Mystery Of Yellow Skin Solved

nwo2012

Thank you @General Orange you have a lot of knowledge. In regards to cholesterol deposits on the skin, my skin under my eyes looks like if it had a lot of tiny white grains underneath but they are not bumpy. I wonder if the bumps on top of the arms and bottom (which is a concern for many) are also associated with cholesterol deposits? I used to have those too but my skin is much smoother there now too. I've heard people say that the bumps can be due to insufficient vitamin A but according to cronometer, I had always greatly exceeded the recommended daily intake. I even supplemented with vitamin A in the past but it never made any difference.

Dont let the fans of the fat Frenchman hear you. lol.
By bumps do you mean like the size of blocked pores kind of bumps?
Seen those on a few people.
Yes General Orange, good knowledge. Are you the boss of Agent Orange by any chance?

Thank you @General Orange you have a lot of knowledge. In regards to cholesterol deposits on the skin, my skin under my eyes looks like if it had a lot of tiny white grains underneath but they are not bumpy. I wonder if the bumps on top of the arms and bottom (which is a concern for many) are also associated with cholesterol deposits? I used to have those too but my skin is much smoother there now too. I've heard people say that the bumps can be due to insufficient vitamin A but according to cronometer, I had always greatly exceeded the recommended daily intake. I even supplemented with vitamin A in the past but it never made any difference.
You are welcome. I think white bumps or grains and patches could be from cholesterol, otherwise when they are red or brownish it could be from buildup of keratin that plug hair follicles. But there could be more conditions, I don't know. Vitamins could sometimes give bumps yes... but I think a dermatologist can give you the best answers to what exactly the conditions are and would apply here. And maybe you can find yourself some good pictures to compare these conditions.

LUH 3417

Liver enzyme CYP11A1 catalyzes the first step of steroidogenesis where cholesterol is converted to pregnenolone.
Defect at the cholesterol side chain–cleavage step or STAR gene mutation can impair steroid hormone synthesis.
Adrenals and to a lower degree skin also convert cholesterol to pregnenolone. So maybe something goes wrong somewhere there.
Excess cholesterol can be inhibited from uptake in the digestive tract by taking a high dose from 2 grams of beta-sitosterol with a meal or even with milk or butter and eggs. The body uses these plant sterols also to make pregnenolone.
To support the adrenals and its steroid hormone production you could profit from licorice root.
That’s interesting. I developed yellow deposits on the skin under my eye this year and it’s also when I started drinking way more milk. My cholesterol was elevated but the doctor didn’t warn me about it..I believe total cholesterol was 224. Is there anyway to remove these cholesterol deposits from the skin?

JamesGatz

Liver enzyme CYP11A1 catalyzes the first step of steroidogenesis where cholesterol is converted to pregnenolone.
Defect at the cholesterol side chain–cleavage step or STAR gene mutation can impair steroid hormone synthesis.
Adrenals and to a lower degree skin also convert cholesterol to pregnenolone. So maybe something goes wrong somewhere there.
Excess cholesterol can be inhibited from uptake in the digestive tract by taking a high dose from 2 grams of beta-sitosterol with a meal or even with milk or butter and eggs. The body uses these plant sterols also to make pregnenolone.
To support the adrenals and its steroid hormone production you could profit from licorice root.
I had stopped eating carrot salad one day and instead replaced it with pineapple to clean up my gut.

The VERY next day I wake up with yellow-toned skin I had never seen in my life - I had consumed large amounts of dairy, but this never appeared until I stopped the carrot salad - now I'm starting to see one of the many reasons carrot salad is recommended

P

Peatness

I had stopped eating carrot salad one day and instead replaced it with pineapple to clean up my gut.

The VERY next day I wake up with yellow-toned skin I had never seen in my life - I had consumed large amounts of dairy, but this never appeared until I stopped the carrot salad - now I'm starting to see one of the many reasons carrot salad is recommended
Are you saying the carrot salad was preventing the yellow skin tone?

JamesGatz

Are you saying the carrot salad was preventing the yellow skin tone?
It seemed to have. Everytime I eat carrot salad my skin appears this healthier tone of pink rather than a yellow tint and I begin to crave carrot after missing it for a day.

It goes back to yellow-toned once I start eating dairy (but to be fair I do consume a lot of dairy), but caffeine and carrot salad both seem to negate the yellowness of the skin - OJ helps me too, but not as strong as carrots and caffeine - I have no idea how this works, but those 2 things seem to help me a lot

P

Peatness

It seemed to have. Everytime I eat carrot salad my skin appears this healthier tone of pink rather than a yellow tint and I begin to crave carrot after missing it for a day.

It goes back to yellow-toned once I start eating dairy (but to be fair I do consume a lot of dairy), but caffeine and carrot salad both seem to negate the yellowness of the skin - OJ helps me too, but not as strong as carrots and caffeine - I have no idea how this works, but those 2 things seem to help me a lot
Thanks. I stopped the carrot salad. I don’t like eating it and when I do, even when rinsed, my palms appear orange. I may try it again to see if I notice anything different.

mrdannyg3

I have had yellow skin for as long as I could remember and the one constant has been high dairy my entire life. Just this weekend a friend commented on my skin, curious as to why it is yellow. We took a picture of the skin differances, her hands vs mine and the difference is night and day. I've been hypothyroid my entire life; have had all the symptoms. Wonder if I'll cut out dairy to experiment now.

JamesGatz

It seems like dairy only turns my skin yellow if it has casein in it - maybe it's too difficult for the liver to process? A2 Dairy gives me absolutely 0 issues but A1 dairy? Bloating/Constipation, LOWERS DHT (A2 increases it for me) causing prostate paiin, YELLOW Skin. Casein is the root of all dairy evil for me I'm convinced ... Definitely going to see about buying some casein-free cows once I have my own farm

Andy316

I have had yellow skin for as long as I could remember and the one constant has been high dairy my entire life. Just this weekend a friend commented on my skin, curious as to why it is yellow. We took a picture of the skin differances, her hands vs mine and the difference is night and day. I've been hypothyroid my entire life; have had all the symptoms. Wonder if I'll cut out dairy to experiment now.
How did the experiment of cutting dairy go? @mrdannyg3

mrdannyg3

Unfortunately I never got around to it. The ease and convenience of using milk for the protein, carbs, vitamins etc. kinda outweighed wanting to solve the yellow palms and feet problem. I don't have any gas, constipation, any digestion problem from dairy and I guess that's the most important factor for me. For what it's worth, I get coaching from Danny Roddy and he said the yellow problem usually suggests low thyroid function, and the right thyroid dose should take care of it.

Ippodrom47

So I've been visiting my doctor since 2015 complaining about my yellow skin on my face, specifically around my mouth, chin and along the nose. All I was told that I had carotenemia and should avoid orange, red and green vegetables! LOL!
My skin discoloration was so bad that people used to ask me about it!
I've experimented with various things to improve the appearance of my skin, mainly by improving thyroid function. It turns out that it was caused by dairy products!
About 3 weeks ago I decided to quit dairy and some days later I noticed that my skin is pink!!..the first time after about 11 years!
Since then..I ate a little feta 2 times with no adverse reaction. I wish I could reintroduce dairy at some point but for now I'm being careful and supplement with eggshell powder..
Hi! You dismissed the doc's opinion that it was carotenemia - could you please elaborate on why? Were you not eating beta-carotene vegetables and fruit at that time? Also, are you able to eat dairy now? Thanks!

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals