1. Spring Sale 10% Off @ LifeGivingStore.com Till June 10th With Coupon Code: SPRING2020
    Click Here!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. LifeGivingStore.com New Products List:
    Natural Dessicated Thyroid

Magnesium Hydroxide

Dismiss Notice

My Tocovit Results After 5-6 Days

Discussion in 'Male Issues' started by Patty, Dec 24, 2019.

1. Patty

Patty Member

I'd mentioned this before, was advised to use Tocovit among other supps to regulate hormone estrogen and possibly boost erections.

I asked some questions here!

Been using Tocovit for about a week (taking recommended 25 drops) after meal daily. Yesterday I noticed that my was very THICK and very WHITISH. Yes - much thicker and whiter than it used to be!

<> Is this a sign of good things? Or not?
    <> Does this mean my sperm (and semen) is higher quality and much fertile?
    <> How does this help my main problem which is POOR ERECTION. Morning has disappeared and sex live is almost zero?

PS: Please my sperm volume has not really increased.

2. milk_lover

milk_lover Member

You don’t get stomach issues with that amount?

3. OP
    Patty

Patty Member

No stomach issue. 25 drops is recommended dose. Will reduce to 10 or less for oral or topical

4. Kingpinguin

Kingpinguin Member

sperm takes 2-3 months to produce and develop. Im doubtful 5-6 days should make any difference. Could be placebo?

5. Aries

Aries Member

You can't tell the fertility of semen by looking at it, it needs to be tested for that.

Sperm cells only make 5% of the semen volume. They take 2-3 months to develop like said above so no change in fertility is achieved in a week. Rest of the semen is prostatic fluid (whitish) and seminal fluid from seminal vesicles (yellowish).

You probably have increased prostatic fluid in the semen. I don't think it has significant impact on anything but it might be sign of increased DHT.

6. Aad

Aad Member

I don't take more than 12 drops/day. 8 drops in the morning and 4 drops around 5 pm.

It significantly increases my seminal output within 3 days. It also burns belly fat after 4 weeks.

Awesome stuff.

7. OP
    Patty

Patty Member

What other results you've noticed?

8. xeliex

xeliex Member

Have you guys been using it topically at all?

The smell at first is mild and neutral. After several hours of application, it turns into a very unpleasant scent that needs some scrubbing in the shower to go away.