My Social Inhibitation Is SKY HIGH, How To Lower It?

dlind70

Eggs and cholesterol help with everyday shocks. If the slightest phone call gives you anxiety then you definitely more cholesterol.

Kingpinguin

I’d recommend things that would help you boost your dopamine and lower serotonin. Haiduts diamant or bromantane is a good dopamine agonist since theres no real side effects. People report more self esteem and desire to talk more and be social. It works by increasing tyrosine hydroxylase which is what makes dopamine. Hypomania is basically the condition of overproduction of dopamine. The symptoms are, high self esteem, talkative, grandiosity, increased sex drive and less need for sleep. Imo thats what dopamine agonists does. Sounds like cocaine. But i know many people used bromantane report all those symptoms and enjoy it. While we know serotonin increases helplesness, fearfulness and a feeling of wanting to avoid and stay safe. My point is that they might seem to be certain state of minds or part of your personality but your personality is basically your monoamime levels and balance. Shift your serotonin to dopamine. You want low serotonin and high dopamine. Google or search the forum a lot of ways to do this. What did work for me notably was vitamin D and iron supplement. They both been shown to be integral part of the natural dopamine synthesis system.

GreekDemiGod

As someone who's tried meditation for more than a year, it's the biggest meme out there, a band-aid solution at most.
I take back my words. I was in a state of anger of that time. I've even got back doing it myself.
Though I view the buddhist view / goal of meditation useless.
I'd rather do bioenergetic / emotional trauma release work.
Though I believe every mental habit / activity has to be based on solid "biological pillars" (high thyroid being one).

Hugh Johnson

I take back my words. I was in a state of anger of that time. I've even got back doing it myself.
Though I view the buddhist view / goal of meditation useless.
I'd rather do bioenergetic / emotional trauma release work.
Though I believe every mental habit / activity has to be based on solid "biological pillars" (high thyroid being one).
Meditation is like medication. Just "taking medication" won't work. Once meditations started working for me, it was miraculous. But before it did I needed advaita vedanta, and a bunch of ther things.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals