1. 5% Discount At HealthNatura.com!
    Click Here For More Information
    Dismiss Notice

My Response To The Slanderous Lies Being Posted About Me

Discussion in 'Ray Peat Forum Announcements' started by charlie, Nov 14, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Adrian

Adrian Member

:shame:

2. Amazoniac

Amazoniac Member

You monopolize the attention of all girls where you live and it's not a bad thing because you can handle it and give back the beauty that they are looking for, you enlighten their day like nothing else would, in your case is a mere consequence. So monopoly is not necessarily the problem, but if you still think that it is, then I'm wrong.

3. burtlancast

burtlancast Member

4. Amazoniac

Amazoniac Member

And going even further, since you already have that constant abundance, you're not afraid (you should) and tempted to sabotage pboy's visit to your town. In fact, you're inviting him owaa to share the abundance with you, perhaps learn some moves with each other, and so on. It's about the mindset and healthfulness of those that have the abundance. Teach me.

5. sm1693

sm1693 Member

And yet there are now many people that will attest to being threatened or banned in direct connection to challenging you on some nutritional point. If it's only 20% of people that were silenced then that's ok, I suppose. I suppose also you thought it was a logical victory when you and the mob shamed FarmerMark into submission and concession on the DMSO issue. You have ignored Sea's points on that, but I would do the same if it was the cornerstone of my business.

You could use your position of power and authority here to look out for other incredible posters. But why do that when their absence makes your authority stronger. Since Visions Of Strength has been banned, you have cornered the market on dramatic, over-the-top statements of a substance's efficacy.

6. charlie

charlie The Law & Order Admin

People have been banned for mistreating others. Your accusation is baseless and a lame attempt to cause trouble.

Now move on instead of trying to cause division or I will move you on.

7. Blossom

Blossom Member

I hate to keep derailing the thread but thanks @Liubo and @moss for wishing me a happy birthday.

8. haidut

haidut Member

I am regular user just like everybody else. So, I don't have much power to silence people as you claim, neither am I interested in doing so. How did I silence FarmerMark? The last I heard of it we both apologized to each other and that was it. I have never claimed effectiveness about anything, it is illegal as you well know. All I do is provide evidence from published studies. Yes, they can be wrong but don't blame me for trying to back up my point. If you don't like this or that substance then you should probably complain to the people who published studies on it. If you have an example of where I "baselessly" claimed something then please provide it. Claiming that the people here are just "yes men" and blindly follow me (or anybody else) insults everybody on this forum. And finally, if you do believe this forum is so deeply manipulated by myself and the crowd of "yes men", then what are you doing here? Providing the much needed guiding light that the crowd of "yes men" are too unintelligent to see by themselves?

9. charlie

This will be my final statement regarding this.

More allegations have been brought forward, one is that apparently I am @Giraffe. I think it's quite clear @Giraffe is way more intelligent in many areas then I am. She also single handedly organized and continues to organize the forum. I am eternally grateful, thank you @Giraffe.

It's quite clear that cantstopeating over on the .org site is spewing a flood of lies, hoping that anything will stick so as to tarnish my name. The establishment and the Clintons did the same thing to Trump near the end of his winning campaign. I will no longer answer to these ludicrous claims and will move forward with continuing to provide a safe, healthy, healing environment for the good people who want to use this forum.

People can decide for themselves who they want to believe, I am fine with that.

And if you did not think this could get anymore crazier, there is this:
    The 'cantstoppeating' here is a fake.

I will give cantstoppeating the benefit of the doubt here. If this is indeed true, it shows that the cantstopeating on the .org site is even more diabolical then I thought. In light of these new claims, I am lifting @cantstoppeating's ban and he is welcome to use the forum in a loving, helpful and kind manner. He is obviously quite the intelligent person, and I often agree with many things he says. It just his delivery can be quite harsh at times. I am hoping this delivery can be softened for the love of his neighbor if he so chooses to join us again.

If anyone has been banned and would like to come back and be a helpful, peaceful, loving member of this community. Reach out to me and let's work things out.

The flow of information will continue here, I will not limit the topics. If you do not want to read the political stuff, simply do not click on the threads. There is going to be some profound changes upcoming, and people will want to talk about it. We are a community of like minded individuals who would like to share information on many topics.

If you have made suggestions I appreciate them and will consider them. There are some I had in mind already.

To the forum members who do not like me or the way I run this forum, as I have said before, you are welcome to leave. If you stay here and try to cause division while dropping baseless claims, I will shut you down for disrupting this forum. I am and will continue to be "The Law & Order Admin".

To the forum members who have showed their support to me, and the ones who have written me privates messages. I sincerely thank you. I am humbled and grateful for the support. I promise to get to all your private messages, just please give me some time as I work through them. Much love to you all. :grouphug

10. papaya

papaya Member

i love/appreciate you & this forum very much!!!! thank u so so so much for everything u do!!!!!

11. charlie

@haidut has never once contacted me and asked me to silence anyone. He has never once asked me to control, filter or do anything with the information on this forum.

What he has done is worked hard to bring this community information regarding Ray Peat's work in a way that many people can understand. He has also made a lot of connections with information for many people that has improved their lives. The amount of work he has done here is quite incredible and I thank him for that. :hattip

12. haidut

haidut Member

Thanks Charlie! It is my sincere hope that the many examples where direct dissent with me have NOT been silenced in any way should be a good example that information flow (unlike maybe negative emotion flow) is never hampered here. If anybody felt somehow forced to agree with me - I apologize for that, it was not done intentionally. As I said on the first Danny Roddy show - experiment is the ultimate arbiter and the only thing I provide is some practical pointers on what/how to try and what are some expected (vs. actual) results.
    Thanks again!

13. charlie

Awwwwww. :joyful: Thank you @papaya! That is very sweet. :grouphug

:yourwelcome

14. Tarmander

Tarmander Member

Sometimes people, no matter how fair or balanced the power is, will rebel against any power. I remember being like that as a teenager. It is only after experiencing real tyranny and unjust rules do you come to appreciate power that is fair. I will be the first to fight against unjust use of power and corruption. A strong hand that says "here is the line, otherwise go nuts," is as loving as it gets.

15. RedLightMan

RedLightMan Member

I felt the need to post here, as a vendor on this forum, just to vouch for Charlie.
    Every time we have done something like a giveaway, he has sacrificed time out of his day to help us and ultimately help the forum members... and done so in a friendly, professional manner. He's never once asked for anything in return - only that we do right by the community. Charlie didn't have to give us a chance but I will be forever grateful for it.
    Thanks man!

16. Pet Peeve

Pet Peeve Member

Didn't area 1255 promise to take a horrible revenge on cantstoppeating?

17. charlie

Do you remember where he said that?

18. Lightbringer

Lightbringer Member

Waatttt o_O somehow I always thought Giraffe was a male.

19. Pet Peeve

Pet Peeve Member

20. sladerunner69

sladerunner69 Member

Econ Student
    I do say this is an insightful as heck point, friend.

Monopolies definitely ARE evil. always. And competition is the friend of the working man, don't let anyone else tell you otherwise. The free market will alwaus reign supreme in the land of oprrotunity.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.