My Thoughts On Conspiracies And Conspiracy Theories

x-ray peat

WOW. That was not a teacher teaching and students learning. That was mind control programming- confusing, unnecessary instructions, rhythmic chanting, teacher drumming. Sound it out the fast way? What the Hell? Finger on the text.... I know that's an Evelyn Wood speed reading technique. Is Common Core just a selection of techniques from methods that actually work and combined in a way to be utterly ineffective?
Yeah, I dont know what that was. It did look like George's mind control programming was starting to show though.

tankasnowgod

Yeah, I dont know what that was. It did look like George's mind control programming was starting to show though.

Yeah, I know Cathy O'Brien claimed that W was pretty much a mind control victim just like she was. It was pretty much Cheney and Rumsfeld running the show. Of course, they were there under Bush Sr, Reagan, and Ford, too.

x-ray peat

Yeah, I know Cathy O'Brien claimed that W was pretty much a mind control victim just like she was. It was pretty much Cheney and Rumsfeld running the show. Of course, they were there under Bush Sr, Reagan, and Ford, too.
yup, that's deep rabbit hole type sh*t. There are videos of Clinton also showing his MK Ultra pedigree. scary stuff

Travis

I can dismiss some of the WTC images as not being predictive, since the WTC buildings were bombed in 1993. That likely makes some of these (especially the ones in 93 and 94) reactive, and not predictive. However, there are a couple other examples on video that seem far more detailed and predictive. The first is from SNL Weekend Update in March of 2000-

Mentions Bush (who wasn't President yet) Bin Laden (who no one really knew at the time), New York, War, Pakistan, and a Plane Crash.

Next was the episode of the The Lone Gunman, and X Files spin off-

Other movies, like "The Long Kiss Goodnight" detail a very similar plot- Rouge elements of government attacking their own people and country to start a war for their own power and profit.

That example from Weekend Update is convincing; it could even be tested statistically based on the occurrence of other Bin Laden, George Bush, World Trade Center, and plane crash mini‐segments from that year. I think it's beyond argument that NBC news was on board with the program, but now you'd think that the entire NBC network could have been.. .

Last edited:

x-ray peat

Two things will come to be accepted as "facts", though they're not. First, that saudi arabia was behind 9/11, and that we should sever ties with saudi arabia. Second, that the jews are behind saudi arabia, and the middle eastern wars, and are also responsible. This harvey weinstein thing for example is the start of it. Anyways, we'll believe it to our own detriment. 9/11 was an inside job, but we should beware the explanations given us. Of course the proles won't care because they dont think for themselves, like kyle for example.

Also, Kyle sucks.
good point, you always have to have your scapegoat out in front to take the heat. This was so big that they are using two different sets to get maximum benefit from it.

goodandevil

yup, you always have to have your scapegoat out in front to take the heat. This was so big that they used two different sets to get maximum benefit from it.
I think russia will gey cozy with saudi arabia and start supplying europe with oil and natural gas. Along with bitcoin it's the planned obsolescence of the dollar.

x-ray peat

I think russia will gey cozy with saudi arabia and start supplying europe with oil and natural gas. Along with bitcoin it's the planned obsolescence of the dollar.
could be. The US definitely doesnt fare too well in any of this. I think Albert Pike's Three World Wars letter is genuine, so according to him this all ends up in a catastrophic war in the Middle East. They hate both Jews and Muslims equally and are going to let them loose on each other.

Last edited:

goodandevil

could be. The US definitely doesnt fare too well in any of this. I think Albert Pike's Three World Wars letter is genuine, so according to him this all ends up in a catastrophic war in the Middle East. They hate both Jews and Muslims equally and are going to let them loose on each other.
It all fits very neatly with the biblical narrative. I think there'll be a fake alien invasion after the jew/christian vs muslim war, definitely involving some religious compoment. Because the holy books, all of them propaganda, deecribe the end times similarly. Zeitgesit, and other films, have conditioned people to expect an alien jesus.

Carrol quigley, (bill clintons history teacher at georgetown) wrote in "evolution of civilizations" that russia would be the next great civilization, as "western" civilization collapses. They currently have most of the world's gold as well, unless i'm mistaken, and the russian state also sponsors etherum mining and cryptocurrency. For all these reasons i practice my russian. People are too stupid, or physiologically defective, that the progression of events won't be stopped. I think germany may be in the process of merging with russia, but i know turkey certainly is merging with russia. Russia has managed to retain the ukraine, and i think that's reason enough to entertain the possibility of the scenario i describe.

Last edited:
WOW. That was not a teacher teaching and students learning. That was mind control programming- confusing, unnecessary instructions, rhythmic chanting, teacher drumming. Sound it out the fast way? What the Hell? Finger on the text.... I know that's an Evelyn Wood speed reading technique. Is Common Core just a selection of techniques from methods that actually work and combined in a way to be utterly ineffective?
What was being programmed exactly? Random words it seems like.

Carrol quigley, (bill clintons history teacher at georgetown) wrote in "evolution of civilizations" that russia would be the next great civilization, as "western" civilization collapses. They currently have most of the world's gold as well, unless i'm mistaken, and the russian state also sponsors etherum mining and cryptocurrency. For all these reasons i practice my russian. People are too stupid, or physiologically defective, that the progression of events won't be stopped. I think germany may be in the process of merging with russia, but i know turkey certainly is merging with russia. Russia has managed to retain the ukraine, and i think that's reason enough to entertain the possibility of the scenario i describe.
Well there's an ice age coming so get some land in siberia while you're at it. It warms up and become fertile during ice age. The U.S. will freeze. People will try to head south and find a massive wall waiting.

Ice ages are a result of reduced solar activity. Reduced solar activity means reduced solar magentic field. Reduced solar magnetic field means reduced protection from galactic cosmic rays. Galactic cosmic rays strike the earth in greater number during periods of reduced solar activity. Specifically the depths of the earth. And when they do volcanos tend to blow.
https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S1342937X10001966

Since we're so concerned with predictive programming how about ruminating on what movies like the day after tommorow, 2012, the road, geostorm, and snowcrasher are predicting?

Travis

"Technical aspects aren't important"- the slogan of kyle m
Physics, chemistry, engineering, logic, and mathematics are all simply 'minor aspects' and 'minutiae'—'technical aspects' that don't really matter. We all know what really matters is Kyle's second‐rate abstract reasoning, exactly what we all come here to read (as do the grand total of eight people who have commented on his blog in the span of 15 months!)

This is indeed riveting, and am desperately waiting for Kyle's next post.. .

Travis

In Kyle's article entitled 'Cancer of the Cell, Cancer of the Mind' we have what appear to be a few Freudian slips:

'The cancerous cell perceives that the environment cannot support its energy intensive eukaryotic metabolism, and its uncontrolled division continues unmolested by the apoptotic program usually terminal for rogue cells.' ―Kyle

Instead of using a more appropriate and tasteful words such as 'unchecked,' 'unrestrained,' 'uncontrolled,' or 'unhampered,' Kyle uses the word 'unmolested.' This is then shortly followed by the word 'rogue,' perhaps reminding him of his boy scout leader. I think most psychoanalysts would assume that he'd subconsciously used the word 'molested' in anticipation of the word 'rogue,' the entire phrase plainly revealing exactly what happened in his choir boy days.

A sentence which follows indicates that he had actaully liked it, which incidentally includes a typo:

'The civilized human has extended these characteristics; manifesting abstract plans through long term projects of delayed of gratification. ' ―Kyle

The 'long term project(ion)s' are clearly in reference to phalluses; the phrase 'delayed gratification' seems to have been written with anxiety, shown by an ungrammatical reiteration of the word 'of.'

He then breaks into off‐topic 'trivium' crap that he'd plagiarized from either Mark Passio or Jan Irvin.

kyle.png passio.png trivium.png Click to embiggen: Image on left taken from 'Cancer of the Cell, Cancer of the Mind;' the center image heads an article my Park Passio entitled 'The Stairway of the Trivium;' the image rightmost embeds a hyperlink to a Jan Irvin article.

He then jumps into a few paragraphs on politics, dripping‐wet with that same capitalist–Republican bias that defines him on climate change threads. He starts‐out in defense of Donald Trump and ends with an attack on Marxist economic democracy—tacitly supporting expropriation, slavedriving, and imperialism by doing so.

'The dovish of the two candidates was repeatedly referred to as “literally Hitler.” An overriding theme of this electoral cycle was that the messenger is the message. For example, anything Donald Trump said could be and was interpreted as bigotry of one form or another, yet pointing out that the most nakedly bigoted, totalitarian, or pro-war proclamations by Hillary Clinton were so elicited raised eyebrows as if to ask “what are you talking about, she can’t be bigoted or hawkish, she’s a woman.”' ―Kyle

'One of his claims, that the rich become so from extracting surplus value from the labor of their employees, is a belief that likely substituted for the lack of evidence available to historians seeking to vilify industrial capitalism.' ―Kyle

'Most self-identifying Marxists of the current age might be better described as Marx apologists; their economic and political thought has diverged in substantive ways from that of Marx’s original writings. In the clearest way possible, original Marxist doctrine has been proven wrong. ' ―Kyle

At this point, the reader is left wondering exactly how 'cancer of the mind' will be linked to actual cancer—and even exactly what Kyle here would consider 'cancerous.' He is certainly not talking about actual brain cancer, and seems to be insinuating that some forms of economic politics—perhaps the more democratic ones—are pathological and should be seen as dangerous memes proliferating through the print media and college campuses. But right when the reader expects the metaphor to be consummated, or synthesized, (s)he is dazzled by yet another random paragraph seemingly out of nowhere . . . this one about jiu‐jitsu:

'If you follow social media accounts about Brazilian jiu jitsu [sic] you might have seen this video: from a Fox Chicago news report on a martial arts school where the instructor claims to be able to knock people out with his “chi.”' ―Kyle

Being to lazy to imbed a hyperlink, or not even knowing how, he dumps the entire URL into the paragraph like a neanderthal. He then directly threatens women across the country:

'As a woman, you will likely be raped on a college campus,' ―Kyle

And finally, the metaphor comes together in the closing paragraph:

'What remains to be seen is the extent to which post-modern tribalism grows, and how it is ultimately dealt with. Is there a way to repair these damaged minds, akin to restoring aerobic respiration in cancerous cells, or will the Trump administration and the reactive movement behind it choose a route closer to the cut/poison/burn techniques of today’s oncologists?' ―Kyle

What bothers me the most—besides the general sloppiness of it all—is that he speaks of cancer yet makes no mention of polyamines, methylglyoxal, or cyclin. It's almost as if Kyle is stuck on Otto Warburg, who had focused on just one aspect of the cancer cell—an aspect so simple as to be detected in the '50s: the respiratory coefficient. While certainly a very important finding, many things are happening in cancer cells concurrent with the shift to glycolysis: polyamines are synthesized, the enzymes glyoxylase I & II are decreased, and time‐keeping cyclin proteins are often found shifted.

'From spontaneous rants to random paragraphs—and with naïve views on cancer—Kyle takes the reader through a 1,703‐word b****‐fest comprising whatever random jibberish remained after that final keg‐stand.' ―Gene Siskel

Now to be equitable, because I totally am, I will point out that (exactly) one person had actually liked Kyle's article:

'Wow. I am stunned! So beautifully written!' ―Gabriel

This comment can be found at the end of the article, followed by Kyle's response (he actually posts an image of Thomas the Train . . . probably because he knows that anyone who'd compliment his article must be a child.)

Last edited:

goodandevil

In Kyle's article entitled 'Cancer of the Cell, Cancer of the Mind' we have what appear to be a few Freudian slips:

'The cancerous cell perceives that the environment cannot support its energy intensive eukaryotic metabolism, and its uncontrolled division continues unmolested by the apoptotic program usually terminal for rogue cells.' ―Kyle

Instead of using a more appropriate and tasteful words such as 'unchecked,' 'unrestrained,' 'uncontrolled,' or 'unhampered,' Kyle uses the word 'unmolested.' This is then shortly followed by the word 'rogue,' perhaps reminding him of his boy scout leader. I think most psychoanalysts would assume that he'd subconsciously used the word 'molested' in anticipation of the word 'rogue,' the entire phrase plainly revealing exactly what happened in his choir boy days.

A sentence which follows indicates that he had actaully liked it, which incidentally includes a typo:

'The civilized human has extended these characteristics; manifesting abstract plans through long term projects of delayed of gratification. ' ―Kyle

The 'long term project(ion)s' are clearly in reference to phalluses; the phrase 'delayed gratification' seems to have been written with anxiety, shown by an ungrammatical reiteration of the word 'of.'

He then breaks into off‐topic 'trivium' crap that he'd plagiarized from either Mark Passio or Jan Irvin.

View attachment 7976 View attachment 7977 View attachment 7978 Click to embiggen: Image on left taken from 'Cancer of the Cell, Cancer of the Mind;' the center image heads an article my Park Passio entitled 'The Stairway of the Trivium;' the image rightmost embeds a hyperlink to a Jan Irvin article.

He then jumps into a few paragraphs on politics, dripping‐wet with that same capitalist–Republican bias that defines him on climate change threads. He starts‐out in defense of Donald Trump and ends with an attack on Marxist economic democracy—tacitly supporting expropriation, slavedriving, and imperialism by doing so.

'The dovish of the two candidates was repeatedly referred to as “literally Hitler.” An overriding theme of this electoral cycle was that the messenger is the message. For example, anything Donald Trump said could be and was interpreted as bigotry of one form or another, yet pointing out that the most nakedly bigoted, totalitarian, or pro-war proclamations by Hillary Clinton were so elicited raised eyebrows as if to ask “what are you talking about, she can’t be bigoted or hawkish, she’s a woman.”' ―Kyle

'One of his claims, that the rich become so from extracting surplus value from the labor of their employees, is a belief that likely substituted for the lack of evidence available to historians seeking to vilify industrial capitalism.' ―Kyle

'Most self-identifying Marxists of the current age might be better described as Marx apologists; their economic and political thought has diverged in substantive ways from that of Marx’s original writings. In the clearest way possible, original Marxist doctrine has been proven wrong. ' ―Kyle

At this point, the reader is left wondering exactly how 'cancer of the mind' will be linked to actual cancer—and even exactly what Kyle here would consider 'cancerous.' He is certainly not talking about actual brain cancer, and seems to be insinuating that some forms of economic politics—perhaps the more democratic ones—are pathological and should be seen as dangerous memes proliferating through the print media and college campuses. But right when the reader expects the metaphor to be consummated, or synthesized, (s)he is dazzled by yet another random paragraph seemingly out of nowhere . . . this one about jiu‐jitsu:

'If you follow social media accounts about Brazilian jiu jitsu [sic] you might have seen this video: from a Fox Chicago news report on a martial arts school where the instructor claims to be able to knock people out with his “chi.”' ―Kyle

Being to lazy to imbed a hyperlink, or not even knowing how, he dumps the entire URL into the paragraph like a neanderthal. He then directly threatens women across the country:

'As a woman, you will likely be raped on a college campus,' ―Kyle

And finally, the metaphor comes together in the closing paragraph:

'What remains to be seen is the extent to which post-modern tribalism grows, and how it is ultimately dealt with. Is there a way to repair these damaged minds, akin to restoring aerobic respiration in cancerous cells, or will the Trump administration and the reactive movement behind it choose a route closer to the cut/poison/burn techniques of today’s oncologists?' ―Kyle

What bothers me the most—besides the general sloppiness of it all—is that he speaks of cancer yet makes no mention of polyamines, methylglyoxal, or cyclin. It's almost as if Kyle is stuck on Otto Warburg, who had focused on just one aspect of the cancer cell—an aspect so simple as to be detected in the '50s: the respiratory coefficient. While certainly a very important finding, many things are happening in cancer cells concurrent with the shift to glycolysis: polyamines are synthesized, the enzymes glyoxylase I & II are decreased, and time‐keeping cyclin proteins are often found shifted.

'From spontaneous rants to random paragraphs—and with naïve views on cancer—Kyle takes the reader through a 1,703‐word b****‐fest comprising whatever random jibberish remained after that final keg‐stand.' ―Gene Siskel

Now to be equitable, because I totally am, I will point out that (exactly) one person had actually liked Kyle's article:

'Wow. I am stunned! So beautifully written!' ―Gabriel

This comment can be found at the end of the article, followed by Kyle's response (he actually posts an image of Thomas the Train . . . probably because he knows that anyone who'd compliment his article must be a child.)

Your analysis makes more sense of kyle's quotes than kyle does himself.

goodandevil

What was being programmed exactly? Random words it seems like.

Well there's an ice age coming so get some land in siberia while you're at it. It warms up and become fertile during ice age. The U.S. will freeze. People will try to head south and find a massive wall waiting.

Ice ages are a result of reduced solar activity. Reduced solar activity means reduced solar magentic field. Reduced solar magnetic field means reduced protection from galactic cosmic rays. Galactic cosmic rays strike the earth in greater number during periods of reduced solar activity. Specifically the depths of the earth. And when they do volcanos tend to blow.
Explosive volcanic eruptions triggered by cosmic rays: Volcano as a bubble chamber - ScienceDirect

Since we're so concerned with predictive programming how about ruminating on what movies like the day after tommorow, 2012, the road, geostorm, and snowcrasher are predicting?
I might just do that, get some siberian land.

x-ray peat

It all fits very neatly with the biblical narrative. I think there'll be a fake alien invasion after the jew/christian vs muslim war, definitely involving some religious compoment. Because the holy books, all of them propaganda, deecribe the end times similarly. Zeitgesit, and other films, have conditioned people to expect an alien jesus.

I tried to find that claim with a quick word search in his book but couldnt. Do you have the citation? I always thought China was to be the next superpower. If you look at all of the western money flows it has been pouring into China, not Russia.

goodandevil

I tried to find that claim with a quick word search in his book but couldnt. Do you have the citation? I always thought China was to be the next superpower. If you look at all of the western money flows it has been pouring into China, not Russia.
I couodnt find all the quotes, there's not a good searchable database, but you can read what he says about russia, and possibky china, entering stage 3, as western civilization stagnates in stage four. It seems like china and russia are gradually merging, eith the railway planned from moscow to bejing, iirc. Of course they're both members of BRICS. On the whole, id be more enthusiastic about russia than china, with china's recent mandatory social media, and all that, but anyways this is a better search function. He does say that russia 2ill ascend as western civikization descends. https://archive.org/stream/CarrollQ...ley_-_The_Evolution_of_Civilizations_djvu.txt

noordinary

Yeah @goodandevil changed it quite a bit.
Here it is:
from The Evolution of Civilizations by Carroll Quigley p.166:
"Russian civilization, which began about A.D. 500 and had its period of expansion about 1500-1900, had the state as its instrument of expansion and was just entering upon Stage 4 in 1917 when the reform of this institution gave it a new instrument of expansion. As a result, Russian civilization has been Stage 3 for the second time in recent years, but it remains a relatively weak civilization because of its weak incentives to invention. A collision between this civilization, which is early in Stage 3, and Western civilization, which has just begun Stage 4, would probably be indecisive in its outcome. If Western civilization reforms and again passes into Stage 3, it will be far too powerful to be defeated by Russian civilization; if Western civilization does not reform, but continues through the Stage of Conflict into the Stage of Universal Empire, the threat from Russian civilization will be much greater. However, by that time the new Indian civilization or the new Chinese civilization may be in Stage 3 and will present greater threats to both Western and Russian civilizations than either of these will present to the other. The possible, but by no means inevitable, relationships of these four civilizations in terms of the relevant stages can be seen from the following chart.
... (chart)
This chart is purely guesswork, because if Western civilization reforms in the Present Time (as appears highly likely), or if any revolutionary new technological discovery (such as the conquest of photosynthesis) is made in the near future, this whole relationship will be modified."

That books was written well before Soviet Union fall. I guess you could say that since 1991 Russian civilization is in stage 3 for the third time.

goodandevil

Yeah @goodandevil changed it quite a bit.
Here it is:
from The Evolution of Civilizations by Carroll Quigley p.166:
"Russian civilization, which began about A.D. 500 and had its period of expansion about 1500-1900, had the state as its instrument of expansion and was just entering upon Stage 4 in 1917 when the reform of this institution gave it a new instrument of expansion. As a result, Russian civilization has been Stage 3 for the second time in recent years, but it remains a relatively weak civilization because of its weak incentives to invention. A collision between this civilization, which is early in Stage 3, and Western civilization, which has just begun Stage 4, would probably be indecisive in its outcome. If Western civilization reforms and again passes into Stage 3, it will be far too powerful to be defeated by Russian civilization; if Western civilization does not reform, but continues through the Stage of Conflict into the Stage of Universal Empire, the threat from Russian civilization will be much greater. However, by that time the new Indian civilization or the new Chinese civilization may be in Stage 3 and will present greater threats to both Western and Russian civilizations than either of these will present to the other. The possible, but by no means inevitable, relationships of these four civilizations in terms of the relevant stages can be seen from the following chart.
... (chart)
This chart is purely guesswork, because if Western civilization reforms in the Present Time (as appears highly likely), or if any revolutionary new technological discovery (such as the conquest of photosynthesis) is made in the near future, this whole relationship will be modified."

That books was written well before Soviet Union fall. I guess you could say that since 1991 Russian civilization is in stage 3 for the third time.
Then call it BRICS if you like. I think you'd agree that western civilization isn't correcting the factors that are leading to it's decay. And i have to correct myself on gold reserves, russia onky uad maybe the 5th largest reserve, but they're accelerating, and they do sponsor cyrptocoin infrastructure. So i guess id have to include china in that, but it will still be useful to know russian. I do think they will supply europe with oil after the relationship between the us and saudi arabia is severed. Russia Continues To Buy Gold Year Over Year, Soon To Be 5th Biggest Holder Worldwide | Seeking Alpha

goodandevil

Then call it BRICS if you like. I think you'd agree that western civilization isn't correcting the factors that are leading to it's decay. And i have to correct myself on gold reserves, russia onky uad maybe the 5th largest reserve, but they're accelerating, and they do sponsor cyrptocoin infrastructure. So i guess id have to include china in that, but it will still be useful to know russian. I do think they will supply europe with oil after the relationship between the us and saudi arabia is severed. Russia Continues To Buy Gold Year Over Year, Soon To Be 5th Biggest Holder Worldwide | Seeking Alpha
Not that i necessarily even agree with quigley, just that's what he told bill clinton at georgetown.

noordinary

So i guess id have to include china in that
made me smile
I posted the quote only because i knew what exactly you were referring to and wanted to save @x-ray peat some time.
I'm not really interested in political arguing. And whether you agree or disagree with Quigley is really up to you.
B̶u̶t̶ ̶i̶t̶ ̶w̶o̶u̶l̶d̶ ̶b̶e̶ ̶n̶a̶i̶v̶e̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶t̶h̶i̶n̶k̶ ̶t̶h̶a̶t̶ ̶C̶h̶i̶n̶a̶ ̶d̶o̶e̶s̶n̶'̶t̶ ̶w̶h̶a̶nt̶ ̶S̶i̶b̶e̶r̶i̶a̶ ̶a̶l̶l̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶h̶e̶r̶s̶e̶l̶f̶.̶
Guess who is fiiiiiirst? haha

Last edited:
EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals