My Supplements List Daily

Experienced

Hi, Raypeat community
I'm new in this forum discovered it today in the morning so I thought why should I not create an account and I made an account.

so now my question is when do I need to take my supplements and can I take it with it all.

So now I'm taking atm

Morning:
on an empty stomach taking L - Tyrosine Ordered P-5-P Pyridoxal-5-Phosphate 50mg idk when to take it tho
supplementing after eating food or with food Vitamin C 1000MG with omega 3 and Curcumin 1000MG 2 pills of it

afternoon:
taking sometimes Spirulina

evening 5-HTP normally but I stopped taking it I heart it affects my Dopamine :( so I'm only takingvL-tryptophan rn btw I'm taking before sleep too Zinc picolinate body preferred form 22MG and potassium aspartate 99MG + Chelated form of calcium magnesium cytritate ones, but I'm going to try to not to take tryptophan anymore it is toxic or something..

and I'm on NOFap

and what do you all recommend me + I did intermittent fasting within this 2 3 weeks stopped today with it

Greetings , Marauders

Last edited:

paymanz

Supplements depends on your diet and health status.

Low dose vitamin E and other fat soluble vitamins, b-complex...

Stopping taking the tryptophan supplement is good move.

Ray Peat Diet, Food Choices, And General Guidelines

Probably is good if check your micro nutrients intake to see if its around the RDA level or not.

Except for iron..

Makrosky

I think you are following something like Priscilla's Slagle protocol ? Or the "Mood Cure" book. Right ?

OP
E

Experienced

I think you are following something like Priscilla's Slagle protocol ? Or the "Mood Cure" book. Right ?

All began first with NOFap then they said fappers could be in Zinc Deficiency and Magnesium Calcium Dopamine Serotonin deficieny so I began to take supplements to heal my body as it was before fapping thats what I needed to, I was before the nofap Vitamin D deficiency overdosed on it and my blood tests we're good so my doc said to not supplement vitamin d I began to discover NOFap and began to take this supplements my question were what to need to take to have Dopamine and serotonin on healthy way I'm more into dopamine cuz I think that I fu,,ked with my dopamine

Greetings Marauders

Help me out brothers :) I'm only 16 tho

Last edited:

Makrosky

All begab first with NOFap then they said fappers could be in Zinc Deficiency and Magnesium Calcium Dopamine Serotonin deficieny so I began to took supplement to heal my body as it was before fapping thats what I needed to I was before the nofap Vitamin D deficiency overdosed on it and my blood tests we're good so my doc said to not supplement vitamin d I began to discover NOFap and began to take this supplements my question were what to need to take to have Dopamine and serotonin on healthy way I'm more into dopamine cuz I think that I fu,,ked with my dopamine

Greetings Marauders

Help me out brothers :) I'm only 16 tho

If you are healthy and your only problem is that you read that because you fapped you might be Zinc deficient, then drop all those supplements. And focus on a good diet like the one described on the link paymanz posted.

OP
E

Experienced

If you are healthy and your only problem is that you read that because you fapped you might be Zinc deficient, then drop all those supplements. And focus on a good diet like the one described on the link paymanz posted.

Got my P-5-P today when do I need to take these pills as best? And with what do I need to take it With L-Tyrosine?

Attachments

• IMG_20170228_194003.jpg
    IMG_20170228_194003.jpg
    190.1 KB · Views: 23
  • IMG_20170228_194021.jpg
    IMG_20170228_194021.jpg
    185.1 KB · Views: 22
  • IMG_20170228_194021.jpg
    IMG_20170228_194021.jpg
    185.1 KB · Views: 19
OP
E

Experienced

Supplements depends on your diet and health status.

Low dose vitamin E and other fat soluble vitamins, b-complex...

Stopping taking the tryptophan supplement is good move.

Ray Peat Diet, Food Choices, And General Guidelines

Probably is good if check your micro nutrients intake to see if its around the RDA level or not.

Except for iron..

there are people that they are overdosing on zinc I'm just taking the Recommendend dosage of the pills such as Picolinate or Calcium magnesium complex, Tyrosine sometimes taking more then recommended but I dont get any side effects of it.

Last edited:

tara

:welcome
I'd start by considering your diet - supplement that depending on what you can't practicably get from food.

johnwester130

Hi, Raypeat community
I'm new in this forum discovered it today in the morning so I thought why should I not create an account and I made an account.

Peat's work is about maintaining youthfulness through the metabolism.

Danny Roddy's work serves as an introduction to peat's work.

These are some basic notes that are inspired by Roddy and peat, written very simply

Supplements are generally not needed, or even the focus.

https://raypeatforum.com/community/threads/my-peat-notes-and-progress-since-joining.8304/

OP
E

Experienced

Peat's work is about maintaining youthfulness through the metabolism.

Danny Roddy's work serves as an introduction to peat's work.

These are some basic notes that are inspired by Roddy and peat, written very simply

Supplements are generally not needed, or even the focus.

My Peat Notes And Progress Since Joining

already looked at I lost fat and weight my belly fat is gone within 2 weeks of Intermittent fasting

bmoores

Instead of supplements, order Braunschweiger (40% liver) from US Wellness, and eat oysters. Oysters are nature's best source of zinc, in an appropriate form. Get minerals from milk and OJ. I know a 16-year old who is doing spectacularly with those two super-foods. PUFA avoidance is pretty critical during that time of life, wish I had known that. I'm considering experimenting more with tyrosine.

OP
E

Experienced

Instead of supplements, order Braunschweiger (40% liver) from US Wellness, and eat oysters. Oysters are nature's best source of zinc, in an appropriate form. Get minerals from milk and OJ. I know a 16-year old who is doing spectacularly with those two super-foods. PUFA avoidance is pretty critical during that time of life, wish I had known that. I'm considering experimenting more with tyrosine.

Dude listen I'm muslim and I'm on the hanafi side so I can't eat oysters but I will try to eat as much as possible meat I'm getting my minerals or vitamins trough Orange TRIAD and trying to drink morr like a GOAT Milk and 0% fat Milk

Queequeg

magnesium carbonate, egg shell calcium, zinc and selenium

hef911

Nice to see another dutch fellow in this community, however I get the feeling that you went to buy the whole body en fit store. For someone your age it doesn't take all those supplements to improve health. I really recommend you to read some of Peat's articles, because the general consensus is that intermittent fasting and taking tryptophan is not the best choice to improve your health in many cases. It is also no very evident what you are trying to fix with those supplements.

grenade

Dude listen I'm muslim and I'm on the hanafi side so I can't eat oysters but I will try to eat as much as possible meat I'm getting my minerals or vitamins trough Orange TRIAD and trying to drink morr like a GOAT Milk and 0% fat Milk

If that's the case, then keep up with consuming red meat, since that will supply zinc for you. The issue, then, will be iron, pufa, and excessive bad amino acids. For iron, coffee and milk can inhibit its absorption. For pufa, get grass fed meat. For the aminos, consume some gelatin.

Gl;itch.e

Ill echo everyone else here. Get your diet in order first and then worry about supplements. Supplements to you know, supplement your diet.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals