My Thoughts On Conspiracies And Conspiracy Theories

Travis

made me smile
I posted the quote only because i knew what exactly you were referring to and wanted to save @x-ray peat some time.
I'm not really interested in political arguing. And whether you agree or disagree with Quigley is really up to you.
B̶u̶t̶ ̶i̶t̶ ̶w̶o̶u̶l̶d̶ ̶b̶e̶ ̶n̶a̶i̶v̶e̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶t̶h̶i̶n̶k̶ ̶t̶h̶a̶t̶ ̶C̶h̶i̶n̶a̶ ̶d̶o̶e̶s̶n̶'̶t̶ ̶w̶h̶a̶nt̶ ̶S̶i̶b̶e̶r̶i̶a̶ ̶a̶l̶l̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶h̶e̶r̶s̶e̶l̶f̶.̶
I need to read some more history books so I can talk about this stuff. I quit reading at chapter 15 so I still think Eisenhower is president.
Guess who is fiiiiiirst? haha
Isn't that James Bond villain first in gold ownership?

goldfinger.png

(Whenever I read about that zinc‐binding domain inside of transcription factors—called the zincfinger—I imagine that it's really a metal‐hoarding Bond villain inside of proteins; I then wonder whether Roger Moore or Sean Connery would repress transcription most effectively.. .)

Last edited:
OP
Kyle M

Kyle M

Physics, chemistry, engineering, logic, and mathematics are all simply 'minor aspects' and 'minutiae'—'technical aspects' that don't really matter. We all know what really matters is Kyle's second‐rate abstract reasoning, exactly what we all come here to read (as do the grand total of eight people who have commented on his blog in the span of 15 months!)

This is indeed riveting, and am desperately waiting for Kyle's next post.. .

I don't have anything else to say to you Travis, you're taking my criticisms and points to you and using them out of context in other statements. It's obvious we're in an emotional, rather than content, argument at this point. I don't have spare emotional fuel to use on it.

OP
Kyle M

Kyle M

And I clearly explain how your rationalization for cherry picking wasn't even correct.

All you need is a little bit of common sense to see through the impracticality of anarchism.

You didn't clearly explain anything, you gave examples, I countered, and you called that cherry picking. That is not cherry picking. Nothing you said after that explained how it was. You're just asserting I did something that I didn't do, you haven't proven it.

You mean the consistent application of the non-aggression principle? At this point, if we ever meet IRL, you're going to want to hope I apply that to my interaction with you. The keyboard warrior insults have gotten out of hand in this thread, it's so obvious none of you would be so bold in person, which is why you live on this forum.

x-ray peat

Yeah @goodandevil changed it quite a bit.
Here it is:
from The Evolution of Civilizations by Carroll Quigley p.166:
"Russian civilization, which began about A.D. 500 and had its period of expansion about 1500-1900, had the state as its instrument of expansion and was just entering upon Stage 4 in 1917 when the reform of this institution gave it a new instrument of expansion. As a result, Russian civilization has been Stage 3 for the second time in recent years, but it remains a relatively weak civilization because of its weak incentives to invention. A collision between this civilization, which is early in Stage 3, and Western civilization, which has just begun Stage 4, would probably be indecisive in its outcome. If Western civilization reforms and again passes into Stage 3, it will be far too powerful to be defeated by Russian civilization; if Western civilization does not reform, but continues through the Stage of Conflict into the Stage of Universal Empire, the threat from Russian civilization will be much greater. However, by that time the new Indian civilization or the new Chinese civilization may be in Stage 3 and will present greater threats to both Western and Russian civilizations than either of these will present to the other. The possible, but by no means inevitable, relationships of these four civilizations in terms of the relevant stages can be seen from the following chart.
... (chart)

his chart is purely guesswork, because if Western civilization reforms in the Present Time (as appears highly likely), or if any revolutionary new technological discovery (such as the conquest of photosynthesis) is made in the near future, this whole relationship will be modified."

That books was written well before Soviet Union fall. I guess you could say that since 1991 Russian civilization is in stage 3 for the third time.
Then call it BRICS if you like. I think you'd agree that western civilization isn't correcting the factors that are leading to it's decay. And i have to correct myself on gold reserves, russia onky uad maybe the 5th largest reserve, but they're accelerating, and they do sponsor cyrptocoin infrastructure. So i guess id have to include china in that, but it will still be useful to know russian. I do think they will supply europe with oil after the relationship between the us and saudi arabia is severed. Russia Continues To Buy Gold Year Over Year, Soon To Be 5th Biggest Holder Worldwide | Seeking Alpha

Interesting stuff. I agree that China and Russia and the rest of the BRICS are certainly destined for increasing world power and influence as that of the US declines. My bet however would be that no dominant superpower will be allowed to rise in the future, but that they will work to level the playing field so that power is dispersed equally throughout the world. That will be the only way a One World government will emerge able to control the rest of the countries. This is clearly laid out in the UN's planning documents like Agenda 21 which the majority of the world has signed on to. Clearly the dominant position of the US is an impediment to that plan but so would be a dominant China or Russia in the future.

I do think Quigley is probably one of the most important historians of the 20th century but he does leave a lot out of the picture. If you have ever read his Anglo American Establishment or Tragedy and Hope, he writes of the primary influence of a hidden ruling elite yet from what I can tell he completely leaves this out in the Evolution of Civilization in favor of a more organic, and I would argue incomplete, explanation of how empires rise and fall.

Interestingly even when he does acknowledge the secret power structures, his claim that the English elite are at the top of the pyramid is a distortion of reality by leaving out the rest of the European power structure they work with, if not work for. So to me Quigley is an important resource but we should always keep in mind that he is not telling us the complete picture.

x-ray peat

You didn't clearly explain anything, you gave examples, I countered, and you called that cherry picking. That is not cherry picking. Nothing you said after that explained how it was. You're just asserting I did something that I didn't do, you haven't proven it.
You just cant help yourself can you? Let me explain this to you one last time, as simply as I can. I gave three examples of conspiracy theorists being portrayed as crazy, the X-Files, Conspiracy Theory, and A Beautiful Mind. There are obviously many many more. I also addressed several other points in my post. You not only chose to completely ignore these other points but you then cherry picked one of the three examples I mentioned, trying to catch me in an error, because he was ultimately correct in his conspiracy. That wasn't the issue I am addressing. The point is that Mel Gibson too was portrayed as a nut job.

So not only were you cherry picking your arguments, but you weren't even correct in your argument.

You mean the consistent application of the non-aggression principle? At this point, if we ever meet IRL, you're going to want to hope I apply that to my interaction with you. The keyboard warrior insults have gotten out of hand in this thread, it's so obvious none of you would be so bold in person, which is why you live on this forum.
You obviously have a lot unresolved childhood anger issues as evidenced by the never ending flame wars in just about every thread you are on. So rather than triggering you further by engaging your lashing out, I would suggest you put down the X-Box and ask yourself why you have such a negative effect on people. I suspect you were bullied a lot growing up and being the keyboard tough guy from the safety of your cardboard fort is soothing to your bruised ego.

upload_2018-1-14_15-27-36.png

http://photobucket.com/gallery/user/geniusbits/media/cGF0aDovVU5BREpVU1RFRE5PTlJBV190aHVtYl81OTYuanBn/?ref=1

But in the mean time, please let the adults continue to engage with one another without having to put up with your personal insults, meaningless threats and far from genius quality of thinking; okay geniusbits?

Last edited:

goodandevil

Interesting stuff. I agree that China and Russia and the rest of the BRICS are certainly destined for increasing world power and influence as that of the US declines. My bet however would be that no dominant superpower will be allowed to rise in the future, but that they will work to level the playing field so that power is dispersed equally throughout the world. That will be the only way a One World government will emerge able to control the rest of the countries. This is clearly laid out in the UN's planning documents like Agenda 21 which the majority of the world has signed on to. Clearly the dominant position of the US is an impediment to that plan but so would be a dominant China or Russia in the future.

I do think Quigley is probably one of the most important historians of the 20th century but he does leave a lot out of the picture. If you have ever read his Anglo American Establishment or Tragedy and Hope, he writes of the primary influence of a hidden ruling elite yet from what I can tell he completely leaves this out in the Evolution of Civilization in favor of a more organic, and I would argue incomplete, explanation of how empires rise and fall.

Interestingly even when he does acknowledge the secret power structures, his claim that the English elite are at the top of the pyramid is a distortion of reality by leaving out the rest of the European power structure they work with, if not work for. So to me Quigley is an important resource but we should always keep in mind that he is not telling us the complete picture.
Completely agreed about quigley. Ron paul popularizing quigley is another reason not to take him too seriously.

goodandevil

This exemplifies the entirety of your and others' attacks against me - a fake quotation.
That was a DIRECT QUOTE from YOU Kyle. If you dont believe it, dont write it. At least i stand by my quotations. You alt left son of a b****.

goodandevil

You just cant help yourself can you? Let me explain this to you one last time, as simply as I can. I gave three examples of conspiracy theorists being portrayed as crazy, the X-Files, Conspiracy Theory, and A Beautiful Mind. There are obviously many many more. I also addressed several other points in my post. You not only chose to completely ignore these other points but you then cherry picked one of the three examples I mentioned, trying to catch me in an error, because he was ultimately correct in his conspiracy. That wasn't the issue I am addressing. The point is that Mel Gibson too was portrayed as a nut job.

So not only were you cherry picking your arguments, but you weren't even correct in your argument.

You obviously have a lot unresolved childhood anger issues as evidenced by the never ending flame wars in just about every thread you are on. So rather than triggering you further by engaging your lashing out, I would suggest you put down the X-Box and ask yourself why you have such a negative effect on people. I suspect you were bullied a lot growing up and being the keyboard tough guy from the safety of your cardboard fort is soothing to your bruised ego.

View attachment 7994
http://photobucket.com/gallery/user/geniusbits/media/cGF0aDovVU5BREpVU1RFRE5PTlJBV190aHVtYl81OTYuanBn/?ref=1

But in the mean time, please let the adults continue to engage with one another without having to put up with your personal insults, meaningless threats and far from genius quality of thinking; okay geniusbits?
Well said!

OP
Kyle M

Kyle M

We've had enough of your liberal bull**** kyle, stfu.

Why are you in my thread then? By your logic, wouldn't you and the others be happier jerking each other off in another thread without me in it?

noordinary

I need to read some more history books so I can talk about this stuff. I quit reading at chapter 15 so I still think Eisenhower is president.
Isn't that James Bond villain first in gold ownership?

(Whenever I read about that zinc‐binding domain inside of transcription factors—called the zincfinger—I imagine that it's really a metal‐hoarding Bond villain inside of proteins; I then wonder whether Roger Moore or Sean Connery would repress transcription most effectively.. .)
Man, I hate to break it to you, but not only Eisenhower isn't the president, but neither Roger Moore nor Sean Connery is in the Bond saga anymore. jk
But I would take Star Wars over James Bond any day, try not to hate me too much.
b85695eb390dc88206b83ef2d87e0581.jpg

goodandevil

Oooh keyboard warrior
1b0bb1d82477c5927831f7099a364f6f070081a06de98d0dc88ab557122e0aff.jpg

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals