Myocarditis rates up

Perry Staltic

Yeah I'm aware that you don't even believe in covid... And I also speculate that coming down with my illness far away from home and in a very stressful situation complicated my healing process.

You could have been exposed to a freshly vexxed shedder on the airplane.

Perry Staltic

I was already getting winded on a simple walk with my dog, 3 days before we left for Disneyland.... It really perplexed me at the time...

Your 300-mile hike may have stressed your heart a bit. Then the ensuing stress you mentioned added to it. Another stress factor you may not be aware of is that jet cabins are pressurized with filtered engine exhaust, so you were breathing that for how ever long your flight was. If the filter wasn't working correctly or there was a leak, then the exposure would be greater.

LadyRae

Your 300-mile hike may have stressed your heart a bit. Then the ensuing stress you mentioned added to it. Another stress factor you may not be aware of is that jet cabins are pressurized with filtered engine exhaust, so you were breathing that for how ever long your flight was. If the filter wasn't working correctly or there was a leak, then the exposure would be greater.
💯..... Stress for sure

tankasnowgod

Yeah I'm aware that you don't even believe in covid...
My statement didn't have anything to do with so called "Covid." I was simply commenting on the fraudulent concept of "viral load."

After all, if "viral load" can't be measured, how can it ever be "high" or "low?" Those statements would have no objective, real world meaning.

David PS

olowshinenine

Forum Supporter
Does anyone know if the myocarditis is an effect of covid 19 or the covid 19 vaccines? I never had the vaccine and I want to check to see if I have heart inflammation with a blood test.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals