My Tocovit Results After 5-6 Days

Patty

I'd mentioned this before, was advised to use Tocovit among other supps to regulate hormone estrogen and possibly boost erections.

I asked some questions here!

Been using Tocovit for about a week (taking recommended 25 drops) after meal daily. Yesterday I noticed that my was very THICK and very WHITISH. Yes - much thicker and whiter than it used to be!

<> Is this a sign of good things? Or not?
<> Does this mean my sperm (and semen) is higher quality and much fertile?
<> How does this help my main problem which is POOR ERECTION. Morning has disappeared and sex live is almost zero?

PS: Please my sperm volume has not really increased.

Kingpinguin

I'd mentioned this before, was advised to use Tocovit among other supps to regulate hormone estrogen and possibly boost erections.

I asked some questions here!

Been using Tocovit for about a week (taking recommended 25 drops) after meal daily. Yesterday I noticed that my was very THICK and very WHITISH. Yes - much thicker and whiter than it used to be!

<> Is this a sign of good things? Or not?
<> Does this mean my sperm (and semen) is higher quality and much fertile?
<> How does this help my main problem which is POOR ERECTION. Morning has disappeared and sex live is almost zero?

PS: Please my sperm volume has not really increased.

sperm takes 2-3 months to produce and develop. Im doubtful 5-6 days should make any difference. Could be placebo?

Aries

You can't tell the fertility of semen by looking at it, it needs to be tested for that.

Sperm cells only make 5% of the semen volume. They take 2-3 months to develop like said above so no change in fertility is achieved in a week. Rest of the semen is prostatic fluid (whitish) and seminal fluid from seminal vesicles (yellowish).

You probably have increased prostatic fluid in the semen. I don't think it has significant impact on anything but it might be sign of increased DHT.

Aad

I don't take more than 12 drops/day. 8 drops in the morning and 4 drops around 5 pm.

It significantly increases my seminal output within 3 days. It also burns belly fat after 4 weeks.

Awesome stuff.

OP
P

Patty

I don't take more than 12 drops/day. 8 drops in the morning and 4 drops around 5 pm.

It significantly increases my seminal output within 3 days. It also burns belly fat after 4 weeks.

Awesome stuff.

What other results you've noticed?

xeliex

Forum Supporter
Have you guys been using it topically at all?

The smell at first is mild and neutral. After several hours of application, it turns into a very unpleasant scent that needs some scrubbing in the shower to go away.

bavy

Awesome stuff.
are you taking this orally or topically?

youngsinatra

For me anything that lowers free fatty acids and/or improves blood flow gives me stronger erection.

When I took vitamin E topically on my forearms for a while I instantly had very warm hands and my veins became very visible. They looked much more dilated.

miquelangeles

For me anything that lowers free fatty acids and/or improves blood flow gives me stronger erection.

When I took vitamin E topically on my forearms for a while I instantly had very warm hands and my veins became very visible. They looked much more dilated.

I had the same experience. With topical E the blood vessels visibly dilate.
It seems to cause smooth muscle relaxation in the endothelium.