadal person vs someone who is secondary just has suboptimal T levels... Most of the time these people can benefit from lifestyle change.. But a true hypogonadal person needs TRT right away.. Your saying someone who has hypogonadism should try to find the underlying cause, really?

TheHound

@superhuman I have lived in a home for 13 years that has a decent amount of mold. I just bought a high quality air purifier that clears mold out of the air. I ate a decent amount of raw garlic, onions, with vinegar in a carrot salad ( not a pleasant experience) and toxic if overdone. I also found out that the fungus is the cause of my receding hair line. I fix the fungal issue and my hair stops falling out. Ive also seen videos of men reversing their hair loss by rubbing onion, garlic and vinegar on their scalp, along with an antifungal shampoo. I think DHT is associated with hair loss because its not just anabolic to the human, but also to the organisms living in and on said human, maybe causing fungus to grow out of control in certain cases. I feel much more energized, dont feel as hungry, anxious, and my hair loss has stopped, for the first time in 10 years. Ive been depleting PUFA for years, and I think I'm depleted and have my thyroid up to above optimal. I was originally 95° F chronically and now Im up at 98.5° F waking temp, and after breakfast It climbs to 99.0 - 99.2 and my pulse goes from about 85 to 95-100. It took a long time, but definitely worth it.

couldn't you just use aspirin and niacinamide? both are anti fungal

superhuman

@tca300 Get you. Dont you think carrot with salt and vinegar and antibiotic would have taken care of the mold/fungus as well? downing onions and garlic seems like a nightmare.

T

tca300

@redlight I came from an extreme hypothyroid state, where Not only could I not get an erection at 20 years old, I didn't even find women interesting. So with your logic, if someone has bad knee pain, and cant figure out why ( along with being impatient ) just takes pain killers so they cant feel the pain, meanwhile the knee injury is getting worse and worse, to the point of severe damage and possibly irreversible injury. You sir are on the wrong forum. This isnt a bodybuilding forum, its a health improvement forum.

T

tca300

@tca300 Get you. Dont you think carrot with salt and vinegar and antibiotic would have taken care of the mold/fungus as well? downing onions and garlic seems like a nightmare.
Im currently trying to up the vinegar, carrot, and coconut oil, so I dont have to take it. Your right, it is a nightmare.

T

tca300

Also there is a difference between a true hypogonadal person vs someone who is secondary just has suboptimal T levels... Most of the time these people can benefit from lifestyle change.. But a true hypogonadal person needs TRT right away.. Your saying someone who has hypogonadism should try to find the underlying cause, really?
Do You really think most on TRT are hypogonadal? Give me a break. I never said under those circumstances TRT wouldn't be of benefit, your puting words in my mouth because you know your wrong, Having low T is unpleasant. But its not dangerous like having high estrogen is. MOST men with low T have high estrogen, because their body is under stress and is turning their T into estrogen. Adding more T to a system thats already turing T to estrogen at a high rate is NOT a good idea.

Last edited by a moderator:

redlight

Why take thyroid, preg, dhea then? Clearly thats not solving the underlying issue.... Millions of mens lives have transformed by TRT

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals