My theory about why Dr. Mercola is removing each work after 48 hours

I think now everything he’s done and will do will be snatched and mirrored a hundred or a thousand or a millions times. That’s why he announced he is removing all his past work and anything new after 48 hours. It’s brilliant and smart from a man who has been unfairly victimized and has to fight back without ending up the victim of some accident.

his announcement:

Last edited:

Elie

Forum Supporter
I was baffled by his decision, didn't underrated why he decided to do that?
I don't quite understand what you suggested.
what do you mean by snatched and mirrored? by whom? and for what reason?

StephanF

Forum Supporter
I downloaded his hydrogen peroxide inhalation recommendation yesterday. It was still available.

Summer

I was baffled by his decision, didn't underrated why he decided to do that?
I don't quite understand what you suggested.
what do you mean by snatched and mirrored? by whom? and for what reason?
By people who appreciate his material and want to share it for others to see. Streisand Effect.

Ben.

To me it looks like increasing his viewership/sales while simultanously being able to avoid any issues from the goverment or other institutes capable of harming him or his business.

Elie

Forum Supporter
Does he look old for his age (67)?
He does to me.

mrchibbs

@drk

Dr. Mercola has looked the same for 20 years.

Not having hair, and experimenting with countless fads and training regimen may have left him looking not as youthful as he could have, but his energy level and mental acuity is amazing and he is an incredible researcher, and for a guy who was the #1 health site online and is under so much pressure directly from the US government, his devotion to the truth is remarkable.

I applaud his current approach and if it allows him to continue providing info, it's very clever.

His recent articles are ghostwritten (or at least some of them; I haven't read all of them).

mrchibbs

His recent articles are ghostwritten (or at least some of them; I haven't read all of them).

I would presume he has staff doing much of the work, but the type of content he's coming out with and backing with his name is very important.

WojciechMajda

Of course, it's ghostwritten. In 2022, the price for articles ranges from 0.01 USD to 0.10 USD per word. 10 cents being in the higher range.
If he orders a very compelling, deeply researched article that has 4000 words it will cost him only 400 USD or up to 600US if he is hiring the best writers in the world.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals