Nasal Swelling (bulbous Tip)

Makaveli

It is essentially a form of rosacea, nitric oxide as well as estrogen and serotonin are involved.

Rosacea, inflammation, and aging: The inefficiency of stress

I've always had a bulbous tip and rosacea ever since I was a teen but it has gotten slightly bigger as I've aged and I'm not sure if I'm slowly developing rhinophyma. However my rosacea has improved since peating so that has to be a good sign. Anyone know if a bulbous tip can actually be shrunken down without surgery?

Makaveli

Hate it, absolutely hate it.

Between the puffy cheeks and the bulbous top of my nose - I walk the hell away any time a camera gets too close.

Same here. I am very self conscious because of my nose. It's already kinda big but the bulbous tip makes it even bigger. It widens when I smile and looks real big at certain angles. I hate taking pictures and being on camera. On top of that I have a deep overbite which makes my side profile look horrible. Girls are still attracted to me for some reason. Luckily the front of my face looks decent.

Last edited:

Trix

Have you investigated Riboflavin (B2). RP has talked about the connection.

GorillaHead

Have you investigated Riboflavin (B2). RP has talked about the connection.
This is very interesting.

I have a bulbous nose. Id say skin appears just a little too thick. What i noticed is when i workout. Anytime i have a hardworkout and i am pumped full of energy near the end of the workout my bublbous tip thins out enough to cause in my opiniona dramatic change.

I wonder what if increased blood flow results in an increase of b2 to the nose.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals