Nasa's Moon Landing Hoax

Jonk

It’s like they’re not even trying!
Yeah I know, and I don't claim to know much about the physics, technology etc etc but some videos are just so obviously fake and the implications of that is... well I don't know exactly but it should AT LEAST make you question every official narrative that comes from big corporations and government. I mean in some videos you can clearly see wires and stuff haha it's ridiculous

Lollipop2

SpaceX is also a total scam. The whole video is hilarious but skip to around 6:12 and tell me that’s real lol

View: https://youtu.be/gLNQ6Mq5kbg

Why is it so fake? Do you build rocket ships so as to explain to me why it is fake? My friend does build them and has explained exactly what is going on and why it isn’t fake. I have watched hours of Elon Musk and his team explaining the science of these engines. Honestly the claim it is fake needs extraordinary evidence.

Summer

If you guys can’t make a distinction between CGI and reality, good luck in the future.

joaquin

Think of what the flat earthers would have us believe:

They would have us believe
POSSIBLE: NASA faked the moon landings
IMPOSSIBLE: CIA fooled folks into believing the moon landings were faked.

They would say its totally impossible that CIA invented the falsehood that the landings were faked and then filtered it into society. But on the other hand, it is totally possible that NASA actually faked it all.

Talk about swallowing a camel and choking on a gnat.

tankasnowgod

Think of what the flat earthers would have us believe:
What "Flat Earthers" would have us believe is irrelevant. What is relevant is the claims that NASA makes, and the evidence NASA offers to back up those claims. Of the 9 missions that claimed to orbit the moon, and the 6 that claimed to have landed men on the moon and then brought them home. It's all NASA and it's agents, 100% of it. There are no other countries, governments, or companies that have ever claimed to send men to the moon.

Besides, there were plenty of people questioning the Moon Landing before this Flat Earth Psyop got popular. Surveys at the time said about 1/3rd of the Americans didn't believe NASA's claims, even with the "Moon Landing" being broadcast on TV. Bill Kaysing, a former Rocketdyne engineer, published "We Never Went to the Moon" back in 1976. Dave McGowan wrote and excellent series of articles back in 2009 called "Wagging the Moondoggie."
They would have us believe
POSSIBLE: NASA faked the moon landings
IMPOSSIBLE: CIA fooled folks into believing the moon landings were faked.

They would say its totally impossible that CIA invented the falsehood that the landings were faked and then filtered it into society. But on the other hand, it is totally possible that NASA actually faked it all.

Talk about swallowing a camel and choking on a gnat.
Well, certainly both are possible. Although I don't know why the CIA would want to "fool" people into questioning the legitimacy of agencies of the Federal Government, since the CIA itself IS an agency of the Federal Government. The libertarian in me thinks BOTH of those agencies should be eliminated, along with others like the CDC, NIH, Department of Education, Interior, NSA, and so on.

Besides, if the CIA (or any other agency) did orchestrate this "fooling" campaign, they must have infiltrated NASA back in the 1970s, or even 1960s. I remember seeing Apollo 13 in theaters and thinking it odd that you could fix a major problem on a spaceship with some duct tape and an old sock, but that is the "official" claim. When I first took a look at closeups of the Lunar Lander later, I thought it was a joke from photoshop. But going to look at the pictures, NASA really is claiming that something that looks cobbled together with zippers, tape, gold foil, and old AC ducting can withstand the vacuum of space, and is the most sophisticated spacecraft of all time. Then, I began to wonder about the distances and radiation and extreme temperatures and fastest speeds ever travelled by humans, and some of the other things NASA claimed, like how they did a docking procedure with the lander while cruising to the moon at a leisurely 17,000 miles per hour.

It's an established fact NASA has handed out some fake moon rocks.

It's a fact that NASA and all their contractors have claimed to lose (or destroy) everything relating to the Apollo Missions, from the plans to the Saturn V to the Lander to all the tapes and telemetry data (which apparently was 700 cartons worth). Things that could, you know, help to establish exactly where each ship was in space at any time, down to the minute. And also have massive technological value, for future missions and even consumer level products. And monetary value, for corporations like Gruman. And massive historical value. But nope, all that stuff is all gone.

This claim should really be highly concerning to everyone. One of the things the Federal Government is excellent at is keeping records. You can download the minutes of Congress, both House and Senate in PDF form, going all the way back to the 56th Congress in 1899-

Transcripts of earlier Congresses are likely still accessible in print form. And we still have the original copy of the Constitution. After 200 years or so, it's reasonable to think that a document could decay, but we still have it today.

A CIA campaign like you suggest seems unnecessary, since NASA has been acting like guilty liars for a long time. And even caught red handed faking some evidence.

And when I mentioned Playtex Bra and Girdle seamstresses making Space Suits, I wasn't joking. Here is a CBS interview with 4 women who worked on the Apollo suits, and they seem to claim they had no special training, went right from bras and girdles to spacesuits, and made them on sewing machines.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0QIEMobU6Eg

Last edited:

joaquin

@tankasnowgod
If I were on trial, a trial determined by the selection of my peers. I would not want you in that jury.

tankasnowgod

@tankasnowgod
If I were on trial, a trial determined by the selection of my peers. I would not want you in that jury.
Why? Because I actually examine the evidence, and base my opinions on that evidence?

Personally, I would have the same thoughts about you in a trial, as you seem to come to all your conclusions in this matter on hearsay.

joaquin

Why? Because I actually examine the evidence, and base my opinions on that evidence?

Personally, I would have the same thoughts about you in a trial, as you seem to come to all your conclusions in this matter on hearsay.
You haven't presented any evidence.

What you have done is repeat a bunch of words such as how could it be possible to blah blah blah?

You won't stick to one particular figment of your imagination and have it thoroughly examined. We can safely assume that the reason you choose this method is that you hope by smashing plenty of pieces of baloney against the wall, they will have a cumulative effect -- even though each by itself is just baloney.

tankasnowgod

You haven't presented any evidence.
Going back to the trial analogy, it's not a juror's job to present evidence. It's their job to ANALYZE the evidence they are given. How is that not what I am doing?
What you have done is repeat a bunch of words such as how could it be possible to blah blah blah?
Again, with the trial analogy, we always hear about "beyond a reasonable doubt." Well, I have many, many reasonable doubts. And NASA seems to have lost a lot of the evidence that could put to rest some of these doubts, like the telemetry and fuel consumption data.
You won't stick to one particular figment of your imagination and have it thoroughly examined.
Please tell me what I "imagined." I did not "imagine" the CBS interview with Playtex Bra and Girdle seamstresses that worked on the Apollo suits, and even posted the clip. I did not "imagine" that NASA has handed out fake moon rocks, it's a reported story-

I did not "Imagine" that the Lunar Lander looks like a cheap movie prop. Take a look for yourself.

Apollo16LM.jpg

If you think that picture is fake, go analyze it against the official photos NASA released.
We can safely assume that the reason you choose this method is that you hope by smashing plenty of pieces of baloney against the wall, they will have a cumulative effect -- even though each by itself is just baloney.
Who is this "we" you speak of? I thought you were one person, speaking for yourself.

Also, I seem to be the one presenting actual evidence. You are the one who offered a silly firewalking analogy as "proof" that astronauts crossed the Van Allen belts.

Anyone can look at the pictures from NASA, and listen to NASA's claims, and look at interviews NASA contractors like the Playtex Bra and Girdle seamstresses who worked on the Apollo suits, and form their own questions and opinions.

ThinPicking

Guy's probably pissed with me for defending fiat issued by fractional reserve without central bank intervention so he won't appreciate the endorsement. However...

@tankasnowgod

This is a bizarre comment, take a look at his post history. This is literally what he was born for. lol

Edit: On trial 🤔 guilty but pleading innocent. I get you.

joaquin

TANK:
"Going back to the trial analogy, it's not a juror's job to present evidence. It's their job to ANALYZE the evidence they are given. How is that not what I am doing?"

Analysing evidence is not: how could they broadcast from the moon?

You have not told us what you have discovered in terms of what equipment the astronauts brought with them.

But then, why go that far??? You're claiming the moon landing did not even happen! So why present this farce, going one step further with if they did go there, then how could they have broadcast it?

TANK:
"Please tell me what I "imagined." I did not "imagine" the CBS interview with Playtex Bra and Girdle seamstresses that worked on the Apollo suits, and even posted the clip. I did not "imagine" that NASA has handed out fake moon rocks, it's a reported story-"

By this method of reasoning, one would have to conclude that there is no real Mona Lisa painting because there have been a few forgeries.

TANK:
"Please tell me what I "imagined." I did not "imagine" the CBS interview with Playtex Bra and Girdle seamstresses that worked on the Apollo suits, and even posted the clip. I did not "imagine" that NASA has handed out fake moon rocks, it's a reported story-"

Please tell me what this means. What does it mean?? Why are you bringing this up? What in the name of ALL THINGS HOLY DOES THIS PROVE??!!?

tankasnowgod

Guy's probably pissed with me for defending fiat issued by fractional reserve without central bank intervention so he won't appreciate the endorsement. However...
I'm certainly not in any way angry with you. I don't take any debates on here personally.

tankasnowgod

TANK:
"Going back to the trial analogy, it's not a juror's job to present evidence. It's their job to ANALYZE the evidence they are given. How is that not what I am doing?"

Analysing evidence is not: how could they broadcast from the moon?

You have not told us what you have discovered in terms of what equipment the astronauts brought with them.

But then, why go that far??? You're claiming the moon landing did not even happen! So why present this farce, going one step further with if they did go there, then how could they have broadcast it?
Why would I need to "present evidence" of what they brought? I know they didn't bring a generator capable of powering a broadcast tower, seeing as they didn't have the room on the lander (the generators I have personally seen are longer than the entire lander itself), and there is no atmosphere on the moon to run a generator. They didn't plug into the local power company, either, as there are none on the moon. That only leaves batteries. And we know that the height of the antenna from the lander was only about 20-30 feet off the ground, as they didn't bring additional towers.

Besides, that was a reasonable question. Broadcasting from a planetary body 234,000 feet away is a dazzling technological feat in itself. Why isn't this analyzed and broken down in every single basic engineering textbook?
TANK:

By this method of reasoning, one would have to conclude that there is no real Mona Lisa painting because there have been a few forgeries.
A few forgeries would not justify this conclusion. But, if we found out that the Lourve itself had sold and displayed forgeries of the Mona Lisa or other works of art, while claiming it was the real thing, that would seriously impact their credibility. It's not "Joe's Moon Rock Shop" that distributed that fake moon rocks, it was NASA itself. And NASA (and it's agents) are the source for all the evidence that the moon landings happened. The only thing that the public independently saw was the Saturn V Launches, but they really have no proof if those rockets went 50 miles, 1,000 miles, or the full monty of 234,000 miles times two for a round trip.
TANK:

Please tell me what this means. What does it mean?? Why are you bringing this up? What in the name of ALL THINGS HOLY DOES THIS PROVE??!!?
I'm asking you want I "imagined." Clearly, I didn't imagine the CBS interview I posted, nor the Lander pictures, nor the Moon Rock story.

The only things that come from my "imagination" would be questions like "how did they have the power to broadcast from the moon."

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals