My Teeth Are No Longer Sensitive

stargazer1111

I have had sensitive teeth my whole life. For a few years, I have had bad abscesses from what I presume is a bacterial infection periodically and any time I would eat acidic fruit, I would get extremely sore on a few of my teeth. I had been taking 1,500mg of calcium from calcium citrate for the last year but it had no effect while I was still eating starches on the Perfect Health Diet.

I have been peating for a couple of weeks with 2 quarts of whole milk (I seem to need the fat) and a quart or more of fruit juice, usually orange. Lots of protein from various sources as well, including full-fat cheese.

All of a sudden, I can eat acidic fruit without any pain at all and there are zero problems with abscesses or bacteria in the mouth.

I probably get about 3,000mg of calcium now, but all of it comes from dairy. I wonder if this is the extra calcium and fat soluble vitamins or if it is a reduction in the bad bacteria from not eating anything fermentable.

tomisonbottom

Wow, that's awesome!

I think Ray said calcium citrate can actually cause bone loss, so I'm not surprised it didn't help.

tankasnowgod

I've seen testimonials from others who tried the all-milk diet who also say it was the best thing that ever happened to their teeth. One was a huge fan of K2, and said that a couple quarts of milk made even better improvements.

ddjd

K2 makes all the difference. Fixed my cavities and no more sensitivity

Lilac

I was bothered by throbbing under a big root-canaled molar for a year or two. This pain would come and go, and I believe endotoxin was a factor. I was worried that a trip to the dentist was in my future. Recently, though, inspired by a Danny-Haidut podcast, I decided to be a grown-up and eat the oysters that have been in my cupboard for a couple of years. Since incorporating the oysters (zinc and copper?), the tooth pain is pretty much gone.

tomisonbottom

I was bothered by throbbing under a big root-canaled molar for a year or two. This pain would come and go, and I believe endotoxin was a factor. I was worried that a trip to the dentist was in my future. Recently, though, inspired by a Danny-Haidut podcast, I decided to be a grown-up and eat the oysters that have been in my cupboard for a couple of years. Since incorporating the oysters (zinc and copper?), the tooth pain is pretty much gone.

How long have you been eating them? How often do you eat them?

Prosper

I take about 2.5 - 5mg of k2 menatetrenone 4 days a week and have done it for about 3 months now
By fixing cavities, do you mean stopping the caries / decay from progressing? According to my dentist you can't get fully rid of cavities, only neutralize them, and I've been wondering whether it's true or not.

Anyway, 5 mg of K2 stopped my caries completely too.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals