My Pinterest Board With Peat Inspired Recipes

Philomath

Most of these would be peat approved as is, but several are meant to be tweaked. For example, most of the meat dishes are soups or stews that can have gelatin added for amino balance.
Enjoy!

Against the grain

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
Thank you for sharing! :)

Birdie

A lot of good ideas.

maryjanexx

Any ideas for a "Peat pasta"? Besides vegetable noodles (zucchini, squash, etc.) Making shrimp tonight and thought that'd be a nice side.

OP
Philomath

Philomath

I pinned a sweet potato pasta but it's still a veggie noodle :-/ it is healthy though!
I normally just get the gluten free rice pastas at the store. It may have some gums in it, but there are worse.

Birdie

Thai Kitchen stir-fry rice noodles. Ingredients: rice, water.

OP
Philomath

Philomath

I'm following your board!

Great! I've posted more than I could possibly make. Let us know if you make any of these... and how they turn out :):

tara

Any ideas for a "Peat pasta"? Besides vegetable noodles (zucchini, squash, etc.) Making shrimp tonight and thought that'd be a nice side.
I use rice noodles from time to time. Maybe not ideal for a major everyday staple, but gluten free and pretty easy to digest (for me) and cook fast. Nice with shrimps and a little veges.

OP
Philomath

Philomath

I made the shrimp etoufee a couple nights ago... absolutely delicious!! As a testament, my youngest does not like shrimp. Not only did she like the etoufee, she asked for it again saying she didn't have time enough to enjoy it (because she was rushed out the door for volleyball practice)
I substituted the tablespoon of flour with a combo of oat and potato flour with no issue.