Myocarditis risk after a cold ?

Motif

When is it safe to workout hard again after a cold that knocked you out for 4-5 days with fever. 6th day I was pretty much fine again.

-Luke-

How do you feel now? Good? If you don't have any fever anymore and feel fine, why not start with some light training, see how you react and increase the intensity from there.

Can't really say anything about the risk, sorry. I usually wait for 3 or 4 more days after I feel better.

OP
M

Motif

How do you feel now? Good? If you don't have any fever anymore and feel fine, why not start with some light training, see how you react and increase the intensity from there.

Can't really say anything about the risk, sorry. I usually wait for 3 or 4 more days after I feel better.

right now I feel almost 100% again I’d say. But hours ago I was at maybe 85%

it started Sunday morning. Feeling week, cough , runny nose . Evening I had fever til the next two-three days.
Thursday was a lot better but still standing and walking too long was too exhausting.

another two days in bed (Friday and today) and now I feel fine again. Very slight cough.

I want to do some sports tomorrow, but all the people around me made me insecure about it with that myocarditis talk

OP
M

Motif

And my runny nose is worse again. Damn.
Worked out pretty hard a few times already

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals