My Prime Minister is bonkers. Look what he just said.

Rick K

...and translate for me please!

View: https://youtu.be/U-tM5KQQrxo

Perhaps the answer to your question can best be answered by his pharmacist who may disclose whatever effed up meds he's taking. He sounds like Truedough from Canada. A recent photo from the G wiz 7 summit showed these two clowns bumping elbows and clearly passing on whatever prion induced madness one has to the other.

J.R.K

Perhaps the answer to your question can best be answered by his pharmacist who may disclose whatever effed up meds he's taking. He sounds like Truedough from Canada. A recent photo from the G wiz 7 summit showed these two clowns bumping elbows and clearly passing on whatever prion induced madness one has to the other.
A very wise man once said,” if you find yourself in a hole the first thing you need to do is stop digging”.
Ben Franklin

Birdie

I had only read what he'd said. Hearing and seeing it's even worse. Reading you can assume there's some dignity associated with it.

johnwester130

His father wrote a lot of books about depopulating the world and even a book about a virus wiping out the population.

Just google stanley johnson and virus, depopulation.

Energizer

Translation: You will own nothing and will be happier paying rent to us for what you need.
Exactly. Trudeau, Johnson, Biden, etc, they all say the same things. As far as I can see, every single politician at the G7 summit is fully on board, and in bed, with Klaus Schwab and his Great Reset agenda. To the point of sounding like clones of each other, using the same corporate euphemisms, hammering the phrase "Build Back Better" etc.

Attachments

• WEF_Building_Back_Better_2020.pdf
    1,021.9 KB · Views: 6
Last edited:

Soren

Forum Supporter
One of the worst PMs ever. He's implemented pure fascism in the UK. Spineless wanker going along with every part of the Woke agenda.

Nemo

Exactly. Trudeau, Johnson, Biden, etc, they all say the same things. As far as I can see, every single politician at the G7 summit is fully on board, and in bed, with Klaus Schwab and his Great Reset agenda. To the point of sounding like clones of each other, using the same corporate euphemisms, hammering the phrase "Build Back Better" etc.

They can't even come up with a good slogan and they don't care because they think they don't need to convince us.

Energizer

They can't even come up with a good slogan and they don't care because they think they don't need to convince us.
Exactly, and they can only rehash the same centuries old dogmas, that's their level of intelligence. Scheming slick marketing, but the philosophical poverty of Malthus, eugenics doctrine, and rehashing old destructive technologies like nuclear power. Such a shame that a lot of these dangerous lunatics that want total control over others and are often rich and powerful usually have the worst ideas and have fanatical attitudes about them being correct despite all evidence and reasoning to the contrary.

Last edited:
EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals