Myoclonus, what to do?

Vanset

exectly same here

i haven't update this post because of learned helpless, and the blackpill.

right now iam not getting any jerks, but it because i have been mostly sedentary in the last weeks,

i noticed that if a do only a certain amout of physical activity, i dont get any at all, but its a low amout, like 2hours of moderate exercise a day. And the more i do the most i get it. to the point that if i work i get very bad insomnia

but if i get better i will post here
You should register on the forum I linked and share your story.

Validus

I'm still not sure of the best methodology to address this, but I believe it's due to overactivation of our sympathetic nervous system, serotonin & aldosterone; so elevated serotonin, adrenaline, cortisol, aldosterone, perhaps estrogen, glutamate & obviously inflammation.

When I lower all of them, I feel "normal". The issue that I run into is that the majority of strategies that I'm aware of are temporal through antagonists, so the molecules in question are still circulating, but unable to bind to receptors. Then there seems to be a rebound effect when my strategies "wear off".

The strategies that have helped the most temporally, but then have diminishing returns are things like cyproheptadine, emodin, agmatine, glycine, low dose aromatase inhibitors.

"New" strategies have been intranasal rapamycin and intranasal bpc-157 with tb500. I don't use them both on the same days, although it may not matter due to the long half life of rapamycin, which I'm using 1.5 mg mon, wed and fridays. The bpc-157 and tb500 are used the other days. The idea is to cleanse senescent cells out of my brain and perhaps any infection in my sinuses.

The bpc-157 and tb500 are to promote healing, vasculature and reduce inflammation. The spays I created myself. The rapamycin is in saline and 10% dmso. The peptides are in bacteriostatic water and 10% dmso.

Vanset

One guy I talked to cured his exercise intolerance/exercise induced insomnia almost completely with huperzine A. Might be worth trying for us guys who experience exercise induced myoclonus/insomnia as well. Eating more eggs never did anything for me. His dose was 250mg eod.

Validus

One guy I talked to cured his exercise intolerance/exercise induced insomnia almost completely with huperzine A. Might be worth trying for us guys who experience exercise induced myoclonus/insomnia as well. Eating more eggs never did anything for me. His dose was 250mg eod.
Are you sure his dose was in Milligrams and not micrograms?

Vanset

Are you sure his dose was in Milligrams and not micrograms?
Oh yeah derp. You're correct, it's mcg. Mg doesn't sound completely unbelievable I guess lol. Also if Huperzine A helped him, Alpha GPC is another one to try out.

Validus

Oh yeah derp. You're correct, it's mcg. Mg doesn't sound completely unbelievable I guess lol. Also if Huperzine A helped him, Alpha GPC is another one to try out.
I've tried both. I take hup a 250 mcg every day and alpha gpc. I don't notice anything with the alpha gpc; I take it with part of my liver stack. I do notice benefits from huperzine a though...not huge though.

Vanset

I've tried both. I take hup a 250 mcg every day and alpha gpc. I don't notice anything with the alpha gpc; I take it with part of my liver stack. I do notice benefits from huperzine a though...not huge though.
I see. That's a bummer. I haven't tried either yet, but don't have much hope tbh.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals