Nasa's Moon Landing Hoax

JamesGatz

what are these cards James?
Sorry if you already explained them.
Their blueprint to the future

Its a card game made in the 1980's (second edition came out in 96') that details everything they did and still have yet to do - I go into detail in this other thread

but i still dont have all the cards because the guy who created the game made a few different cards for specific countries And also the cards are a little different depending on the edition you have

If you have doubts on the accuracy of the cards: these 7 cards are probably the most damning that I haven't posted already

There are TONS more cards that came true already (some of which i posted in other threads) - definitely worth the time to sift through

I'm pretty sure you can buy the second edition online for like $30 on walmart im not sure though

92853A70-9DD8-4F35-8159-2D6DD78D3488.jpeg

843C0F71-E93F-4DFE-B598-29A6DE7C8E5F.jpeg

373E3A1F-FA67-47E6-B510-C9B8C397290D.jpeg

E6989218-D4F5-467B-BA29-C20D1AF20ED3.jpeg

16BD23E2-DDFC-4C35-9830-76275430861B.jpeg

C3EB30E8-66C3-4EF5-B543-68D6C91047BA.jpeg

E20E5FCC-15DF-45EA-8534-6522DA55DFF9.jpeg

Regina

Their blueprint to the future

Its a card game made in the 1980's (second edition came out in 96') that details everything they did and still have yet to do - I go into detail in this other thread

but i still dont have all the cards because the guy who created the game made a few different cards for specific countries And also the cards are a little different depending on the edition you have

If you have doubts on the accuracy of the cards: these 7 cards are probably the most damning that I haven't posted already

There are TONS more cards that came true already (some of which i posted in other threads) - definitely worth the time to sift through

I'm pretty sure you can buy the second edition online for like $30 on walmart im not sure though

View attachment 40244

View attachment 40243

View attachment 40245

View attachment 40246
View attachment 40247

View attachment 40248
View attachment 40249
:eek: Amazing!
:tinfoilhat And fully awake.

PeskyPeater

Hear Buzz Aldrin tell the story of the first Moon landing​

there were complication with the Guidance computer while landing and confusing alarms on the display

What happen with the Guidance computer?

Last edited:

Peatful

Last edited:

Peatful

Post in thread 'Covid: Endgame'
Covid: Endgame

Just posted this elsewhere

PeskyPeater

wrong. These are fake claims. This was a tragedy

Conspiracy theorists peddle fake claim about the 1986 Challenger Space Shuttle disaster​

Why it doesn’t add up
The rumor’s only evidence is that at least six of the seven crew members (excluding Gregory Jarvis) have lookalikes with identical or similar names who are around the approximate ages that the crew members would be if they were alive today.

There are a few problems with this thinking.

First, most of these doppelgangers have very different backgrounds and were in very different locations, professional roles, and institutions than that of the crew members prior to the disaster.

For example, Judith Resnik, who the Facebook post singles out. ("I just found Astro-NOT Judith Resnik by searching Yale’s website just moments ago.") But the Judith Resnik at Yale was teaching law classes at the school (and at USC) in the 1970s and '80s at the same time that astronaut Judith Resnik was studying and working in electrical engineering, and eventually with NASA.
In 1985, law professor Resnik was writing papers for law review journals. In 1984, astronaut Resnik was on a space flight, making her the second American woman to go to space.

The same woman couldn’t have been working different jobs, in different geographic locations, at the same time.

This can also be applied to Richard Scobee, Sharon (Christa) McAuliffe and Michael Smith.

Second, Onizuka and McNair’s supposed doppelgangers are the astronauts’ actual brothers, Claude Onizuka and Carl McNair, respectively. These are both real people and not assumed identities. Carl McNair, has given interviews about his brother, including one on Story Corps on the 25th anniversary of the Challenger explosion in 2011. And Claude Onizuka has paid tribute to his brother over the years by hosting the Onizuka Science Day for schoolchildren in their native Hawaii.

Third, some of the lookalikes do not actually resemble the crew members, with different facial structures and characteristics, and seem selected to simply try to help prove the conspiracy.

Lastly, for a major national conspiracy supposedly orchestrated by NASA, it is highly improbable the crew would be living openly, under the same names and with no physical disguises in place.

We also found four of the crew members — Scobee, Smith, Onizuka and McNair — in the Social Security Death Index, which is not comprehensive, as the database includes most, but not all, persons who have died since 1935.

"The absence of a particular person in the SSDI is not proof this person is alive. Additionally, there is a possibility that incorrect records of death have been entered on the DMF," Ancestry.com website says.

All four found, though, match the crew members’ dates of birth and death, and the states in which their Social Security cards were issued. PolitiFact - Conspiracy theorists peddle fake claim about the 1986 Challenger Space Shuttle disaster

Peatful

PeskyPeater

Go ask Judith and Sharon yourself and lmk.
:)

I am trying to dispute something to help people understand better, and so I have linked useful supportive evidence to support this

Then you come along with this, from my view, worthless reaction.

How this kind of behavior contributes to a meaningful discussion is a mystery to me

Peatful

:)

I am trying to dispute something to help people understand better, and so I have linked useful supportive evidence to support this

Then you come along with this, from my view, worthless reaction.

How this kind of behavior contributes to a meaningful discussion is a mystery to me
Sorry

At work

Must be brief

My point was that people have confirmed this
They have had these women at university.
Hiding in plain sight.

When confronted- they deny.
Of course.

These people exist

Pretty strong evidence

Don’t know if im right or wrong
Doesn’t matter to me

PeskyPeater

Sorry

At work

Must be brief

My point was that people have confirmed this
They have had these women at university.
Hiding in plain sight.

When confronted- they deny.
Of course.

These people exist

Pretty strong evidence

Don’t know if im right or wrong
Doesn’t matter to me
doppelganger delusions :)

joaquin

@JamesGatz
James, how do you know you are not being duped?

tankasnowgod

Here's a longer version on bitchute-

View: https://www.bitchute.com/video/bMY5P1rtTIPO/

There's also a bangin' techno remix (although based on the cheapness of the props, I think the theme to "Sanford and Son" would be much more appropriate)-

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FCpz-RqS4C0

I was also thinking about how the Apollo Astronauts were total studs when it came to effortlessly landing and re-launching that lander, and without creating a blast crater or even disturbing any dust. Funny thing is, practice runs and simulations on Earth (where we tend to be more familiar with the environment) never go that well.

Here's Neil Armstrong almost killing himself attempting to land the simulator on Earth-

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dNlZXso0-I4&t=80s

And then there was this Northrup Grumman competition from 2009-

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_WeeTU3uGcc

The first model drops too quick and is damaged (almost tipping over), which certainly would have been bad news if that contraption was your only ride home.

The second model causes a fire that needs extinguishing. I know there's no atmosphere on the moon, but it's a good thing that the "real" landers didn't blow up the other fuel tanks needed for re-launch from the moon.

The fourth model manages to barbeque the cement so much, that little flakes are seen popping up all over the place.

And all of them kick up quite a bit of dust, even though they had smooth cement launching and landing pads.

Regina

Here's a longer version on bitchute-

View: https://www.bitchute.com/video/bMY5P1rtTIPO/

There's also a bangin' techno remix (although based on the cheapness of the props, I think the theme to "Sanford and Son" would be much more appropriate)-

I was also thinking about how the Apollo Astronauts were total studs when it came to effortlessly landing and re-launching that lander, and without creating a blast crater or even disturbing any dust. Funny thing is, practice runs and simulations on Earth (where we tend to be more familiar with the environment) never go that well.

Here's Neil Armstrong almost killing himself attempting to land the simulator on Earth-

And then there was this Northrup Grumman competition from 2009-

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_WeeTU3uGcc

The first model drops too quick and is damaged (almost tipping over), which certainly would have been bad news if that contraption was your only ride home.

The second model causes a fire that needs extinguishing. I know there's no atmosphere on the moon, but it's a good thing that the "real" landers didn't blow up the other fuel tanks needed for re-launch from the moon.

The fourth model manages to barbeque the cement so much, that little flakes are seen popping up all over the place.

And all of them kick up quite a bit of dust, even though they had smooth cement launching and landing pads.

ah those jokesters. I played Sanford and Son theme in my head. Perfect.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals