NAC/life Extension Mix Multivitamin

BigChad

Would 1 capsule of the life extension mix be safe taken Daily?

It has some concerning ingredients like 50mg NAC, 250mcg boron, 3mg zinc citrate, 300mcg lycopene, 1.2mg lutein, 30mg green tea extract, some grape, cherry and berry extracts, 125 mcg beta carotene etc..

I mainly wanted to take it for the b vitamins and small amount of chromium, selenium, molybdenum and zinc.
Ive read that nac affected the thyroid and mucous lining but wasnt sure if 50mg would do much

Kray

Would 1 capsule of the life extension mix be safe taken Daily?

It has some concerning ingredients like 50mg NAC, 250mcg boron, 3mg zinc citrate, 300mcg lycopene, 1.2mg lutein, 30mg green tea extract, some grape, cherry and berry extracts, 125 mcg beta carotene etc..

I mainly wanted to take it for the b vitamins and small amount of chromium, selenium, molybdenum and zinc.
Ive read that nac affected the thyroid and mucous lining but wasnt sure if 50mg would do much
Hi Chad,
I just found your post, as I had been looking at this supplement as well. My husband would love to take 2 capsules a day and call it good, so I thought I would check in with you to ask if you ever gave it a go and if so, how did you like the product? I appreciate some of the questions you posted, as I did the same. I guess if you eat well you could get by with 1 a day?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom