Nano Soma Experiences?

A.R

Calling out all ray peat forum users to please post here their experiences using the Nano Soma supplement.

magnesiumania

It does wonders over time. I keep using it and it does stabilize my biology in ways i think is worth the cost.

OP
A.R

A.R

It does wonders over time. I keep using it and it does stabilize my biology in ways i think is worth the cost.
I’m really happy for you, and hope the good effects continue!

Ok, (if you have used them) would you compare it’s effects to either mitolipin or Tocovit?

Do you take it sublingually?

What would you say is the most impressive/helpful benefit you have got from it?

magnesiumania

Hmm ive been through a bootle of tocovit and its not at all the same. Itd be easier to evaluate nano policosanol to a plain policosanol that is not nano sized particles. Id assume your cells just dont take up as much...i use the spray in my nounth, not sure if youd call it sublingual. Most impressive benefit has been dramatic mitigation of side effects from psychotropic pharma poison. Every time i take 5 sprays i feel more balanced and a little energized. Which makes it all worth paying for.

OP
A.R

A.R

Hmm ive been through a bootle of tocovit and its not at all the same. Itd be easier to evaluate nano policosanol to a plain policosanol that is not nano sized particles. Id assume your cells just dont take up as much...i use the spray in my nounth, not sure if youd call it sublingual. Most impressive benefit has been dramatic mitigation of side effects from psychotropic pharma poison. Every time i take 5 sprays i feel more balanced and a little energized. Which makes it all worth paying for.
Ok so have you been on SSRI’s before?

(Sublingual is taking the dose under the tongue and keeping it there for a bit, for better absorption).

I’m guessing you also got positive effects from Tocovit?

magnesiumania

No antipsychotic meds (zyprexa). Horrible stuff. Tocovit was helpful, but for now i take 1 tsp of Red Palm oil for complete vitE complex and it works just as good

OP
A.R

A.R

No antipsychotic meds (zyprexa). Horrible stuff. Tocovit was helpful, but for now i take 1 tsp of Red Palm oil for complete vitE complex and it works just as good
Ok so do you still take the zyprexa along with nano soma, or have you stopped taking the pharma garbage?

Is that just plain old red palm oil or is it organic stuff? Palm oil is really cheap so if you get similar effects to Tocovit I might try that first! I presume you take the tsp orally?

magnesiumania

I quit zyprexa after 5 days abd its been a while but once the poison has rewired your nervous system and drain your lifeforce its hard to come back. But nano soma has been a good ally on the journey to reqain some health

OP
A.R

A.R

I quit zyprexa after 5 days abd its been a while but once the poison has rewired your nervous system and drain your lifeforce its hard to come back. But nano soma has been a good ally on the journey to reqain some health
Yes I agree regarding pharma stuff. It is very potent and even using for a short while can really mess a person up for months/years.

magnesiumania

The antipsychotics is only great if you want to feel absolutly nothing other than meaninglessness

OP
A.R

A.R

Let me know if you deciede to experiement with nano soma
Yes no problem.

My Tocovit arrived today so I’m going to see how I get on with that. I’m stacking it with Aspirin for anti estrogen effects.

I've used it for 4 months with high doses - not a single improvements seen.

This is the video I've made 4 months ago and I'm going to make an update soon - trashing the product along with Dr. P. R. Raghavan and his "assistant in crime" Richard Presser.

I'm down with the last bottle and then I'm going to do some blood work and make an update.

Inaut

I've used it for 4 months with high doses - not a single improvements seen.

This is the video I've made 4 months ago and I'm going to make an update soon - trashing the product along with Dr. P. R. Raghavan and his "assistant in crime" Richard Presser.

I'm down with the last bottle and then I'm going to do some blood work and make an update.
Thanks for the quick response and feedback. Would you be willing to do a similar experiment with regular policosanol? I feel like 40mg is the sweet spot although 20-25 is recommended around these parts. When I receive my order I will test out 40mg a day.

Would you be willing to do a similar experiment with regular policosanol?
Not very soon. Next on my list is B12 supplement since I'm seriously deficient in it. I didn't want to supplement anything while doing the nano soma. I really hoped it would help. It didn't help with anything.

OP
A.R

A.R

Not very soon. Next on my list is B12 supplement since I'm seriously deficient in it. I didn't want to supplement anything while doing the nano soma. I really hoped it would help. It didn't help with anything.
Sorry if I’ve missed it, but what health problems are you suffering from, which you hope nano soma would help with?