My Statement To The Community

Status
Not open for further replies.
This place is awesome. Everyone's knowledge together is far more powerful than just one person's as you would see on, say, a blog. Reading about everyone's experiences has helped me so much. I don't comment a whole lot partly because I usually find the answers I'm looking for.
I personally like that everyone can talk about different topics here. I know if I say something here I'm not going to get attacked or disrespected for it. I don't know another place on the internet like that. I really feel like people have my back here.

RePeatRePeat

This forum has been a great source of information that is hard to find anywhere else and it is information that, if applied, leads to great improvements in health. I have always thought that for the most part, everyone here is quite civil and I attributed that to them being generally more balanced than the general population because they eat Peatish. Little did I know that so much nastiness was lurking. Thank you for having law and keeping order, Charlie. Freedom is not a free for all. There must be boundaries and expectations and responsibilities that are respected.

And, Charlie, I would be happy to pay a small fee to use the forum, should you ever need each of us to do that rather than you having to sell the forum. I can only imagine that whoever wants to buy it wants it so they can shut it down, silence a very alternative viewpoint on health and healing. That is frightening. To this forum is where I turn when I need to know the truth about food, supplements, nutrition, human functioning, drugs, and other tools for health.

Footscray

I missed all the 'argy bargy', what threads were they on? I enjoy this forum and am getting much out of it... I think? I suspect they were the election threads, and not being American I didn't bother.
I don't post much because I haven't yet figured it out. I hope to be able to contribute more in the future. But I think when it comes to politics, everyone has an opinion, and often a head strong one. So they are not afraid to speak up and think that their ideas are the correct ones.
Thanks for the forum Charlie.

OP
charlie

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
OP
charlie

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
Charlie, no statement for me is necessary.
You remind me of Aslan with your words and your deeds.
I am sorry that you have been sorely tested of late.
And yet, you still stick to your word and your deed.
Thank you Charlie for all that you do for me here, through your efforts I have been able to learn so much from so many.
Sincerely,
Sheila
@Sheila, I am humbled. Thank you so much for the kind words. That is quite the Testament.
And thank you so much for the love and class that you always exude here. Very admirable. :hattip

@amethyst, thank you. :hattip

@Nina, no worries. We got this. :joyful:

I'm with you, Charlie.
I'm with you.

Thank you for having law and keeping order, Charlie. Freedom is not a free for all. There must be boundaries and expectations and responsibilities that are respected.
:hattip

Thanks for the forum Charlie.
:hattip

And, Charlie, I would be happy to pay a small fee to use the forum, should you ever need each of us to do that rather than you having to sell the forum.
This forum will always be free. And I will never hand it over to the corporations. I will fight for truth till the end. :freedom

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals